Dec 21, 2012: Return of "The Nine"

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 5:42 pm » by Cognoscenti

A couple of other interesting modern corrollaries:

Terrance McKenna's Time wave Zero theory ends on Dec @!, 2912, a date he calls the Omega point when rate of novel events becomes infinite:

Precepts of novelty theory

Novelty theory has a few basic tenets:

That the universe is a living system with a teleological attractor at the end of time that drives the increase and conservation of
complexity in material forms.

That novelty and complexity increase over time, despite repeated set-backs.

That the human brain represents the pinnacle of complex organization in the known universe to date.

That fluctuations in novelty over time are self-similar at different scales. Thus the rise and fall of the Roman Empire might be resonant
with the life of a family within a single generation, or with an individual's day at work.

That as the complexity and sophistication of human thought and culture increase, universal novelty approaches a Koch curve of infinite
exponential growth.

That in the time immediately prior to, and during this omega point of infinite novelty, anything and everything conceivable to the human
imagination will occur simultaneously.

That the date of this historical endpoint is December 21, 2012, the end of the long count of the Mayan calendar. Originally McKenna had
chosen the end of the calendar by looking for a very novel event in recent history, and using this as the beginning of the final 67.29 year
cycle; the event he chose was the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, which gave an end-date in mid-November of 2012, but when he
discovered the proximity of this date to the end of the current 13-baktun cycle of the Maya calendar, he adjusted the end date to match
this point in the calendar.

This End of History was to be the final manifestation of The Eschaton, which McKenna characterized as a sort of strange attractor towards
which the evolution of the universe developed.

His predictions for this transcendent event were wide ranging and varied, depending on his audience, and different times he conjectured the
following: the mass of humanity would, by means of some technology, become mentally conjoined in a great collective; the moment in which
time travel became a reality; the birth of self-conscious artificial intelligence; a global UFO visitation; and occasionally he even expressed doubt
whether anything at all would happen. However, McKenna claimed that there was no contradiction between these scenarios, as they might all
happen simultaneously.
http://www.2012supplies.com/what_is_201 ... _zero.html

Also the "solar system" crop formation at Avebury of Aug 15, 2008 demonstrates the positions of all the planets as they will be on Dec 21, 2012. This formation is regarded as of Paranormal origin by researchers given the S-shaped wave form of the laid crop within the flattened circle that represents the sun, as well as the perfection of the largest circle whose diameter was greater than 300 feet:

http://www.the2012post.com/2012/02/the- ... ircle.html

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 5:44 pm » by Cognoscenti

edit for above errors: Dec 21,2012 of course! I need new glasses

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 5:53 pm » by Poooooot

Very cool, 1ofus and Cognoscenti! :flop: It really makes you think. All of these culture, pointing to the same time frame... It has to mean something.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm » by *WillEase*

Poooooot wrote:Very cool, 1ofus and Cognoscenti! :flop: It really makes you think. All of these culture, pointing to the same time frame... It has to mean something.

It does mean something...lots of people fell victim to mass hysteria. Keep in mind, all these 'predictions' are based on interpretations of ancient stories that never really give a specific dates. I have no doubt the 'end' is near...but wouldn't bet on it happening in December of this year.

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 pm » by Poooooot

WillEase666 wrote:
Poooooot wrote:Very cool, 1ofus and Cognoscenti! :flop: It really makes you think. All of these culture, pointing to the same time frame... It has to mean something.

It does mean something...lots of people fell victim to mass hysteria. Keep in mind, all these 'predictions' are based on interpretations of ancient stories that never really give a specific dates. I have no doubt the 'end' is near...but wouldn't bet on it happening in December of this year.

Smashing!
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 pm » by *WillEase*

Poooooot wrote:Smashing!

Right back at ya...

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 8:10 pm » by Poooooot

WillEase666 wrote:Right back at ya...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could do this all day, will. But as much as I love a good Nigel Thornberry gif, I prefer not to derail my own thread, thankyouverymuch
Matthew 7

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 pm » by *WillEase*

Lol...sorry. Good thing you wanted to end this because I have enough of those to last till...December 21, 2012!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm » by Poooooot

WillEase666 wrote:Lol...sorry. Good thing you wanted to end this because I have enough of those to last till...December 21, 2012!

lol
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 pm » by Poooooot

The Mayan prophecy to do with 2012 was that it would signal the return of “The Nine.” Various translations or partial translations of the inscription exist. This is the most common one: “At the next creation, the Bolon Yokte Ku, or Nine Support Gods, will return.”

There were also Nine Gods in the ancient Egyptian religion, as well as many others (e.g. India). To the Egyptians, they were also known as the Nine Principles and they were directly linked with their Creator Deity, Atum.

hmm child has 9 month till birth, 9 gods to return...

in the early 1900's a group of the super-rich held a seance in a barn in maine. they were transmitted instructions from spiritual biengs that called themselves "the nine".

On Jacobs Ladder or as I refer to it, a spiral stairway to heaven, if you are ascending you will encounter 9 voices. These 9 voices correspond to the 9 gods found on the Zodiac.

Matthew 7

PreviousNext