December 22nd 2012. What to expect. You've been warned !!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 12:41 am » by Opalserpent

you are quite right dude. They changed the avatar rules so now the avatar has to be even smaller man in kilobytes.
Ask the mods they will tell you the new rules. I think you have to keep the avatar under 10kb not easy I now but
there is a resizing and cropping tool that lets you push your avatar under the limit.

Also your right. I will make a topic concerning this new information.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 1:20 am » by Rich316

Why did this thread pop back up?

Actually I have a new theory I'd like to share.. along the lines of what I'd always believed - this was about the end of an era not a specific day.. It's about the time of around march 2014 and Paul LaViolettes superwave theory.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 am » by Hr2burn

I think this thread popped back up because it needs to be said..l
NANA NANA POO POO, STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO!
Of course there 100 other dates that have come and gone the require a little of the same.
Now I'm nothing...

Writer

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 2:50 am » by Rcranium

Symbolon wrote:Whatever may or may not happen on December 22nd 2012 is totally irrelevant. I urge everyone not to give way to this fear syndrome, unless of course you like slavery.

exactly, it is like all these terror warnings :bullshit: they shovel out at us!!

If you must believe in something, believe in yourself !!

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 am » by Slith

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:What in the name of crackwhore.com has this got to do with December 22 2012????? And where in the name of crackwhore.com did my avatar go???

Just re-size it. If you try and load an avatar that's too big, it will tell you and the dimensions to re-size it to.

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Previous