Debunking the Palestine Lie

Initiate

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 pm » by abdullha14

jewish land theft vs musslim land theft :lol: you are still a child dude and you havnt learnd nothing it seems

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 10:15 pm » by Phaeton

eyezwideopen wrote:i am 47 years old, i remember as a child bits and pieces of what was going on in the Palestine-isreal dispute. i remember how it was allways Palestine that was doing all the bombing and making trouble. it all left me with feeling that Palestines were the cause of all the strife. however, as information became more available (internet) and i became a more mature adult, the truth of what was really happening there became clear to me. i believe 95% of the jewish people do not know what is at the very top of their own religion. these 95% have my goodwill and tidings. the remaining 5% however are the ones who steal land, money, and life from the gentiles ( everyone who in not jewish ) and they are incouraged to do this, and is well within the law ( the book of talmud ). you steal land and a jewish court of law will allways and in fact is obligated to find in favore of the jew. its easy to see how justice becomes impossible for the Palestine people. my heart goes out to them. they are fighting to get there homes and lives back, i hope they do

:clapper: :clapper:

I tip my hat to you sir.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 10:16 pm » by SUKHOV

abdullha14 wrote:jewish land theft vs musslim land theft :lol: you are still a child dude and you havnt learnd nothing it seems

:roll:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm » by Phaeton

abdullha14 wrote:jewish land theft vs musslim land theft :lol: you are still a child dude and you havnt learnd nothing it seems

Another immeasurable ignorant and irrelevant contribution from the friendly neighbourhood zionist. What, because the Israeli state is planted right in between non christian / Islamic countries, Palestinians should hand over their land.. Should be 'colonised'.. Driven out. sThat it?

Typical.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 10:30 pm » by abdullha14

judea is not plaestine get your facts str8 duder

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm » by Rydher

How do you guys get that I'm against a Palestinian State? :headscratch:

Previous