Debunking the "Supriem Rockefeller" myth/hoax

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 1:35 am » by Edgarrothstein

hellothere wrote:Well, I have more coming on this topic. Claire said that she has email correspondence between her and Wesley Penn that she would give me, and there are a few more people of interest that I have spoken with. I'll be posting it soon, but trying to fit all of this in with my "real life" as a university student can be kind of difficult. It does overlap to some degree since I study journalism however.

Maybe you can use this story in your BA exam :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 2:10 am » by Thewordwatcher

I think, now we can forget Suprieme. The best candidate for a king of the Earth is... Putin.

He just wiped out one of kings (Polish government) and if he will kill two others, he will be number 1 candidate for the satanic king, Son of Perdition or... Antichrist.

He has real power and most likely his power is biggest on the Earth. Obama and nearly bankrupted USA is a paper tiger, who acts as the puppet of "Rock the fella" and Vatican.

Putin of Russia, as a biblical king of North is currently the best candidate to the satanic throne of the whole Earth.

Kris, not bad entry but with empty pockets... nice try but thanks, no thanks.

:mrgreen:

Writer

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 3:09 am » by Hellothere

Oh, and don't think I haven't thought about it. However, in this case it would be more of a "BS" exam. (corny, I know, couldn't resist)

However, it's still an interesting story. This guy, while certainly not a real Rockefeller and almost certainly a small time scammer, is still an interesting story.

For example the guy who produced his rap song, Omartian, is no small fry in the music biz. Look him up! You probably have to be pretty chummy with a heavy hitting producer to get him to spend time producing your do nothing rap song. That guy is pretty big time! You can find all kinds of info on this guy and his famous father on the internet. They have platinum records to their credit! Also, there's another guy named Jaden Von Jordan who's another Ivy League fund manager of old money stock. He lives in Montreal, but he's also currently in NYC and was hanging out with a bunch of New York young elite at a loft party on the Upper East Side where, he was deejaying. He's a fluent french speaker, and was a proprietary derivatives trader for Refco before they went under due to a fraud scheme by the CFO. Jaden was described as being "best buds" with Kris/Supriem for a number of years by more than one source. An old money Von Jordan or Jordan? Of any relation to the Swedish Royal Von Jordan or Jordan families? I don't know but who can tell? Finding Jaden was easy enough, but getting anything serious out of him was a different story. He said that he hadn't hung out with Kris in years, but when I asked about his name he told me that "Supriem Rockefeller" was not his real name but was a decoy for his real name which was "Super Rockinroller". When I asked about any business ventures they might have engaged in, he told me about a restaurant called the "Raging Toucan" and a club called the "Cockpit" targeting consumers in the gay community which never got off the ground. I have verified that he was a derivatives trader at Refco, and I have found information online, (including congressional recognition statements) about his family. So I highly doubt he's a fake. Those are just a couple of examples of verifiable high profile types that he has associated with . But all that to say that Kris, while being a phony with some pretty stupid ideas, also seems to be a networking genius! Although now it would seem that despite having worked his way into contact with the affluent social caste, he's now made some fatal errors and gotten a lot of the socially elite pretty angry with him. Indeed, he has been the subject of ridicule in more than once conversation in elitist Manhattan circles, and is now the laughing stock of the Nashville nightlife. Is climbing the social ladder a hazardous exercise, or did Kris just make some epic faux pas? The truth is probably a bit of both... Either way, I think now we are really starting to get to the truth of this story.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am » by Becks

And made me wonder how our own Becks debunked all this :D

It has been a fascinating journey to say the least.....I have been watching closely to this and more....Looks like Claire has made the challenge ....will SDR follow through?

I do know for a fact he reads the posts here, as he asked me via FB to delete this post...

As you can see , this post is for public record...I reposted the debunked info at the start of this post , after it was sent to me via message , (most of which I knew- but there was more I did not) it was then posted on Wes P's Allied Union website....Then later deleted.

I have had many chats with Wes, over the last few months, as well as many others involved,. Some are willing to discuss, certain info , others not.

But with a few dedicated types the info is collected and shared in one form or another...What the motives are for some of them is sometimes hard to quantify.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 8:53 am » by Wrathofkahn

Becks, we (mostly you) nabbed that fuck a while ago for being a fraud! We both know that he only assumed the name of rockefeller and is being investigated for it as we speak. If he is the antichrist then we got nothing to worry about. I will say this though, it was one motherfucker of a psy-op though huh? A+++ for exposing this idiot for who he is! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 am » by Perceptual

Yeah, fraud is right! I was just made aware of this topic thread, and I can't believe it! I was directed here by an ex-acquaintance of Kris. Let me explain. I was a fraud victim of Kris as well. My name is Art, and I met Kris at Uptown's smoke shop in Franklin, TN. I am an (ironically) an artist. I ran into a guy who used to work at Uptowns, where I knew Kris from and he told me about all this!

