Debunk This UFO

Writer

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm » by MikSny

Looks like a blimp or a balloon to me.

Can someone enlarge that area and zoom in to see it better?
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."
- Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm » by Troll2rocks

Well its interesting. I am having a deep look into it now.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 pm » by Troll2rocks

I will ask now, has this gone through any photo edit programs Knownawareness ?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:24 pm » by Rich316

I tried to make it fit as a light globe or spot light just above the top of the facade.. but I couldn't convince myself it was part of the gas station (servo) Like Troll said, blimps are really advertising tools and I can't see any images or writing on it..

It's metallic looking, looks like it's reflecting sunlight and the shadows suggest the lighting is correct. It has that oval disc shape.. Not a comet, not a helicopter, doubt it's plane unless it's on some strange angle... It's a classic ufo in every sense.. Is it alien? No idea, but the term UFO applies because we don't know what it is..

Good one!

PS where's dueum these days? He could do his software trick on this one.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 pm » by Knownawareness

Troll2rocks wrote:I will ask now, has this gone through any photo edit programs Knownawareness ?

The re-size to show an example is to only thing I had to do. The link is to the Original Image as it was taken.

Thank you for having a good look.

Rich316 wrote:I tried to make it fit as a light globe or spot light just above the top of the facade.. but I couldn't convince myself it was part of the gas station (servo) Like Troll said, blimps are really advertising tools and I can't see any images or writing on it..

It's metallic looking, looks like it's reflecting sunlight and the shadows suggest the lighting is correct. It has that oval disc shape.. Not a comet, not a helicopter, doubt it's plane unless it's on some strange angle... It's a classic ufo in every sense.. Is it alien? No idea, but the term UFO applies because we don't know what it is..

Good one!

PS where's dueum these days? He could do his software trick on this one.

Thank you I also have tried to rule it out as being part of the station. However to no avail.

Thanks for taking the time to really look into it.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:29 pm » by Troll2rocks

The Picture was taken 28/10/2003 at 18:42

Camera Maker KYOCERA

Camera Model Finecam SL3OOR

Exposure Time 1/125 sec

Program Name Abdobe Photoshop CS5.1

I am sorry, but any photo that has been run through photoshop raises a red flag for me, in terms of being a genuine UFO. I am not saying you faked it, but I am saying that it harms your position of claim.

Perhaps upload the original version, so I may have a look into that ?.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:59 pm » by Knownawareness

Troll2rocks wrote:The Picture was taken 28/10/2003 at 18:42

Camera Maker KYOCERA

Camera Model Finecam SL3OOR

Exposure Time 1/125 sec

Program Name Abdobe Photoshop CS5.1

I am sorry, but any photo that has been run through photoshop raises a red flag for me, in terms of being a genuine UFO. I am not saying you faked it, but I am saying that it harms your position of claim.

Perhaps upload the original version, so I may have a look into that ?.

:cheers:

Not quite I re-sized it before I posted it on a message board. I have uploaded the original that WOULD NOT fit so the link is there. I do not expect anyone to be able to see it @ 640x480 with any clarity.

My position of claim is fine if you go to the FULL SIZE version. I stated I re-sized the message board example.

Do You agree that you have only looked at the information regarding the small version?

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

Yes I agree. Missed the link. No photoshop elements immediately visible in that.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 pm » by Knownawareness

Troll2rocks wrote:Yes I agree. Missed the link. No photoshop elements immediately visible in that.

Thank you for clearing that up for the people who still might come and try work it out with us all. Cheers.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 pm » by -Marduk-

Looks like a Zeppelin...they're pretty comon in ze Fatherland.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext