Debunking the "Supriem Rockefeller" myth/hoax

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 am » by Becks

EXCLUSIVE!

The man calling himself "Supriem David Rockefeller" legally changed his name from Kris Raynes. He was convicted of theft in Williamson County Tennessee. Following his conviction, he changed his name in order to fraudulently claim lineage to the prominent New York family of the same name. His motives appear to have been both social and financial.

Kris Raynes, a high school dropout who was born in Louisiana and grew up in Oklahoma, moved to Crofton, Maryland with his Mother as a young man. While in Maryland he worked at a handful of remedial jobs, such as a cashier in a fast food restaurant. According to some sources, he also made a few failed attempts at professional gambling.

Because of Kris Raynes' failure to achieve self sufficiency, he was forced to relocate with his mother (now remarried and named Barbara Raynes) to 9624 Rhodes Road Bon Aqua, TN- where he was living with his mother until at least late last year. Presumably because of Bon Aqua's proximity to Nashville, Kris gained some exposure to the music industry and decided to try his luck as a rap artist. The publishing details of one of his pieces can be seen here http://www.ascap.org/ace/search.cfm?req ... 20&start=1 .

Since Kris hadn't had any luck achieving financial independence he was still living at home with his mother. He was still also meandering from one remedial job to another, since opportunities for him were limited due to the fact that he was a high school dropout. He eventually procured employment as a clerk with Cool Springs Wine and Spirits in Franklin, Tennessee, owned by James "Woody" Woodard. It is here where Kris' legal problems began. Feeling discouraged and desperate because of his abject failure so far in life, Kris began to steal money from his employer. Before long Kris' scheme was discovered and he was fired, at which time he procured employment at another local wine and spirits store. Much to his misfortune, however, the Woodard family had decided to seek criminal charges against him. Kris was arrested and charged with grand theft from Cool Springs Wine and Spirits. More information, including contact information about Cool Springs Wine and Spirits can be found here: http://www.coolspringswines.com/publici ... 112006.php

It was in the midst of this affair that Kris legally changed his name to Supriem Rockefeller and began to tell people he was the son of David Rockefeller Jr. Many people naturally began to doubt him since he was curiously absent from any Rockefeller biographical material and from any Rockefeller family record all together. It was clear that his plan would need some additional adjustment.

Since the Rockefeller family has a very well documented ancestry, he had to contrive a story which would explain why he was mysteriously absent from all of this thorough biographical documentation. This is a task which he completed in no small measure. In fact, he was even able to dupe gullible conspiracy writers such as Wes Penre. He claimed to be a secret child of the Rockefellers with plans to usher in a one world government. He even claimed to be the Antichrist of biblical prophecy, with ties to ancient secret societies. There were all sorts of fanciful details to the story including everything from extra terrestrial DNA to Mono-atomic chest implants. More on the Supriem Rockefeller/anti-Christ/ Alien ancestry can be found via a simple google search of "supriem rockefeller". Here are some examples:

http://alliedunion.wordpress.com/

http://servicetoone.wordpress.com/

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00393.html

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=37333

When Kris wasn't busy trying to sell MP3s and ringtones of his sensational rap music, he kept himself busy. Indeed, Kris made a noble effort to create some credibility behind his mythical persona. One method he used was to create faux press releases about bogus companies such as this one: http://www.marketwire.com/press-release ... 95952.html . About an anomalous mining company from whose random venture into the USB key business "Supriem" decided to back to the tune of millions. As comical as we may find this ruse, there were several who actually believed in it's credibility simply due to the Rockefeller name.

This all culminated last week in Kris deactivating his Facebook account in a defacto admission of defeat to his elaborate facade. He deactivated the account in the midst of an onslaught of questions about his identity and past which he failed to answer. This page will be dedicated to discussing the hoax, and speculation as to what Kris' next big idea will be. Because let's face it one thing he certainly does not lack is creativity. All updates are welcome as are any comments and/or discussion relevant to this topic! Thanks for your time and attention.

The Rockefeller family offices can be reached at 212-649-1736.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 ... 669&ref=mf

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 1:11 pm » by Cornbread714

Well, it's pretty much what I've been saying all along.

