December 22nd 2012. What to expect. You've been warned !!!!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:17 pm » by Troll2rocks


germanpils wrote:i hate to see all these multiple accounts posting....


still i got my own believes.

2012, the mayas said their gods will return to this planet, but what i believe is,
the US GVT will take advantage of it and will arrive earlier than them, about a few months earlier and will tell us what to do, like forming a one world government, which many countries will buy.

this sounds so unbelievable, that it almost sounds legit.

2012 is a date which many people have in their mind, yes, their will be an astonishing event in 2012, but its the 21.12.2012 that will be astonishing, but the US GVT will take advante within the year 2012, but not the 21.12.2012, because they think nothing will happen at that date, because none knows, but the year 2012 is in many minds.

the US GVT is pokering about that date, putting everything on one card, but i believe our gods will arrive at the 21.12.2012 date...

they are pokering just to get their NWO through, but i say their attempt will fail so badly, that they will lose all their trust.


this is my theory. i am not sober right now, i might have to add smth tomorrow when i am...


Im glad you say theory and not fact, this you get a lot of respect from me for. :flop: :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 pm » by Will69ease


As far as I know, the Mayan's calendar ends a cycle...supposedly on that date. The doom and gloom makes a good movie, but who says shit will wait to hit the fan till then? By the way, I thought the movie sucked.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:36 pm » by Flecktarn


prepair for the worse ,,,,goverments are taking a intrest and have made preperations ,,,ask your local guard or ta soldier what traning they have been doing ,,,,civil disorder ,disaster preperation ,mass casuality treating ,food and water distribution ,uk local goverments funding mobil water tanks ,,,,,alot more to this so burrying heads in the sand wont help
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 pm » by Germanpils


flecktarn wrote:prepair for the worse ,,,,goverments are taking a intrest and have made preperations ,,,ask your local guard or ta soldier what traning they have been doing ,,,,civil disorder ,disaster preperation ,mass casuality treating ,food and water distribution ,uk local goverments funding mobil water tanks ,,,,,alot more to this so burrying heads in the sand wont help



yes, expect the biggest false flag (to the whole world) of all time.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 pm » by Germanpils


troll2rocks wrote:
germanpils wrote:i hate to see all these multiple accounts posting....


still i got my own believes.

2012, the mayas said their gods will return to this planet, but what i believe is,
the US GVT will take advantage of it and will arrive earlier than them, about a few months earlier and will tell us what to do, like forming a one world government, which many countries will buy.

this sounds so unbelievable, that it almost sounds legit.

2012 is a date which many people have in their mind, yes, their will be an astonishing event in 2012, but its the 21.12.2012 that will be astonishing, but the US GVT will take advante within the year 2012, but not the 21.12.2012, because they think nothing will happen at that date, because none knows, but the year 2012 is in many minds.

the US GVT is pokering about that date, putting everything on one card, but i believe our gods will arrive at the 21.12.2012 date...

they are pokering just to get their NWO through, but i say their attempt will fail so badly, that they will lose all their trust.


this is my theory. i am not sober right now, i might have to add smth tomorrow when i am...


Im glad you say theory and not fact, this you get a lot of respect from me for. :flop: :cheers:


i appreciate what you say.
i never call something a fact that i couldnt prove, except my "HAH! AIRBUS CAUGHT CHEMSPRAYING" thread, i have my own logical believes which i want to share.

BUT

i have a VERY BAD feeling that i am right about the 2012 post in this thread.... seriosly dude,,,,
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:52 pm » by Tinman4higher


Nice to see you back Cornbread....I thought maybe the religunuts had driven you away for good.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 pm » by Cornbread714


tinman4higher wrote:Nice to see you back Cornbread....I thought maybe the religunuts had driven you away for good.


Naw, I did some shows in France for a month, and got away from the cyberworld for awhile. It takes more than a few nutty charlatans to make me fold up my tent. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 pm

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 am » by Ramseye


This is from a previous post I made: Keep in mind that the year 2012 as we know it may not be 2012 at all...so even if nothing happens in the year we think is "2012", doesn't mean it will not eventually occur.

