December 22nd 2012. What to expect. You've been warned !!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 6:12 am » by SUKHOV


UGGGGGHHHH



I just read a bunch of stuff about a guy who had requested through (whichever version the UK has) freedom of info act, about how vaccines are more dangerous than everyone makes them out to be..


It escapes my mind but i wanted to let you know just do your research!!! I'm sure you do though :(


I totally understand that being a mother, it tears you in two, and you are doing what you feel is right though.

:(

I just wish the healthcare "industry" was more truthful and vigilant towards its patients....
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:25 am

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 12:05 pm » by Dagnamski


Image :headscratch:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1682
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: canada

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 7:08 pm » by Mydogma


G3n3sis wrote:A truly relevant post, the same can be said of other things like the ET Hypothesis for UFOs and the "Illuminati" to some extent in my opinion :!:

:cheers:
Yep..we may as well all just throw in the towel if nothing happens because its all hogwash then..nope I'm a believer..I think on the 22nd...its going to snow...so santa can cum
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 9:00 pm » by Flecktarn


i expect to be drunk so if the shtf i wont care ,,, :lol:
ImageImage

Writer
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:21 am

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 9:11 pm » by The Lion


this i told you so is hogging the hot topics section, and its not news, its i told you so, who cares

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 pm » by Richc


Flecktarn wrote:i expect to be drunk so if the shtf i wont care ,,, :lol:


As i said earlier in the thread we should have a 24 hour party that day on here.

Bring your own bottle and lets all get pissed and post shit until Dec 22nd...

Anybody in.? :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 3:16 am » by Opalserpent


They don't even want to remove thimerosal from the vaccines!


http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/12/1 ... 5C20121217

In its statement, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) endorsed calls from a World Health Organization (WHO) committee that the preservative, thimerosal, not be considered a hazardous source of mercury that could be banned by the United Nations.


Thimerosal contains a type of mercury called ethyl mercury. Toxic effects have been tied to its cousin, methyl mercury, which stays in the body for much longer.

Earlier this year, the WHO said replacing thimerosal with an alternative preservative could affect vaccine safety and might cause some vaccines to become unavailable.





Mercury, however, is still on the list of global health hazards to be banned in a draft treaty from the United Nations Environment Program - which would mean a ban on thimerosal.

Reducing mercury exposure "is a wonderful thing," Orenstein said.

However, "We need this exception because thimerosal is so vital for protecting children."


They spend billions of dollars bombing civilians and can't come up with a better preservative.
What a load of :bullshit:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 am » by Shaggietrip


Troll2rocks wrote:On December 22nd 2012 if this site is still running "which I hope it is" I am going to bump every single 2012 thread I can find.

There are going to be an uncountable amount of people who cringe this day when they think back at how their actions have made them a laughing stock,

On Decemeber 23rd 2012 these same people will modify their wrong theories to suit their own agendas to save face, and yes some of the more gulible people may even believe it.

This is the Millenium bug syndrome. Only much bigger, and guess what, the bigger the claim the bigger the fall, and some are going to fall fucking hard. When the millenium bug failed to materialise, for about a year after the conspiracy was still being pushed and modified, after a while it just dissapeared and died without a whimper. The 2012 theory however has a lot of people backing it, and many people unlike when the millenium bug theory broke down, have a lot of dignity to lose.

Its not going to happen, so back out now, and save face. If any disaster does happen in 2012 like flooding, warm weather or crops failing and starvation in any part of the world, these people who blindly support it are going to jump on it, as it becomes clearer and clearer that nothing is going to happen, the 2012 supporters will look towards random geological and economic disasters and point towards them as being conclusive proof that they were indeed right and the Mayans were prophets.

So for the time being, all the people out there cashing in on this upcoming theory, sell your books, sell your dvds and lectures, but please realise that come December 22nd and leading through right into the new year and beyond, a serious amount of shit is going to come their way.

Dont believe me ?, Take a good hard look at what happened to Blossom Goodchild.


Mark my words, this particular theory is fast approaching its sell by date. And when it does go rancid, there will be a lot of people returning to the supplier and demmanding thier money back.

Which they wont get.

However what they will get, is a serious shit load of discredited money making opertunists exposed.

And this is a good thing, it may clear the field for a while before the next popular zeitgeist wacko money making theory sets off. If I were you id take this time to scout out the real issues that need looking at....

Like the shape shifting morphing lizards. Just kidding.