The interesting thing is that a complete loser like this can fool so many people.

Word to the wise, because there are people out there who are smarter than he is that also want your money and soul.

Lol.

I wrote a little song about it: (sung to the music of Jesus Christ Superstar)

Antichrist!
Liquor store!
You're really not who you say you are!

Ha ha ha!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 1:56 pm » by Reinaul

great post becks..hope everything is all right .. Havent ear of you for a while
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 4:10 pm » by Cornbread714

Becks, I forgot to compliment you on your work tracking this story down.

It's been an intriguing mystery from the start. I never really thought the guy was for real, but I find these kind of scams fascinating.

The press releases did seem to be on legit sites like CNN, but they sounded wrong. I wonder if CNN was duped also or if it was a redirect. Or maybe CNN Money will print any press release that looks official, which is interesting in itself.

And you can't help but wonder if Wes Penre was really duped or if he had an inkling and just went along with the joke for publicity purposes. And I wonder if SDR got any money out of anyone.

I bet he did, which would make Penre somewhat complicit if he knew the truth.

At any rate, Penre's credibility has plummeted to zero, I would imagine.

Good work, Becks :flop:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm » by Muchtyman

Well Done Becks .

It was a really mad story , but there are still some aspects which puzzle me .

How did he manage to get in with the Polo set and more importantly how did such a Guy get such a hot Girlfriend

For such a fraudulent loser he sure does have balls ! :lol:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm » by Wrathofkahn

CASE CLOSED! BECKS...
:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 11, 2010 6:11 pm » by Pindz

LOL , i was watching this story only very little bit,,,, so he is a HOAXER :lol:

Good Work BECKS :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 pm » by Clawspiracy

Seriously Becks, good job. I was going to tackle it, but you ran with it, infiltrated to the hilt and there it is...

Good job, mate!
It's a Clawspiracy...

PostSun Jan 17, 2010 3:51 am » by Truthis

Did he really met/date CNBC business anchor Erin Burnett? According to this, they did in Washington.Please read below or link

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 795368/pg4
********************************************************************************************************
Supriem David Rockefeller Marduk-Ra "The Anti-christ" (Revised Ebook now online!)

****c. Erin Burnett, Supriem’s personal Media Business Anchor******

blah blah

...Just like Supriem, she is from Maryland, so they may go back a long time, but I don’t know. What I do know is that on February 11, 2009, a Washington D.C. hotel bar was blocked off and Supriem and Burnett sat there drinking champagne together.

The morning after, hosting “Squawk on the Street” on CNBC, someone asked her about her trip to D.C. the day before. She smirked and then said, “very interesting” and kept smiling…

Supriem has big plans for her and she has participated at the Round Table discussions on Meet the Press recently as well. One source, an Insider, said to me:

“He also has been giving her stories to talk about on air about Nationalizing Banks. They will slowly start building the story and then it will finally happen. At first they will say it is a temporary solution but then to keep it that way permanently they will have diversions such as terrorist stories or there will be some kind of conflict to distract the masses while they keep the banks nationalized.”

On the evening of March 5, 2009, Erin Burnett was at Supriem’s house for an Elite meeting, where Trilateral Commission members, Bilderberg Heads, members of the Skull & Bones, Wolf’s Head, CFR and others were present. They laid out a new financial plan created by Supriem, with the exact detail how they will crash the economy. Burnett took Supriem’s private S-92 helicopter for faster travel. She apparently did not go out for drinks with them later; she had to get up early for her CNBC show. Those who did go out for drinks that night went to a private club that has no name. You have to pay $100,000 a year for membership and have their electronic Smart card to get in the door.

Keep an eye on Erin Burnett; she has a story or two to tell in the near future, and she will do it on air…

Initiate

PostMon Jan 18, 2010 7:39 pm » by Princessleia

I really thoroughly enjoyed this post. I was really curious myself to who he actually was. I think it is obvious that he wasn't who he claimed, but I was fascinated nonetheless. I am thankful for your research, which has finally put this to an end. :flop:

Next