Debunking the Palestine Lie

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 am » by Rydher

Is it possible to stick to the more detailed history in this video? I once again spent time looking into EVERYTHING presented in this video and I can't find a single lie or misrepresentation. I think most here are tired of the back and forth of the same arguments that get no where.

So please. Stick to what is presented in this video and point out any lies or bending of the truth. I am not closed minded, if there are lies being told. I want to know. Is there anyone capable of not posting dumb one liners or going off the topic presented? Can anyone have a rational discussion?

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has launched an international campaign to achieve recognition by the United Nations for an independent Palestinian state. Abbas and his international supporters claim that only Israel (with the United States) stands in the way of this act of historical justice, which would finally bring about peace in the Middle East.

In this eye-opening Broadside, Sol Stern debunks the Palestinians’ claim and shows that Abbas has been lying about the origins and history of the conflict. Palestinian leaders have rejected partition plans that would have given them much more land for their independent state than the Jews were offered for theirs. Rather than being the innocent victims of a “dispossession” at the hands of the Israelis, the Palestinians rejected reasonable compromises and instead pursued their aim of getting rid of the only Jewish state in the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 pm » by Harbin

The video quotes and Arab leader in Jerusalem, Aref Dajani:
It is impossible to live with the Jew. In all the countries where they are at present, they are not wanted, because they always arrive to suck the blood of everybody.

You are saying that kind of propaganda is true ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 pm » by Eliakim

rydher wrote:Is it possible to stick to the more detailed history in this video? I once again spent time looking into EVERYTHING presented in this video and I can't find a single lie or misrepresentation. I think most here are tired of the back and forth of the same arguments that get no where.

So please. Stick to what is presented in this video and point out any lies or bending of the truth. I am not closed minded, if there are lies being told. I want to know. Is there anyone capable of not posting dumb one liners or going off the topic presented? Can anyone have a rational discussion?

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has launched an international campaign to achieve recognition by the United Nations for an independent Palestinian state. Abbas and his international supporters claim that only Israel (with the United States) stands in the way of this act of historical justice, which would finally bring about peace in the Middle East.

In this eye-opening Broadside, Sol Stern debunks the Palestinians’ claim and shows that Abbas has been lying about the origins and history of the conflict. Palestinian leaders have rejected partition plans that would have given them much more land for their independent state than the Jews were offered for theirs. Rather than being the innocent victims of a “dispossession” at the hands of the Israelis, the Palestinians rejected reasonable compromises and instead pursued their aim of getting rid of the only Jewish state in the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Very good.
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:38 pm » by Harbin

eliakim wrote:
rydher wrote:Is it possible to stick to the more detailed history in this video? I once again spent time looking into EVERYTHING presented in this video and I can't find a single lie or misrepresentation. I think most here are tired of the back and forth of the same arguments that get no where.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Very good.
:hugging:

You Zionist ass kiss, the video is propaganda, and leaves out enormous details.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 1:33 pm » by Cosmine

This "civil"war is absurd,so for the sake of absurdity why should it stop?Just look in our forum at the polarization that takes place,ain't the name of our planet's Absurdia.
70% of israelies want peace
80% of palestinians want peace
and 100% of rydhers don't want peace :mrgreen:

Listen to my sign vid :cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 2:11 pm » by Svaha

Something big is going on here. President Obama says a Palestinian state can only be granted out of negotiations with Israelis. But when Israel applied to the UN for statehood, the US didn't require that Palestinians agree to it. The US rhetorically backs pro-democracy demonstrations in Libya and Syria and elsewhere, but when Palestinians seek freedom, Washington does everything they can to block it. That kind of bias, where a staunch, even blind Israeli ally is the only 'peacemaker' we have is partly why this conflict has persisted for decades. But finally the world has had enough -- 127 nations, including Brazil, India, China and, now, France have stood up to call for a new direction. If others join them, the era of US/Israeli hegemony over this conflict may be coming to an end, with a much wider and wiser set of global and regional voices, especially the voices of the people themselves, to replace it. It all comes down to the next few hours -- let's get the world to stand up, and make it happen.

Source : Avaaz
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 2:16 pm » by Icarus1

i suggest a total embargo in the middle east and europe of all american exports & shut off their oil supplies , see how long it takes the yanks to tell isreal that they dont wanna be thier friend anymore
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 pm » by Cosmine

icarus1 wrote:i suggest a total embargo in the middle east and europe of all american exports & shut off their oil supplies , see how long it takes the yanks to tell isreal that they dont wanna be thier friend anymore

I suggest embargo on the united states. :twisted:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 3:34 pm » by Mediasorcerer

7777777777777770% of israelis want a palestinian state,

just get over it ryder,war mongerers like you and eliarkim are in the minority,thank god.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm » by Eyezwideopen

i am 47 years old, i remember as a child bits and pieces of what was going on in the Palestine-isreal dispute. i remember how it was allways Palestine that was doing all the bombing and making trouble. it all left me with feeling that Palestines were the cause of all the strife. however, as information became more available (internet) and i became a more mature adult, the truth of what was really happening there became clear to me. i believe 95% of the jewish people do not know what is at the very top of their own religion. these 95% have my goodwill and tidings. the remaining 5% however are the ones who steal land, money, and life from the gentiles ( everyone who in not jewish ) and they are incouraged to do this, and is well within the law ( the book of talmud ). you steal land and a jewish court of law will allways and in fact is obligated to find in favore of the jew. its easy to see how justice becomes impossible for the Palestine people. my heart goes out to them. they are fighting to get there homes and lives back, i hope they do

Next