Back out now, or face the morning of December 22nd 2012 and rest assured that some serious attention is coming your way. :nails:

:cheers:




Pardon me for not read all the pages. The first few paragraphs/sentences leads me to this.



Am i guilty of grasping this concept. Sure why not. Did i go geek on it, no. Is there a post of my such believings? Perhaps and it would be good to reflect on those thoughts at that time.

Anyway, There are those that still have a believe that the day is coming for them to rejoice and others to suffer. Many people believe in gods. The savior. Or as some believe or worship a destroyer. The difference is they cannot say or will even guess when that will come. But they preach/believe in it. The true sheep so to say. the ones that grasp on to something that will never come till death....or will it?




Troll2,

Your means may be just, but it is pointless. Well unless there were some real freaks on the subject. But maybe they just read some books that told them that this was so. A fact! I have mentioned before. what you believe is what you are taught unless you venture to live such things. Join become a part of then decide. Good luck if you try in some areas. Death will be you escape. Yet another beginning.....maybe. :D



Point is many have doomsdays just cant smack on them yet. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 12:25 am » by Opalserpent


Poooooot wrote:
monica44 wrote:Rates of autism have rocketed by 1000% since 1990, and certain studies showed that vaccines containing a preservative called Thimerosal which contained high levels of mercury[50%], and trials found that children who had this type of vaccine were 2 Xs more likely to develop autism than those children who did not take that vaccine..

I suspect any company setting out to reveal the facts about the big pharmas pumping the nations with their poisons will find themselves in a sticky postion..
Go to NaturalNews.com and check out the autism and vaccines section for further reading.



"Prenatal and early life exposure to ethylmercury from thimerosal in vaccines or immunoglobulin products does not increase a child's risk of developing autism," concluded senior study author Dr. Frank DeStefano, director of the immunization safety office at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Vaccine Cleared Again as Autism Culprit
and
Doctor faked data linking autism to vaccines
and
Wakefield's paper linking MMR vaccine and autism a fraud
and
Andrew Wakefield found fraudulent
I'm not gonna argue with you. Just know that you're wrong.



You got to realise that the establishment makes a shit load of money selling vaccines and
there is an agenda and it's not to protect the world from a pandemic or keep you
spanking healthy into your old age.

There is no need to argue. The ingredients alone being injected into ones bloodstream
bypassing the bodies immune system and entering our brains and childrens brains
is disturbing enough. There is plenty of evidence that the mercury based thimerosal and
squalene are both dangerous to your body.
According to wiki they are phasing out thimerosal eventually.
Like USA will give germany's gold back in 7 years LOL
Good indicator when the shit is going to hit the fan I believe.

It's like todays bought and paid for science that helps the global warming scammers scam
our governments for the bankers.


Anyway, this is the latest in a court ruling that hopefully can't be argued with: :geek:

http://www.riseearth.com/2013/08/courts ... ccine.html


Dr. Andrew Wakefield (guess he's not a fraud afterall.)

At the center of the fifteen-year controversy is Dr. Andrew Wakefield of Austin, Texas. It was Dr. Wakefield that first publicized the link between stomach disorders and autism, and taking the findings one step further, the link between stomach disorders, autism and the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine.

For that discovery way back in 1996, and a subsequent research paper published by the doctor in 1998, Andrew Wakefield has found himself the victim of a world-wide smear campaign by drug corporations, governments and media companies. And while Dr. Wakefield has been persecuted and prosecuted to the extent of being unable to legally practice medicine because of his discovery, he has instead become a best-selling author, the founder of the Strategic Autism Initiative, and the Director of the Autism Media Channel.

But in recent months, courts, governments and vaccine manufacturers have quietly conceded the fact that the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine most likely does cause autism and stomach diseases. Pharmaceutical companies have even gone so far as to pay out massive monetary awards, totaling in the millions, to the victims in an attempt to compensate them for damages and to buy their silence.

- See more at: http://www.riseearth.com/2013/08/courts ... NJzFE.dpuf

Image



The website wrote last month, ‘In a recently published December 13, 2012 vaccine court ruling, hundreds of thousands of dollars were awarded to Ryan Mojabi, whose parents described how “MMR vaccinations” caused a “severe and debilitating injury to his brain, diagnosed as Autism Spectrum Disorder (‘ASD’).”’

