December 21 2012 : The date of mass debunking

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 am » by Richc

160,000 people will die on 21st Dec 2012 so that will be the end of the World for them and the media changed Mayan prophecy ( end of the world when it was never stated as such by the Mayans ) will be proved correct for them.

I don't remember anyone on here saying they will give away their house if the world doesn't end.?

Mostly people post the possibilities of the end of the world. Nothing more.

People post the possibilities about a lot of things on here.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 am » by Harbin

The57ironman wrote:
FearNot wrote:

But it's just some other theory. Everyone claims they know what is going to happen but the only truth is there isn't a person alive who can say they know 100%. December 21 2012 is going to prove a hell of a lot more people wrong than it will prove people right. That's my problem. People keep predicting and spouting off all this crap with such confidence. You'll know whos word is worth something and who should stop posting verbal diarrhea.

.....i really could care less about the doomtards...... :peep:

my panties are all in a wad about the global elite's economic debacle...

The doomtarding has and does work very well for the Banksters by diverting the attentions of the curious portion of society into the "esoteric" rabbit hole.

Conspiracy ? Absolutely !
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:28 am » by Yuya63

Harbin!!!! Well said........ :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

theres lots of factors to consider, the maya predicted their civilisation will end not the whole world, then there's the sitchin factor which happens to be based loosely mind on actual historic evidence, then there is this gregorian calendar which the catholic church murdered millions to stamp out pagan history in order to enforce their agenda, some people believe the leap year is a contributing factor and the 2012 date is wrong, and then there is these light workers that claim were all going to evolve into higher beings beyond 2012, all this without touching biblical revelation which doesn't actually give a date but never the less fits the suggested time/event line... the book of nostradamus which mysteriously found its way into a vatican library and just happened to be found and identified as being original ya like that hasn't been in the vatican vault for years, truth is nobody knows whats going to happen or when if anything happens to any 1 of us BUT no self respecting theorist can rule out any possibility. :mrcool:
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Previous