Debunk This UFO

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Marduk2012 wrote:Looks like a Zeppelin...they're pretty comon in ze Fatherland.

...could be... but i have da my Zweifel. Isn't it a bit too flat to be a Zeppelin?
And even if the cockpit in nowaday models is held veeery small - it should be clearly visible on the photo.
Now... if there isn't a cockpit on the front - what about the rear? If it was a Zeppelin... where is the propulsion system? No propellers? Nothing but a clear elegant form. Yes, elegant.

Drone tech... the next thing that came up my mind with - kinda doubtful in 2003 here in germany...
For as germany is just a mere puppet on a string for the usa since some very disturbing events.
I'm losing myself. Verzeihung.

My personal opinion is - just by my humble experience - that this must be either a drone who lost its way 8-) or it is an UFO. Both are equally difficult to tell. The rest like lamp posts, balloons, and such were excluded by me.

Oh Scheiße... i've done it again...

I have joined in... :peep:
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm » by Eldorado

Tjahzi wrote:interesting..

looks small & fast.

did you see it & then take the pic or did you take the pic & then notice the object?

could be a drone / alienz or a severely deformed bird

Or it could be the parking lot flood light at the edge of the roof line of the gas pump awning, and the picture was taken at an angle so that it appeared to be a shiny disc........slightly blurred.....from the motion in the vehicle........

But I'd say it is something that would look like this at another angle.......or similar to the pics as another piece of the building sticking out..........

but it does look like it could be either photoshopped or possibly a real sighting too....

but the first thing that stood out to me when I saw the pic was that it looked like a flood light from that angle.....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm » by *WillEase*

The picture on the top is a blimp, that I blurred for comparison...looks very similar I think.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 pm » by E6722maj

:think: :think:
whatever

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 4:07 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Now would be the perfect time to have some more pictures of it.
Indeed it could be a blimp. You can barely guess the cockpit underneath... if it is a cockpit really.

But then again... more pictures would be of advantage.
Or some usable eyewitness statement...

Still i'm sticking with my previous statement.

UFO 60%
Drone 20%
Blimp 15%
Swamp gas 5% :flop:

Edit: Uh uh uh... i almost forgot to clarify the following.
UFO does actually mean i am not convinced yet.
It is still in question what it is and IF it is actually maneuvered by et lifeforms.
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 4:47 pm » by Poooooot

I'm not a professional photo analyzer, but a few key things stand out to me:
01) The lighting is correct and there are no traceable edits in the photo log, which says this photo is indeed authentic
02) A reverse google image search shows that this is an original pic
03) There are no visible "seams" on the item in question, which is a common trait amongst many close encounters
04) I'm not seeing any posts, string, or anything else connected to it, so it appears it truly is flying, or hovering at the very least
05) There's a slight distortion below the object, which is indicative of some sort of propulsion

It's flying, and it's unidentified, so by definition you have a UFO. I have a question, though. Why did you take so long to ask questions about it?

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 6:05 pm » by Scouser012

Doesn't look like a blimp to me, it's too round.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 pm » by Crusader

This is an interesting pic,do you happen to know where your were? what road you were on etc? how far from the airport? I ask as I would like to look at the petrol station on Streetview Thanks.
Regular is not a unit of measure

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm » by Richc

Crusader wrote:This is an interesting pic,do you happen to know where your were? what road you were on etc? how far from the airport? I ask as I would like to look at the petrol station on Streetview Thanks.

My thoughts exactly.. Wonder if it is a high carpark light a few hundred metres away.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 pm » by Crusader

Some sort of light is my favoured choice at the moment, but I would be happy to be wrong.
Regular is not a unit of measure

PreviousNext