Well, I got to speaking with Kris regularly, because he was at Uptown's smoke shop every day. He told me that he'd advise me on how to most profitably sell my art or the art of others, and that what I really needed to do was set up a phony non profit organization. This way, I wouldn't have to pay taxes, but I'd have to at least appear to give 50 percent of my earnings to charity. He said then I could sell my art through "charitable auctions", and "charity fund raiser events" but in reality I could keep most of it. He explained that I would get more buyers this way because they would get a tax write off and would do it for charity, but with his help I could keep nearly all of the money anyways. He claimed that he would set things up for me and all we needed to get started were the incorporation fees. There was other parts which I don't fully remember and didn't even understand at the time, about Nevada corporations, anonymous corporate directors, and blind trusts. I wont try to go into that, because I don't remember it.

Well, being a desperate struggling artist with very little money, I was tempted. Besides, I figured that I could always do what I was supposed to and give the full half to charity. Also, I really saw the value in the marketing side of it.

Kris claimed that all he needed to get started were the incorporation fees which were roughly $1500. I had some doubts about his credibility, because it was clear to me he was trying to sound more intelligent than he really was. He was trying to use big words, but was misusing them. It was clear to me that he was really trying to sound smart, which kind of set off a bullshit alert, which I overlooked because I was so excited about the pipe dream he was selling me. He really had me excited me with visions of selling lots of my art at exclusive, swanky charitable art auctions with wealthy elite attendants. He told me he could help get people to my events because of all his contacts with elite types after we got things up and running too. I guess I was just intoxicated by all this hype.

I overcame my misgivings about his credibility, because he told me he had a Phd in International Finance. When I asked him about it he showed me his college transcripts! He told me he had another Phd in artificial intelligence. Plus he was always hanging out with that Jaden guy who was clearly dripping with money. He drove a Porsche Boxter convertible, wore expensive clothes etc, and he and Kris were always hanging out together and talking about financial stuff, so that also made me believe in his legitimacy. Even though Kris drove a beat up 80s pontiac and looked scraggly and poor, I figured it was because he was in school getting his Phd, and hadn't been working. After all of this, much too late, I looked up the school that was on his transcripts and it was a diploma mill which sells BS degrees!

So, I worked hard for months and made lots of sacrifices to be able to pay the piper, with the motivation that all these visions of being a successful artist and staring in charity art auctions gave me. Finaly, over a month later, I had the money. I was even late on other bills and rent so as to be able to do it quicker.

Well, he said it takes some time for non profit status to get approved. That sounded reasonable, so I didn't freak out. Well after a couple of weeks, Kris disappeared altogether from the smoke shop. This was apparently very unusual, since he spent hours there every day before.

Well at this point I began fearing the worst, and I decided to quit going to the smoke shop. I thought that since he was friends with everyone there, they'd tell him that I was always there asking about him. So I quit going, and just waited and watched from a distance. Surely enough, after a week or so, he showed back up. I came in and asked him what the deal was, and demanded information or evidence that he had done something. He assured me that things were being done, and that he had some crazy personal things happen that he couldn't go into, and that he should have communicated with me more, and he's sorry he didn't. He said he didn't have the proof on hand with him right there and I couldn't expect him to have the proof on him at random. Like an idiot I believed him, although hesitantly. Then of course he disappeared again and I eventually just quit trying to go after him. I didn't have enough money to hire a lawyer, and even if I were to save it, it would cost more than the $1500 or so I paid him for a lawyer to go after him.

I just chocked it up to experience, and tried to learn a lesson from it. This guy is definitely a fraudster and nothing more. He's not a fucking Rockefeller give me a break. If anyone has contact info on him now, let me know. I'd like to look into how much it would be to sue him now! This guys is a cruel scamming financial predator. Selling people dreams and pulling the rug out from underneath them after they pay him!

He was a fast talking chain smoker. He caused me lots of anguish. I hope he gets busted, he should be brought to justice.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 5:12 am » by Edgarrothstein

perceptual wrote:Selling people dreams and pulling the rug out from underneath them after they pay him!

Jesus fucking christ...so he's a real con-artist. Wesley, for fuck sake, you've created a monster.

Excuse my English...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:22 am » by Becks

perceptual wrote:Yeah, fraud is right! I was just made aware of this topic thread, and I can't believe it! I was directed here by an ex-acquaintance of Kris. Let me explain. I was a fraud victim of Kris as well. My name is Art, and I met Kris at Uptown's smoke shop in Franklin, TN. I am an (ironically) an artist. I ran into a guy who used to work at Uptowns, where I knew Kris from and he told me about all this!

Well, I got to speaking with Kris regularly, because he was at Uptown's smoke shop every day. He told me that he'd advise me on how to most profitably sell my art or the art of others, and that what I really needed to do was set up a phony non profit organization. This way, I wouldn't have to pay taxes, but I'd have to at least appear to give 50 percent of my earnings to charity. He said then I could sell my art through "charitable auctions", and "charity fund raiser events" but in reality I could keep most of it. He explained that I would get more buyers this way because they would get a tax write off and would do it for charity, but with his help I could keep nearly all of the money anyways. He claimed that he would set things up for me and all we needed to get started were the incorporation fees. There was other parts which I don't fully remember and didn't even understand at the time, about Nevada corporations, anonymous corporate directors, and blind trusts. I wont try to go into that, because I don't remember it.

