Debunk This UFO

Initiate
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm » by Knownawareness


DTV Members

It is time to put this on the table for all to try and debunk :rtft:

UFO or not?

Things to take into account before You say " Ah that is Photoshop " or " Fake from the net " etc.

1. I am the owner of the original photo.

2. I am the person who took the photo.

3. Location Frankfurt Germany on my way back to the Frankfurt Airport (28/10/2003).

The photo is uploaded in its original form as I took it. Please use the link to view the Original (2048x1536)

Below is the example of it in re-sized (640x480) just so you can all can see it.

Image

Here is the link to the Original Size. If someone could tell me what it is that would be great.

http://i47.tinypic.com/15r00ue.jpg

Knownawareness

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2387
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 pm » by Tjahzi


interesting..

looks small & fast.

did you see it & then take the pic or did you take the pic & then notice the object?

could be a drone / alienz or a severely deformed bird
Image

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 am

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 pm » by Sockeye


swamp gas

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9087
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 pm » by Troll2rocks


Looks like a blimp.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 pm » by Knownawareness


Tjahzi wrote:interesting..

looks small & fast.

did you see it & then take the pic or did you take the pic & then notice the object?

could be a drone / alienz or a severely deformed bird


I just had a thought while stationary at the traffic lights( On the Bus to the Airport ) to take a photo of a German Gas Station. It was not until showing friends my photos of my trip when I noticed it.

Cheers

Sockeye wrote:swamp gas


He he....please explain. You are so certain.

Cheers

Troll2rocks wrote:Looks like a blimp.


Kind of small I thought and it seems very close. If you can invert the colours and then look again.

Cheers

Initiate
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 pm

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 pm » by Doguedaze


Interesting... streetlamp? but really dont know, cracking photo.

Initiate
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm » by Knownawareness


Doguedaze wrote:Interesting... streetlamp? but really dont know, cracking photo.


I considered a Streetlamp however there is no pole no matter what effect I try to use to bring out the clarity in the photo.

Cheers

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9087
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 pm » by Troll2rocks


Its either a blimp, or a childs silver balloon. You tend to get Blimps and Industrial balloons used to promote car lots etc.

I have not gone into the image properly. From a brief glance I would say the first two feasibilities myself, when something is in the sky it it is hard to judge distance, unless you managed to get a good approximation from witnessing, also I assume you noticed the object in order to take a picture of it. So I would imagine you would have taken more images more oriented towards the object itself and not the courtyard of the gas station.

How long did you witness it for, and what were its movements. Was it stationary ?. Or was the object only noticed after the fact ? If so, why take a picture of a gas station.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 pm

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 pm » by Doguedaze


Knownawareness wrote:
Doguedaze wrote:Interesting... streetlamp? but really dont know, cracking photo.


I considered a Streetlamp however there is no pole no matter what effect I try to use to bring out the clarity in the photo.

Cheers



Struggling with this one, should keep everyone busy for a while.

cheers

Initiate
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:11 pm » by Knownawareness


As said before

Knownawareness wrote:I just had a thought while stationary at the traffic lights( On the Bus to the Airport ) to take a photo of a German Gas Station. It was not until showing friends my photos of my trip when I noticed it.

Cheers


Troll2rocks wrote:How long did you witness it for, and what were its movements. Was it stationary ?. Or was the object only noticed after the fact ? If so, why take a picture of a gas station.


Why? because I was on holiday and I am from New Zealand. This is the only shot. As I said above I did not even notice it the Gas station was the point of the photo. Tell me you have not just taken a random photo of something while in another country?

It does not seem to have a blimp shape under inversion more like the area beneath is distorted from some type of propulsion.

Cheers again.

Doguedaze wrote:Struggling with this one, should keep everyone busy for a while.

cheers


I also have pondered many hours and still nothing conclusive.

Cheers again for taking the time to try and work it out.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook