debunk this

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 6:59 pm » by kentrb

bet you cant

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 7:18 pm » by Toxic32

The trouble is lights in the sky don't quite hack it anymore. Sorry these lights could easily be some of these in action don't you think? They could also be the real thing what ever that is these days. Debunked I think!

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 7:24 pm » by RATRODROB

I agree with TOXIC, and where is any points of reference and why no original sound track, don't even really know if the "lights" were in the sky.

rather than asking us to debunk this, you should give us reason to believe its real.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 7:27 pm » by Vulcanic

a lot of the time its a hill in the country and cars messing around turnning on off lights or trees cutting out the lights, its so hard to tell when your not even sure how high your looking up or not.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 7:47 pm » by theegle

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 7:53 pm » by RATRODROB

theegle wrote::look: :alien:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah so....?, everyone at DTV is familiar with that little body thing, but WTF has that to do with KENTRB's post.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 8:12 pm » by Just a thought

Have to agree with Toxic32 and RATRODROB.
Outdoor RC helicopters have gotten cheap to buy and easy to use which makes lights in the sky at night quite questionable.
Outdoor RC helicopter at night.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 8:21 pm » by theegle

Just a thought wrote:Have to agree with Toxic32 and RATRODROB.
Outdoor RC helicopters have gotten cheap to buy and easy to use which makes lights in the sky at night quite questionable.
Outdoor RC helicopter at night.

It can be like this may well be the noite.Um sighting sighting several drones, I think that should be ... maybe by feel alone. Birds may also be optical.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 9:29 pm » by TheDuck

You seen em too then Ken, awesome.

I still think they're either probes or there's maybe a slim chance they're piloted by those 6inch Aliens, you never know.

@RRR I think that's what he was getting at with that youtube vid with the little creature thing.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 11, 2014 10:46 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Excellent capture Kent..........

i won't try to debunk this cause I had a similar experience about the same time, I don't remember exactly when but it was before Christmas........

Funny thing............I had to take my grandkids to the mom's house to get an inhaler for one of them, it is odd to me cause my intent was to go sooner and get it done, yet as circumstance would have it it ended up being around 7pm before I was able to go.................I took the two girls with me, one 9, one 5.........the 5 year old was crying and freakin' out........my bad.........

But this is how is went.............

we were driving down a main road and it started with like 4 orange lights in a triangular formation ( i know four doesn't make triangular, but oh well..............three in formation and one behind)

any way I am like "look at that" they seemed to be coming from a low place and gaining altitude.........so we watched, em' yeah it was cool...........then more came, same kind of formation........then more then more then more....................We counted 19.......................all orange and all gaining altitude.........then once they got to a certain height they turned clear/white............star color and blended with the stars, but kept blinking and moving.

My youngest grand daughter was freakin' ( too many outer space cartoons ) the aliens are coming she said and was crying.............we had pulled over to watch the show, same time I was pointing up to all cars passing by..............

So my story says..............19 orange flyers............got high and mixed and mingled with the stars.......

funny that I didn't go to the house when I planned to, but instead I was made to travel in a way I could see them............

also funny is that when they appeared in that formation of 3, 4, or five.........they seemed to be coming from behind the building that was the police station~ lol........not real hidden, eh?

but again, as they went higher they no longer were orange, but looked much like Kent's video.

Think what you want, but keep in mind............i have no reason to lie, nor does anyone else on this thread...............

I wish I had a good camera cause it might of blown your mind.............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next