December 21 2012 : The date of mass debunking

Writer

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 am » by FearNot

Finally, the haunting date of December 21 draws ever closer. the legions of people who belive this date signifies the destruction of our race grow larger with every passing day. And with each passing day, scores of conspiracy videos infect the internet claiming to hold the answers behind this mysterious date. The only people who claim nothing will actually happen is NASA and the Mayan people. Despite what happens on this day, I hope that one this in particular is evident to the masses who follow this subject so closely. IF DECEMBER 21 ST PASSES WITHOUT ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT HAPPENING, EVERYONE WHO EVER POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DATE LOOSES 100% CREDIBILITY AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE AND IGNORED. Everyone posts videos so confidentally about this subject spewing out lies they learned from some other hack sitting in his basement posting on YouTube, it's sickening. I know that I personally will be mocking every and any video on the 22, that claims the end of the world on the 21st and I hope you join me in the mass debunking. I usually hate debunking, but this is the big one. If there's no Nibiru, solar flare or any other dumb shit I hear, all of you who posted claiming to know the truth are officially bat shit crazy or totally gullible and give a bad name to the people who take esoteric topics seriously.
Rant end.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:10 am » by Spock

I can't remember anyone on this site claiming they anticipate anything happening.

But, here's a "for instance" for you.

What if, NASA has found a sign of life (microbe, fossil, etc.) on Mars and waits until Dec. 21 2012 for the big announcement. Technically then, the prophecy of some sort of enlightenment would be fulfilled, will it not?

Writer

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:17 am » by FearNot

I'm talking about people claiming destruction on this date. If something totally positive happens like that type of announcement, great! Maybe there is substance to this date. But for the people pushing the thought of mass extinction,they better be right for their own sake. I've seen many videos that sound very credible, but not everyone can be right. Alot of people keep pushing awful information they got from someone who shouldn't have even been heard. People who want to discredit anything that might possibly be true. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of reading about nibiru and other non sense. All I'm saying is that when this date comes and their word is on the table, everyone will know what is fact and what is made up, and the people making up information should be called out.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 am » by 2020

Spock wrote:I can't remember anyone on this site claiming they anticipate anything happening.

But, here's a "for instance" for you.

What if, NASA has found a sign of life (microbe, fossil, etc.) on Mars and waits until Dec. 21 2012 for the big announcement. Technically, then the prophecy of some sort of enlightenment would be fulfilled, will it not?

The NASA ''Lets Leak info Mill'' is in overdrive, i was contacted about this last week but it seems that conjecture rules at the moment, you made me smile with that reply though.
Last edited by 2020 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 am » by The57ironman

.......in case ''44zz44zz44zz44'' doesn't post it... :mrcool:

Upload to Disclose.tv

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 am » by Rich316

I think the OP should be banned for joining DTV so late :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 am » by The57ironman

....relax , have a listen to linda....she's been around..

..the morning mayan..

Upload to Disclose.tv

................@Harbin....Image

:lol:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Writer

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:06 am » by FearNot

The57ironman wrote:.

....relax , have a listen to linda....she's been around..

..the morning mayan..

Upload to Disclose.tv

................@Harbin....Image

:lol:

But it's just some other theory. Everyone claims they know what is going to happen but the only truth is there isn't a person alive who can say they know 100%. December 21 2012 is going to prove a hell of a lot more people wrong than it will prove people right. That's my problem. People keep predicting and spouting off all this crap with such confidence. You'll know whos word is worth something and who should stop posting verbal diarrhea.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:17 am » by The57ironman

FearNot wrote:

But it's just some other theory. Everyone claims they know what is going to happen but the only truth is there isn't a person alive who can say they know 100%. December 21 2012 is going to prove a hell of a lot more people wrong than it will prove people right. That's my problem. People keep predicting and spouting off all this crap with such confidence. You'll know whos word is worth something and who should stop posting verbal diarrhea.

.....i really could care less about the doomtards...... :peep:

my panties are all in a wad about the global elite's economic debacle...
ImageImageImage

Next