The Liberty Beacon went on to describe the second court ruling that month, as well as similar previous verdicts writing, ‘Later the same month, the government suffered a second major defeat when young Emily Moller from Houston won compensation following vaccine-related brain injury that, once again, involved MMR and resulted in autism. The cases follow similar successful petitions in the Italian and US courts (including Hannah Poling, Bailey Banks, Misty Hyatt, Kienan Freeman, Valentino Bocca, and Julia Grimes) in which the governments conceded or the court ruled that vaccines had caused brain injury. In turn, this injury led to an ASD diagnosis. MMR vaccine was the common denominator in these cases.’

The report echoes the exact same sentiment that our reader conveyed – Dr. Wakefield has had his career and reputation destroyed over the past 15 years, but has just been vindicated. The account reports, ‘While repeated studies from around the world confirmed Wakefield’s bowel disease in autistic children and his position that safety studies of the MMR are inadequate, Dr. Wakefield ’s career has been destroyed by false allegations. Despite this he continues to work tirelessly to help solve the autism catastrophe.’


The article from The Liberty Beacon closes with a direct quote from Dr. Wakefield himself to the independent grassroots outlet, “There can be very little doubt that vaccines can and do cause autism. In these children, the evidence for an adverse reaction involving brain injury following the MMR that progresses to an autism diagnosis is compelling. It’s now a question of the body count. The parents’ story was right all along. Governments must stop playing with words while children continue to be damaged. My hope is that recognition of the intestinal disease in these children will lead to the relief of their suffering. This is long, long overdue.”

Wakefield attacked again

Since the world has slowly become aware of the dangers of the MMR vaccine, parents around the globe have refused to get their children vaccinated. Earlier this year, the UK government singled out Dr. Wakefield and blamed him for the rising number of measles outbreaks in the country. In an April 2013 interview, he responded publicly.

The website TheRefusers.com published both the video, as well as the written transcript, of Dr. Wakefield’s public response. Below are some excerpts of the doctor’s remarks:

“The important thing to say is that back in 1996-1997 I was made aware of children developing autism, regressive autism, following exposure in many cases to the measles mumps rubella vaccine. Such was my concern about the safety of that vaccine that I went back and reviewed every safety study, every pre-licensing study of the MMR vaccine and other measles-containing vaccines before they were put into children and after. And I was appalled with the quality of that science. It really was totally below par and that has been reiterated by other authoritative sources since.

All I could do as a parent was to say, ‘what would I do for my child?’ That was the only honest answer I could give. My position on that has not changed. So, what happened subsequently? At that time the single measles vaccines were available freely on the National Health Service. Otherwise, I would not have suggested that option. So parents, if they were legitimately concerned about the safety of MMR could go and get the single vaccines. Six months later, the British government unilaterally withdrew the importation license for the single vaccines, therefore depriving parents of having these on the NHS; depriving parents who had legitimate concerns about the safety of MMR from a choice; denying them the opportunity to protect their children in the way that they saw fit.

The news shouldn’t be left wing or right wing, conservative or liberal. It should be the news. It should be independent – Whiteout Press

And I was astonished by this and I said to Dr Elizabeth Miller of the Health Protection Agency, ‘why would you do this, if your principal concern is to protect children from serious infectious disease? Why would you remove an option from parents who are legitimately concerned about the safety of MMR?’ And her answer was extraordinary. She said to me, ‘if we allow parents the option of single vaccines, it would destroy our MMR program.’ In other words, her principal concern seemed to be full protection of the MMR program and not protection of children.”

Dr. Wakefield himself reiterates the final conclusion of the courts in various countries, but censored by the world’s media outlets saying:

“Now this question has been answered not by me, but by the courts, by the vaccine courts in Italy and in the United States of America where it appears that many children over the last thirty years have been awarded millions of dollars for the fact that they have been brain-damaged by MMR vaccine and other vaccines and that brain damage has led to autism. That is a fact.”

Source: undergroundhealth.com - See more at: http://www.riseearth.com/2013/08/courts ... NJzFE.dpuf

:peep:
My brothers baby had a vaccine recently and became very sick. I told
my bro not to let them turn him into a retard.
There are too many of them out there already like my ex prime minister
and current prime minister, they must have had shots galore. :lol:
Last edited by Opalserpent on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 am
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick -Atlantic Canada

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer


What in the name of crackwhore.com has this got to do with December 22 2012????? And where in the name of crackwhore.com did my avatar go???
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook