Debunking the "Supriem Rockefeller" myth/hoax

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 am » by Edgarrothstein

come on hellothere, spill your beans :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 am » by Mediasorcerer

ooooh lucifer this and lucifer that, watch out cos lucifers comin to snatch your children,talk about superstitious morons,no idea. maybe oprah winfrey is the anti christ, so tiring hearing morons spout bs about rubbish.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 12:24 pm » by Hellothere

From Wes Penn's website:

Wes Penre, April 14, 2010 @ 6:15 AM: I have decided to delete everything from this Allied Union blog except this April updates page and the Home page. The rest will be gone during the day. The same goes for the Supriem E-book, and I’ll explain why:

When I started looking into this whole Supriem/Thule issue, they were in a stage of their development which was crucial for them and they were also very active. Although I realized that not everything they told me was true, I went with the flow to see where it would lead me.

Although I have seen that they are serious with their mission, it’s nothing I personally would agree with, but that’s beside the point. The reason I take my information down is because their mission, in my opinion, is a failure and can never work out as planned. First I thought I’d still report on this whole thing for those who are interested, but now I realize that’s a mistake. It’s a major distraction and I don’t think it’s worth for anyone to spend time on this. There are so many more important things to attend to than a world candidate who is trying to lead the world from the nearest bar with a bunch of Jack Daniels and eating 3 pound steaks.

Folks, even though it’s been an interesting journey and if Thule and Supriem would have been more focused, they might actually have accomplished something, but this is a never-ending story and should be put to rest. If someone else wants to take over, be my guest.

I have better things to do myself and won’t spend more energy on this matter.

Love and light to you all,
Wes

Translation: I now realize what a total publicity whore moron I have been. I will now delete the well documented proof of my stupidity, incompetence, and lack of integrity in hopes that it will disappear from the pages of time. Maybe this cosmic stain on my credibility will eventually go away.

Too unfortunate for him that it's documented several other places on the internet. But maybe Kris can help him find a job at a liquor store.

"Antichrist! Liquor store! You're not really who you say you are!!"

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 pm » by Edgarrothstein

hellothere wrote:Translation: I now realize what a total publicity whore moron I have been. I will now delete the well documented proof of my stupidity, incompetence, and lack of integrity in hopes that it will disappear from the pages of time. Maybe this cosmic stain on my credibility will eventually go away.

Too unfortunate for him that it's documented several other places on the internet. But maybe Kris can help him find a job at a liquor store.

"Antichrist! Liquor store! You're not really who you say you are!!"

:mrgreen: Poor Wes

To the Visitor:

Wes Penre, Wednesday, April 14, 2010 @ 7:15 AM: This e-book was taken off the Internet on April 14, 2010. I came to the conclusion that although Supriem Rockefeller and the Thule Society have an agenda to become one unit fighting for the title of World CEO of the planned One World Government, their plans are not workable and this whole project is slowly deteriorating as far as I can see.

Hence, I have decided to take the book off the Internet on this day to avoid others to be distracted by something that may sound interesting but will most likely never happen. I may be wrong — time will tell — but I am standing behind my decision.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

In the love and light of the One Creator,
Wes

EDIT:

i deleted my previous post of an e-mail regarding Maria Orsic, because i couldn't contact my friend to ask for a permission, at the moment...well...

Writer

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 pm » by Hellothere

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am » by Edgarrothstein

hellothere wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/new-york-socialite-bashes-supriem-rockefeller-as-fake-t20531.html

Aww...a lot of reading material :rtft: :D

I removed Wes from my Facebook after this SDR flop...it seems i should've wait a while :mrgreen:

Writer

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 12:45 am » by Hellothere

edgarrothstein wrote:
hellothere wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/new-york-socialite-bashes-supriem-rockefeller-as-fake-t20531.html

Not too bad, and very revealing if you are following this story. Also very well written. :D

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 am » by Edgarrothstein

hellothere wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:

Not too bad, and very revealing if you are following this story. Also very well written. :D

And made me wonder how our own Becks debunked all this :D

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 am » by Lowsix

It was obvious to me (at least anyways) the very day I introduced the subject here.
I made my initial post as a joke, because at the time wes was taking it so seriously.
And i thought all the guys here would know i was takin a piss.

I wasnt about to spend time arguing with anyone, not even with Wes that there was anything to this story. It should have been clear to everyone.

I DEEPLY regret the amount of time any real human has spent on this very silly, soap opera like, and easily transparent issue.

I mean read that transcript..that has been the caliber of the dialogue/backstory from the very beginning. If people couldnt see how flimsy that shit was...i certainly wasnt going to make enemies by trying to make people see the obvious. And that was exactly what would have happened if i had stayed my course... My opinion was then as it is now, that at the very second you discover that something like this is a game, drop it and walk away. No more pixel time. You don't need to dig into backstories and research if the FRONT is so weak. And it was pathetic.

Although credit for sure to whoever ascertained the Kris Raynes name..
that was the only real item of disclosure....

Disclosure can sometimes be as simple as saying :
Nope..Bullshit.

Didnt need twenty-eleven months of research and facebook time to know..really know.
So why waste the time? All it does is feed the game, same with our Blue problems.
And if they THINK people are looking into it, it feeds them too..so why do it?

Death by Apathy, is the only way...not by bringing attention to it, highlighting it, discussing it, debating it, having extended conversations with people who supposedly 'know stuff' over the web, where identities are the LEAST reliable indicator of anything real..

My one 'joke post' that really took off
and got a life of its own...

I 100% regret it.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 am » by Hellothere

edgarrothstein wrote:
hellothere wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:

And made me wonder how our own Becks debunked all this :D

Well, I have more coming on this topic. Claire said that she has email correspondence between her and Wesley Penn that she would give me, and there are a few more people of interest that I have spoken with. I'll be posting it soon, but trying to fit all of this in with my "real life" as a university student can be kind of difficult. It does overlap to some degree since I study journalism however.

PreviousNext