Debunk This UFO

Initiate
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am » by Knownawareness


willease666 wrote:Get a grip Spanky.

I am simply saying that it most likely a blimp, not absolutely must be.
If I thought that, I wouldn't have bothered to go through the effort of finding a blimp photo to blur for comparison, much less send it to my friend for analysis. A simple 'Thank you' would have been more appropriate.


I am sorry and I do agree now, I did not need to reply in the way I did. The blimp theory came a few pages before and not just once. Then below your image a link to Occam's Razor which is also considered wishful thinking when dealing with such matters IMO. Then to not be able to view the Station on Google Maps is simply the way it is. In the same way I uploaded the image. I did not wish to offend You, as I wish to have as many people as I can to help me rule this out or decide what it is, once and for all. I do grasp now how much effort you have put into trying to work it out as I now see it is not your blimp photo rather an example. I wish it was that simple. Thank you and once again I am sorry.

Knownawareness / Spanky

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9623
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 am » by *WillEase*


Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 am » by Nihilgeist


willease666 wrote:Image



Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2953
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 am » by Toxic32


Knownawareness wrote:DTV Members

It is time to put this on the table for all to try and debunk :rtft:

UFO or not?

Things to take into account before You say " Ah that is Photoshop " or " Fake from the net " etc.

1. I am the owner of the original photo.

2. I am the person who took the photo.

3. Location Frankfurt Germany on my way back to the Frankfurt Airport (28/10/2003).

The photo is uploaded in its original form as I took it. Please use the link to view the Original
(2048x1536)

Below is the example of it in re-sized (640x480) just so you can all can see it.

Image

Here is the link to the Original Size. If someone could tell me what it is that would be great.

http://i47.tinypic.com/15r00ue.jpg

Knownawareness



Looking at your picture and comparing it with view of the station (Third from the left picture) https://foursquare.com/v/jet/4c4afdba9c8d2d7f0769546a. You can see in the back left hand side of the picture a pole with what looks like a light on the top. Comparing the the angle you took your picture at with the other picture I think you may have included the reflector on the top of this pole. Just a thought. I hope I'm wrong because like most users of DTV we are looking for the truth.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2953
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 am » by Toxic32


I meant to say 4th from the left............Looks like you beet me to it Will
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9623
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 am » by *WillEase*


Unfortunately, I was mistaken. I changed the angle, so that light post would have been to the right
out of view behind the tree. However...

Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 am » by Nihilgeist


willease666 wrote:Unfortunately, I was mistaken. I changed the angle, so that light post would have been to the right
out of view behind the tree. However...

Image



Don't we have a bunch of german members that could actually travel there? Assuming it's not 20-50 miles away.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 am » by Knownawareness


willease666 wrote:Unfortunately, I was mistaken. I changed the angle, so that light post would have been to the right
out of view behind the tree. However...


That is the best explanation I have ever seen to show what it could be. This time the angle is dead on. Awesome Job.

Nihilgeist wrote:Don't we have a bunch of german members that could actually travel there? Assuming it's not 20-50 miles away.


I do not think that will be necessary as this is pretty conclusive for me.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9623
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:33 am » by *WillEase*


Knownawareness wrote:
willease666 wrote:Unfortunately, I was mistaken. I changed the angle, so that light post would have been to the right
out of view behind the tree. However...


That is the best explanation I have ever seen to show what it could be. This time the angle is dead on. Awesome Job.

Nihilgeist wrote:Don't we have a bunch of german members that could actually travel there? Assuming it's not 20-50 miles away.


I do not think that will be necessary as this is pretty conclusive for me.


At least I proved myself wrong about it being a blimp. :cheers:

Initiate
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 am » by Knownawareness


You do not know how long that photo has been bugging me. Indeed no Blimp not even flying hahaha

:cheers:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook