Debunk these photos for $10,000

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 4:58 pm » by domdabears

Calling all scientist’s, MUFON, NASA and governmental agencies from around the world! Ronald Nussbeck is offering $10,000 to anyone who can debunk these UFO photos and prove they are not real.
The photo below of the Alien Craft was taken over a major highway in the United States with a hand held video camera showing a small "Notch Back" Alien craft as I have named it. The Notch Back is approximately 50 feet in diameter and it emits a bright light that surrounds the entire craft. Many readers have e-mailed photo's, video's or sightings of these craft from around the world. The Notch Back seen here is the same type of craft seen in the NASA STS 75 Shuttle Tether Science Mission video only smaller. http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1208/tether2.html

As with the STS 75 photo's the smaller Notch Back also has pictographs on it's Hull of what I believe are the Pilot and Co-pilot of this craft. The Alien on the left is an Humanoid and the Alien on the right is likely a species that is a close relative to Humanoids. The Craft seems to be a smaller version of it's Mother ship with it's distinctive Notch in the rear and hole in the center.
The photo below is of the Humanoid using PPP and X-Ray/Thermo imaging of the face is a penetrating look at what lies beyond the image. A complex circuitry system is seen surrounding the pictograph of the Alien face. PPP has been used on many Alien space craft photo's and video's over the last year producing clear images of pictographs on the Hull of every Alien craft. Pictographs seem to be the common factor found on every Alien Craft regardless of type or size.
The photo below (on the next page - page 2)is an over simplification of how PPP can enlarge a photo of a Needle, between the two red boxes below is a needle that was photographed and then the step by step enlargement of the needle.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1814-Paranorm ... UFO-photos
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1208/aliens-exist.html
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 5:52 pm » by Drjak

this is the same craft that NASA has filmed in the 12 mile long "rope" that snapped of on one of there missions. the notch back gos behind the 12 mile long rope .so the thing must be over 2 miles in diameter if you use the rope as a ruler. do you think they come in different sizes? ha ! serves me right for not reading the full article you have already answered the question.its a safe bet tho with the NASA pics as well . :dancing: :banana:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 5:58 pm » by Towelie

That tether was 12 miles long but if you watch the vid it coils up to about half the length, still is long but i always wonder why all the "experts" that view the clip either dont notice this or just dont point it out - they should point it out as it clearly does coil up a lot.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:14 pm » by Spock

I saw an episode of Myth Busters where they created the same type of phenomena as the "notch-backed" UFO in a lab.

I have always been fascinated by that STS video - but I have to say that after I saw that Myth Busters episode, it deflated me. It was a camera anomaly being out of focus that created all the "notch-back" looking UFOs and they also appeared to go behind and in front of the object they were filming. I have scoured the web to find that episode online and haven't yet. I'll continue to look.

I'm not saying I think this person's video is a fake at all, I'm just saying it sucked to me when I saw Myth-Busters duplicate it in a lab.

Anyone else that can help me find it online that would be great.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:37 pm » by domdabears

spock wrote:I saw an episode of Myth Busters where they created the same type of phenomena as the "notch-backed" UFO in a lab.

I have always been fascinated by that STS video - but I have to say that after I saw that Myth Busters episode, it deflated me. It was a camera anomaly being out of focus that created all the "notch-back" looking UFOs and they also appeared to go behind and in front of the object they were filming. I have scoured the web to find that episode online and haven't yet. I'll continue to look.

I'm not saying I think this person's video is a fake at all, I'm just saying it sucked to me when I saw Myth-Busters duplicate it in a lab.

Anyone else that can help me find it online that would be great.

Cool, yeah i never seen that episode. I would like to see it. I don't know if this is fake or not, and i don't have the means to find that out. I just figured it should get looked at, since this guy is so sure and is offering 10G's to debunk it.
:alien:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:41 pm » by Towelie

One thing i find strange about it is why do the aliens seem to be lying on top of the ufo instead of being in it, i wouldnt expect to be able to see them if they were inside of it.
If the answers well you can see through the ufo then why arent there any other shapes like a propulsion/engine.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:43 pm » by domdabears

Good stuff slushpup :flop: I thought the "aliens" looked like Aztec statues too. I thought the right one looked like some cartoon character.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 pm » by domdabears

towelie wrote:One thing i find strange about it is why do the aliens seem to be lying on top of the ufo instead of being in it, i wouldnt expect to be able to see them if they were inside of it.
If the answers well you can see through the ufo then why arent there any other shapes like a propulsion/engine.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:58 pm » by Alexrubic

I think the challenge is phrased in such a way that no-one would be able to collect the $10,000 prize!

By saying that the money will go to anyone who can successfully prove the pictures are NOT of a UFO they are essentially asking you to 'prove a negative' which is, of course, impossible!

Many naysayers will say this proposition is a myth but all of their explanations tend revolve around indirectly 'proving' a negative by directly proving the opposite proposition - which is not the same thing at all! It's like saying 'I can prove picture A is of an apple, therefore I have proven that picture A is not of an orange'! Which may be true but it doesn't follow that you have directly proven a negative proposition, merely proven an contrary positive one.

It is the way the legal system works: the prosecution presents evidence that the defendant committed an offence (prove a positive) by pacing him at the scene of a crime while the defence presents countering evidence that places the defendant elsewhere (proving an alternative positive that renders the other false).

Anyway, I digress! The other problem I see is with this challenge is that the term UFO means unidentified flying object. So in order to prove the pictures are not of a UFO do I have to prove A) Its identity? B) Its mode of locomotion is something other than flying? C) That it is not an object? Or all or any combination of those?

Sorry - verbal diarrhoea!

Looking at the NASA video footage, what I see is what NASA and the astronauts who were there say it was. Debris in orbit with them moving about in the camera's field of view, brightly illuminated and out of focus. Because the camera is focused on the distant tether any small particles closer to the camera will be grossly out of focus and will take the shape of the camera aperture (usually circular). This may explain the apparent hole and notch; the aperture is usually made of separate 'vanes' that can adjust to alter the size if the aperture. Light can be distorted by and through the gaps between the vanes and give spurious shapes or lines in the generally circular fuzzy unfocused image.

Another possible giveaway is that if the 'objects' were indeed structured craft, one would assume the hole and notch would be consistent features related to their method of propulsion, yet in the footage you can see the notches are oriented similarly irrespective of the direction of travel - which makes more sense if these features are an artefact of a fixed feature within the camera itself.

The illusion that these small, out-of-focus 'specks' are passing behind the huge but distant tether and must therefore be two-mile diameter craft is created by the transparency that unfocused sources of light tend to have - see image below:
The pulsing light effect on some of the objects is likely an artefact of the camera frame rate.
Last edited by Alexrubic on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 7:01 pm » by domdabears

alexrubic wrote:I think the challenge is phrased in such a way that no-one would be able to collect the $10,000 prize!

I completely agree. There's always a catch.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Next