Well, being a desperate struggling artist with very little money, I was tempted. Besides, I figured that I could always do what I was supposed to and give the full half to charity. Also, I really saw the value in the marketing side of it.

Kris claimed that all he needed to get started were the incorporation fees which were roughly $1500. I had some doubts about his credibility, because it was clear to me he was trying to sound more intelligent than he really was. He was trying to use big words, but was misusing them. It was clear to me that he was really trying to sound smart, which kind of set off a bullshit alert, which I overlooked because I was so excited about the pipe dream he was selling me. He really had me excited me with visions of selling lots of my art at exclusive, swanky charitable art auctions with wealthy elite attendants. He told me he could help get people to my events because of all his contacts with elite types after we got things up and running too. I guess I was just intoxicated by all this hype.

I overcame my misgivings about his credibility, because he told me he had a Phd in International Finance. When I asked him about it he showed me his college transcripts! He told me he had another Phd in artificial intelligence. Plus he was always hanging out with that Jaden guy who was clearly dripping with money. He drove a Porsche Boxter convertible, wore expensive clothes etc, and he and Kris were always hanging out together and talking about financial stuff, so that also made me believe in his legitimacy. Even though Kris drove a beat up 80s pontiac and looked scraggly and poor, I figured it was because he was in school getting his Phd, and hadn't been working. After all of this, much too late, I looked up the school that was on his transcripts and it was a diploma mill which sells BS degrees!

So, I worked hard for months and made lots of sacrifices to be able to pay the piper, with the motivation that all these visions of being a successful artist and staring in charity art auctions gave me. Finaly, over a month later, I had the money. I was even late on other bills and rent so as to be able to do it quicker.

Well, he said it takes some time for non profit status to get approved. That sounded reasonable, so I didn't freak out. Well after a couple of weeks, Kris disappeared altogether from the smoke shop. This was apparently very unusual, since he spent hours there every day before.

Well at this point I began fearing the worst, and I decided to quit going to the smoke shop. I thought that since he was friends with everyone there, they'd tell him that I was always there asking about him. So I quit going, and just waited and watched from a distance. Surely enough, after a week or so, he showed back up. I came in and asked him what the deal was, and demanded information or evidence that he had done something. He assured me that things were being done, and that he had some crazy personal things happen that he couldn't go into, and that he should have communicated with me more, and he's sorry he didn't. He said he didn't have the proof on hand with him right there and I couldn't expect him to have the proof on him at random. Like an idiot I believed him, although hesitantly. Then of course he disappeared again and I eventually just quit trying to go after him. I didn't have enough money to hire a lawyer, and even if I were to save it, it would cost more than the $1500 or so I paid him for a lawyer to go after him.

I just chocked it up to experience, and tried to learn a lesson from it. This guy is definitely a fraudster and nothing more. He's not a fucking Rockefeller give me a break. If anyone has contact info on him now, let me know. I'd like to look into how much it would be to sue him now! This guys is a cruel scamming financial predator. Selling people dreams and pulling the rug out from underneath them after they pay him!

He was a fast talking chain smoker. He caused me lots of anguish. I hope he gets busted, he should be brought to justice.

here is an official message from Wes Penre.

"This is Wes Penre.

To Whom it May Concern,

I have a request. If you claim to have a story to tell about an encounter with Supriem Rockefeller, that is of any significance to him and his mission and can back it up with proof, please send an email to Wes Penre at wespenre2012@gmail.com with the story followed by the evidence.

If you can prove your claims/accusations, I will post them. If you only have a story to tell and can't back it up, don't bother to write.

Thank you very much,
Wes."

PostSat May 01, 2010 6:22 pm » by Eldavicho

5 months later I'm thinking the whole thing was all but buried, and people had settled there minds one way or the other.

What inspired this sudden resurgance of interest? Did Wes' plan to rewrite the book and Supriem's new (albeit subdued) presence bring Claire out of the woodwork?

Art, what took you so long to come forward? How long ago did your encounter with Kris occur?

PostSat May 01, 2010 7:47 pm » by Perceptual

Hi elda,

I just came forward because like I said I just now became aware of this! I ran into a guy who used to work at Uptowns and he told me all about this! I couldn't believe it when I first heard everything he had to say.thought I had heard the last of that guy. I The encounters were all in 2001-2002 mostly at Uptowns smoke shop in Franklin, TN. Since then Uptowns has closed that location and opened in the Green Hills area of Nashville, right across from Green Hills Mall. I still go there occasionally. Believe me I would have come sooner, but I didn't know about all of this. So, I talked to a lawyer and unfortunately there's probably not much I can do about it legally. Since it happened over a year ago it's past the statute of limitations, meaning it is too far in the past to prosecute according to Tennessee law. But at least I can share my experience and warn everyone else!

PreviousNext