2012 - I first learned about the Maya and the 2012 date back in 1991 and the majority of material I read back then said that the end date was supposed to happen on Dec. 23rd and not the 21st.

I'm pretty sure the New Agers moved the date to the 21st because it is the solstice, but everywhere I look nowadays, it refers to the 21st being the last day of the Maya calendar and not the 23rd.

So I read articles now like the NASA one '2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?' http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html and they say that the world will not end on December 21st, 2012, but I'm wondering if maybe it IS the 23rd that something may occur.

And they also compare the 2012 date to Y2K and I've seen all over the web people saying "Oh nothing will happen in 2012, just remember Y2K."

Well, Y2K would have been a man-made disaster, whereas the 2012 event would be a natural disaster, so I do not see how they can even be compared as the same.

Also, you have to take in account that calendars have been altered throughout history. Like 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. and the changes made by the Council of Nicaea. Also daylight savings time added by Ben Franklin.

Is it possible that it isn't even 2010 now? Highly likely.

Now, I have no definite answer as to what will happen in 2012, but I tend to think that if anything, it will be the start date of catastrophes to follow from 2013 forward.

The one thing that intrigues me most about the whole scenario is that the Maya knew that time moves in cycles and not a straight line.

So if a planetary disaster happened at 11:00 on the galactic clock, then it is highly likely that when the clock strikes 11:00 again, disaster will follow on time.

Just wondering what you guys think about this.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 pm

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:22 am » by Ramseye


NASA says the world will not end on December 21st, 2012, but what about the 23rd which was the original date that the calendar was to end.

I can see it now, all the people screaming "I told you so" on the 21st, then crapping their pants on the 23rd hahah!!

Initiate
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:21 pm

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:24 am » by Knownawareness


Free Will :

The right to know.

The right to not know.

Perhaps instead of deciding everything in your head logically ask yourself why does it have to make sense? Perhaps the reason for this post is to quiet that little part of you that does not know is this 2012 good or bad? Perhaps the thought of something so amazing happening to us has always seemed to be a dream, so we cannot accept this possible good thing?

I agree their are many books and DVDs taking people off the track.

An easy way to determine the teachings is to listen to the words.
Are they talking to you? or down to you?

The Mayans spoke openly last year for the first time in 527 years. They stated that all books regarding the culture that have ever been published were never authorized by any of the some 400 tribes, they have also said that the Hopi and the mayan race are the same (they spread out)

What will now begin to happen across the world will be unstoppable this is why they need to have 3D Tv and new gadgets. People are turning off the TVs.

Don't get outside.
Don't find nature.
Don't connect to the cosmos.
Don't realise your heart and mind are two seperate things.
Don't believe in magical things.
Don't treat people as equal JUDGE AND DIVIDE OUR SPECIES.

Unfortunately the above is slipping because the world has been proven to be a fractal multiverse, and we are simply consciousness.

The thing that holds your body together is your conscious thought to do so.

Every single thing you face in this eternal now moment you have chosen it for your growth your family, your country, your everything. ( even this post you read )

The world is one mind divided but never seperated.

For example if you wanted to buy a pair of pants.

You go to the store
First it had to be opened before that it had to be built
before that had to be landscaped
before that a council had to say ok
before that the council members had to be born and trained
before that the parents of that council member had to be born etc etc

All so when you went the shop you could buy the pants

but wait they had to be made and the person who made them had to be born etc etc

All so you could choose the blue ones instead of white. All ready on the day you designed the plan to go.

Think of this for anything in your life be it a problem or whatever you like.
Cause and effect are clear and there is always a lesson to be learnt

This is duality.
You are trying to tell me the world is not divine??? GOOD LUCK with that.

You will see what you truely want to see (not what the ego mind will tell)
You cannot lie to the cosmos, you cannot fake it.


Knownawareness


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook