DEC 21st, 2012 lets lanch a NUKE!!!!

Writer

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 pm » by Hitman

Laying in bed last night with the old lady and watching CNN I came up with what might happen on Dec 21st,2012 doomsday. Me personally I don't believe a dam thing will happen. No earthquakes, no solar flare, no pole shift, no alien landings or return of the gods. Nothing!!!!!!
But I did come up with a scenario that might actually happen. There is allot of tension rising overseas right now as I myself predicted would happen once the US elections where over. I am sure allot of you out there thought the same thing with the elections . Anyway with all the tension and war overseas with Israel and Gaza, Syria, Turkey , Iran and the US, Japan and China fighting over them islands, North and South Korea it seems to be escalating.
With all this hype of the end of the world on Dec 21st and all the war going on I could easily see some radical nut like Ahmadinejad in Iran or that young fat kid in North Korea taking the opportunity themselves to launch a nuke on that day on one of their enemy`s to make history. So what if all the hype up on the doomsday scenario actually made it come true.
Me personally I could easily see something like this happening. I do believe that if and when a country launches a nuke on another country that it will be the beginning of the end for allot. (WW3) There could be a bunch of terrorist attacks that day also. Its going to be an interesting day regardless.
Just a thought I wanted to share with other people! Time will tell I guess!

Writer

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 pm » by Imnottheone

I'm all in! Let's do it! :dancing:

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 am » by The57ironman

.........yeah , we're ready for anything...... :mrcool:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 am » by Edgar 2.0

I would do it on December 23rd.

It would be a fucking surprise for everyone.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 2:10 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Arn't thread titles like this, the quickest way to have the CIA & FBI kicking in your door?
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 am » by Edgar 2.0

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:Arn't thread titles like this, the quickest way to have the CIA & FBI kicking in your door?

Who gives a shit...

21st is 21st. We're all going to be dead allegedly.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 am » by The57ironman

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:Arn't thread titles like this, the quickest way to have the CIA & FBI kicking in your door?

.......like the alphabet agencies don't have anything better to do......... :mrcool:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 2:48 am » by Marcydare

All out 'Global Thermal Nuclear War'......
Because the Human Race deserves nothing Less.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 am » by Skydog

will have my tuppence here.
Good chance of a pole shift as we go through the galactic plane,the suns alright,the Earths alright.
We the humans will be alright,if im wrong then the humans that got below ground will be alright,maybe like last time a?
Come on!....Isnt it obvious..UFO's come from inside the Earth,earlier races that sheltered down there,we all seen that fossil shoeprint,that million year old screw that fell out of a lump of deep coal.Could it just be possible that as we keep a jungle about a gorrilla,they leave us be on the surface of this planet while they beaver about in the giant caverns below??
2012? what difference does it make..you and i are living on a traffic island,the interesting stuff is happening all about us,at full speed its just that it's beyond our reach.i reckon anyway.