December 22nd 2012. What to expect. You've been warned !!!!

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm » by Middlefingers

What do you suppose is the future of humaity? These disatsers world wide are not fake......The mayans spoke nothing of earthquakes and blah blah blah....This was the work of hollywood to transform the fact into a misconstrued version of fearmongery.....The relevance of the true prophecy is rather significant...Unlike Y2K which started from a rumor....2012 has an extensive amount of related facts as to its likelihood....They spoke of a cleansing.... I mean take alook at history channel...dont you find it weird that they are airing like 5 different doomsday shows lol.....fearmongery to the extent that they want you to shut off from the truth and keep buying products...

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 pm » by Middlefingers

ladyjade3 wrote:HOGWASH! Man i wasnt going to speak until some1 said a tidbit about the illuminati being partially false.....how educated are you? and by that i certainly dont mean compulsory education... So alright i will throw out all the 2012 hype...but even then what do you expect the human race to do with 7 billion plus people, dwindling resources (which have sparked the new sort of resource war), catastrophic shifts in the ecosystems such as the bp spill, and numerous other seeemingly coincidental happenings? We are like ants eating an apple, the man known as "the unabomber" theodore kaczynski, who is an incredible genius wrote what is known as the technological manifesto which states that our current rate of growth and reliance upon technology is unsustainable... YOU PEOPLE DONT GET IT! it has nothing to do with the hype of that b.s. 2012 movie....native american prophecies such as the hopi, and lakota, are freaking coming true as well as numerous other religious and spiritual statures which indicate a great cleansing is coming to the earth......THIS IS NOT SPECULATION there is evidence to be found......see for yourself......the illuminati not real? you explain to me the vaccines laced with mind altering compounds which produce autism and asperger syndrome...I HAVE A BROTHER FUCKED UP BY IT....what about sodium fluoride? they insert this into your water supply saying that o hey yeah its good for your teeth...fucking naive people...here is the MAterial SAFETY DATA SHEET to prove it.... http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Sodium_fluoride-9927595

Need i go on more? The world wasnt created to support 7 billion people driving cars, eating potato chips outta a bag that wont degrade, and being mindless consumers until our resources are gone.............take deforestation... a tree takes 100s of years to grow back and it takes us a mere 5 min. to cut a whole lot of em down....we are always going to need to build houses right? Damn this 2012 thing isnt myth but rather rationalized common sense.....we cant live this way anymore.......

what nobody has anything to say to this? huh...wow i thought you people were smart....this is relevant

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm » by Troll2rocks

ladyjade3 wrote:HOGWASH! Man i wasnt going to speak until some1 said a tidbit about the illuminati being partially false.....how educated are you? and by that i certainly dont mean compulsory education... So alright i will throw out all the 2012 hype...but even then what do you expect the human race to do with 7 billion plus people, dwindling resources (which have sparked the new sort of resource war), catastrophic shifts in the ecosystems such as the bp spill, and numerous other seeemingly coincidental happenings? We are like ants eating an apple, the man known as "the unabomber" theodore kaczynski, who is an incredible genius wrote what is known as the technological manifesto which states that our current rate of growth and reliance upon technology is unsustainable... YOU PEOPLE DONT GET IT! it has nothing to do with the hype of that b.s. 2012 movie....native american prophecies such as the hopi, and lakota, are freaking coming true as well as numerous other religious and spiritual statures which indicate a great cleansing is coming to the earth......THIS IS NOT SPECULATION there is evidence to be found......see for yourself......the illuminati not real? you explain to me the vaccines laced with mind altering compounds which produce autism and asperger syndrome...I HAVE A BROTHER FUCKED UP BY IT....what about sodium fluoride? they insert this into your water supply saying that o hey yeah its good for your teeth...fucking naive people...here is the MAterial SAFETY DATA SHEET to prove it.... http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Sodium_fluoride-9927595

Need i go on more? The world wasnt created to support 7 billion people driving cars, eating potato chips outta a bag that wont degrade, and being mindless consumers until our resources are gone.............take deforestation... a tree takes 100s of years to grow back and it takes us a mere 5 min. to cut a whole lot of em down....we are always going to need to build houses right? Damn this 2012 thing isnt myth but rather rationalized common sense.....we cant live this way anymore.......

So what your stateing is that 2012 works like astrology ? Meaning that the Mayans knew something, but did'nt know exactually how to write it down for an accurate translation.

Try to stay on topic, as your mixing several other "conspiracies" into this comment.

As for your statemnet that there is evidence to be found via very old religous tablets carvings statues or what have you. Well take for example the bible, how many different translations or interpretations mean something different to somebody else ? and how truthful do you think any of it actually is ?

Prove there is valid evidence, then write a book, make a dvd and sell it, because you havent got long to present it before it gets proved totaly wrong. As for the illuminati im not arguing that here, there is data that indicates it disbanded hundereds of years ago. Others would refute, not relevant to my post, so create a post on the illuminati and il comment on it there.

What I think is naive is to believe in data that has no proof only opinion.

As for the uni bomber, he was highly educated, and came to the conclusion that in order to draw attention to how much we are going to deppend on machines and how much we are going to hand over our well being to machinery. He decided to kill people in order to get attention on the subject, he may not be wrong either,

I suggest you see a 3 hour documentary on this called, The Tecnocalypse, you can find it on this forum as I posted it in a thread titled "THE POST THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND"

I highly recommend it to you. :flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:08 pm » by Cornbread714

middlefingers wrote:

what nobody has anything to say to this? huh...wow i thought you people were smart....this is relevant

If you were smart you would hide your multiple accounts better.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 pm » by Middlefingers

explain your proof?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:14 pm » by Cornbread714

Just an educated guess, he he...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 pm » by Troll2rocks

cornbread714 wrote:Just an educated guess, he he...

Interesting. so middlefingers is that Ladyjade3 person. hmmmmm

Cant hide multiples from the mods. well disclosed. :flop:

I replied to you on the climate thread corn. :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 pm » by Middlefingers

Wife..=ladyjade
Thank you for your wonderful conclusion.... Ip adresses and timetables are good at identification orders

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm » by Troll2rocks

middlefingers wrote:Wife..=ladyjade
Thank you for your wonderful conclusion.... Ip adresses and timetables are good at identification orders

Lol I dont mind dude, its others that may have a problem with it. People can have as many accounts as they want for all I care, I have 2. :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm » by Germanpils

i hate to see all these multiple accounts posting....

still i got my own believes.

2012, the mayas said their gods will return to this planet, but what i believe is,
the US GVT will take advantage of it and will arrive earlier than them, about a few months earlier and will tell us what to do, like forming a one world government, which many countries will buy.

this sounds so unbelievable, that it almost sounds legit.

2012 is a date which many people have in their mind, yes, their will be an astonishing event in 2012, but its the 21.12.2012 that will be astonishing, but the US GVT will take advante within the year 2012, but not the 21.12.2012, because they think nothing will happen at that date, because none knows, but the year 2012 is in many minds.

the US GVT is pokering about that date, putting everything on one card, but i believe our gods will arrive at the 21.12.2012 date...

they are pokering just to get their NWO through, but i say their attempt will fail so badly, that they will lose all their trust.

this is my theory. i am not sober right now, i might have to add smth tomorrow when i am...
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

PreviousNext