Debunk This UFO

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm » by Knownawareness

DTV Members

It is time to put this on the table for all to try and debunk :rtft:

UFO or not?

Things to take into account before You say " Ah that is Photoshop " or " Fake from the net " etc.

1. I am the owner of the original photo.

2. I am the person who took the photo.

3. Location Frankfurt Germany on my way back to the Frankfurt Airport (28/10/2003).

The photo is uploaded in its original form as I took it. Please use the link to view the Original (2048x1536)

Below is the example of it in re-sized (640x480) just so you can all can see it.

Here is the link to the Original Size. If someone could tell me what it is that would be great.

http://i47.tinypic.com/15r00ue.jpg

Knownawareness

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 pm » by Tjahzi

interesting..

looks small & fast.

did you see it & then take the pic or did you take the pic & then notice the object?

could be a drone / alienz or a severely deformed bird

Writer

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 pm » by Sockeye

swamp gas

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 pm » by Troll2rocks

Looks like a blimp.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 pm » by Knownawareness

Tjahzi wrote:interesting..

looks small & fast.

did you see it & then take the pic or did you take the pic & then notice the object?

could be a drone / alienz or a severely deformed bird

I just had a thought while stationary at the traffic lights( On the Bus to the Airport ) to take a photo of a German Gas Station. It was not until showing friends my photos of my trip when I noticed it.

Cheers

Sockeye wrote:swamp gas

He he....please explain. You are so certain.

Cheers

Troll2rocks wrote:Looks like a blimp.

Kind of small I thought and it seems very close. If you can invert the colours and then look again.

Cheers

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 pm » by Doguedaze

Interesting... streetlamp? but really dont know, cracking photo.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm » by Knownawareness

Doguedaze wrote:Interesting... streetlamp? but really dont know, cracking photo.

I considered a Streetlamp however there is no pole no matter what effect I try to use to bring out the clarity in the photo.

Cheers

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 pm » by Troll2rocks

Its either a blimp, or a childs silver balloon. You tend to get Blimps and Industrial balloons used to promote car lots etc.

I have not gone into the image properly. From a brief glance I would say the first two feasibilities myself, when something is in the sky it it is hard to judge distance, unless you managed to get a good approximation from witnessing, also I assume you noticed the object in order to take a picture of it. So I would imagine you would have taken more images more oriented towards the object itself and not the courtyard of the gas station.

How long did you witness it for, and what were its movements. Was it stationary ?. Or was the object only noticed after the fact ? If so, why take a picture of a gas station.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 pm » by Doguedaze

Knownawareness wrote:
Doguedaze wrote:Interesting... streetlamp? but really dont know, cracking photo.

I considered a Streetlamp however there is no pole no matter what effect I try to use to bring out the clarity in the photo.

Cheers

Struggling with this one, should keep everyone busy for a while.

cheers

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:11 pm » by Knownawareness

As said before

Knownawareness wrote:I just had a thought while stationary at the traffic lights( On the Bus to the Airport ) to take a photo of a German Gas Station. It was not until showing friends my photos of my trip when I noticed it.

Cheers

Troll2rocks wrote:How long did you witness it for, and what were its movements. Was it stationary ?. Or was the object only noticed after the fact ? If so, why take a picture of a gas station.

Why? because I was on holiday and I am from New Zealand. This is the only shot. As I said above I did not even notice it the Gas station was the point of the photo. Tell me you have not just taken a random photo of something while in another country?

It does not seem to have a blimp shape under inversion more like the area beneath is distorted from some type of propulsion.

Cheers again.

Doguedaze wrote:Struggling with this one, should keep everyone busy for a while.

cheers

I also have pondered many hours and still nothing conclusive.

Cheers again for taking the time to try and work it out.

Next