December 22nd 2012. What to expect. You've been warned !!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:59 am » by Thebluecanary

flecktarn wrote:prepair for the worse ,,,,goverments are taking a intrest and have made preperations ,,,ask your local guard or ta soldier what traning they have been doing ,,,,civil disorder ,disaster preperation ,mass casuality treating ,food and water distribution ,uk local goverments funding mobil water tanks ,,,,,alot more to this so burrying heads in the sand wont help

This is what I think too. False flag, government capitalizing on manufactured 2012 fear-mongering, leading to that old boogeyman NWO. I have friends in the intelligence community who are worried, who say that upper level types are quietly retiring and buying places up in the mountains of podunk somewhere. The military is stepping up what they call urban warfare training. Weird FEMA stuff going on. Cops, city government types and other people who might be privy to some small inkling of trouble are stepping down all over the country, retiring unexpectedly. And the media and the wingnuts are whipping the 2012 thing into a frenzy. I first read the Mayan prophecy when I was a weird little kid back in the 70s...and it was fairly obscure. Now every Joe Redneck in the world knows all about it, it's part of pop culture and it's getting a LOT of airplay.

I hope like hell the day comes and goes with nothing more than an embarrassed shrug on the part of lots of Chicken Littles. What I'm afraid of is that it's going to be just enough of a disaster for people to freak the hell out. There's a slogan FEMA likes that's on the wall of some of their offices which says "This country, any country, is 9 meals away from anarchy." And the American people, at least, have proven that they will for the most part bend over and offer up their every single civil liberty like a drunk virgin giving it up on Prom Night at the slightest hint of a terrorist threat or a disaster. Look what they managed to get accomplished just with 9-11.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 1:56 am » by Troll2rocks

ramseye wrote:This is from a previous post I made: Keep in mind that the year 2012 as we know it may not be 2012 at all...so even if nothing happens in the year we think is "2012", doesn't mean it will not eventually occur.

2012 - I first learned about the Maya and the 2012 date back in 1991 and the majority of material I read back then said that the end date was supposed to happen on Dec. 23rd and not the 21st.

I'm pretty sure the New Agers moved the date to the 21st because it is the solstice, but everywhere I look nowadays, it refers to the 21st being the last day of the Maya calendar and not the 23rd.

So I read articles now like the NASA one '2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?' http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html and they say that the world will not end on December 21st, 2012, but I'm wondering if maybe it IS the 23rd that something may occur.

And they also compare the 2012 date to Y2K and I've seen all over the web people saying "Oh nothing will happen in 2012, just remember Y2K."

Well, Y2K would have been a man-made disaster, whereas the 2012 event would be a natural disaster, so I do not see how they can even be compared as the same.

Also, you have to take in account that calendars have been altered throughout history. Like 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. and the changes made by the Council of Nicaea. Also daylight savings time added by Ben Franklin.

Is it possible that it isn't even 2010 now? Highly likely.

Now, I have no definite answer as to what will happen in 2012, but I tend to think that if anything, it will be the start date of catastrophes to follow from 2013 forward.

The one thing that intrigues me most about the whole scenario is that the Maya knew that time moves in cycles and not a straight line.

So if a planetary disaster happened at 11:00 on the galactic clock, then it is highly likely that when the clock strikes 11:00 again, disaster will follow on time.

Just wondering what you guys think about this.

Your first sentence proves my post entirely, no need to read any further.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 1:57 am » by Troll2rocks

telocvovim wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:On December 22nd 2012 if this site is still running "which I hope it is" I am going to bump every single 2012 thread I can find.

There are going to be an uncountable amount of people who cringe this day when they think back at how their actions have made them a laughing stock,

On Decemeber 23rd 2012 these same people will modify their wrong theories to suit their own agendas to save face, and yes some of the more gulible people may even believe it.

This is the Millenium bug syndrome. Only much bigger, and guess what, the bigger the claim the bigger the fall, and some are going to fall fucking hard. When the millenium bug failed to materialise, for about a year after the conspiracy was still being pushed and modified, after a while it just dissapeared and died without a whimper. The 2012 theory however has a lot of people backing it, and many people unlike when the millenium bug theory broke down, have a lot of dignity to lose.

Its not going to happen, so back out now, and save face. If any disaster does happen in 2012 like flooding, warm weather or crops failing and starvation in any part of the world, these people who blindly support it are going to jump on it, as it becomes clearer and clearer that nothing is going to happen, the 2012 supporters will look towards random geological and economic disasters and point towards them as being conclusive proof that they were indeed right and the Mayans were prophets.

So for the time being, all the people out there cashing in on this upcoming theory, sell your books, sell your dvds and lectures, but please realise that come December 22nd and leading through right into the new year and beyond, a serious amount of shit is going to come their way.

Dont believe me ?, Take a good hard look at what happened to Blossom Goodchild.

Mark my words, this particular theory is fast approaching its sell by date. And when it does go rancid, there will be a lot of people returning to the supplier and demmanding thier money back.

Which they wont get.

However what they will get, is a serious shit load of discredited money making opertunists exposed.

And this is a good thing, it may clear the field for a while before the next popular zeitgeist wacko money making theory sets off. If I were you id take this time to scout out the real issues that need looking at....

Like the shape shifting morphing lizards. Just kidding.

Back out now, or face the morning of December 22nd 2012 and rest assured that some serious attention is coming your way. :nails:

:cheers:

all cool luk-arse... calm down...

Why not just call me Lowsix ?

lol

Writer

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 2:10 am » by Doublee

Troll2rock:I agree with you totally, or the bible is all wrong

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 2:14 am » by Ramseye

I could care less if you read it or not...the fact still remains.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 2:16 am » by sockpuppet

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: 2012 will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 2:20 am » by Flecktarn

thebluecanary wrote:
flecktarn wrote:prepair for the worse ,,,,goverments are taking a intrest and have made preperations ,,,ask your local guard or ta soldier what traning they have been doing ,,,,civil disorder ,disaster preperation ,mass casuality treating ,food and water distribution ,uk local goverments funding mobil water tanks ,,,,,alot more to this so burrying heads in the sand wont help

This is what I think too. False flag, government capitalizing on manufactured 2012 fear-mongering, leading to that old boogeyman NWO. I have friends in the intelligence community who are worried, who say that upper level types are quietly retiring and buying places up in the mountains of podunk somewhere. The military is stepping up what they call urban warfare training. Weird FEMA stuff going on. Cops, city government types and other people who might be privy to some small inkling of trouble are stepping down all over the country, retiring unexpectedly. And the media and the wingnuts are whipping the 2012 thing into a frenzy. I first read the Mayan prophecy when I was a weird little kid back in the 70s...and it was fairly obscure. Now every Joe Redneck in the world knows all about it, it's part of pop culture and it's getting a LOT of airplay.

I hope like hell the day comes and goes with nothing more than an embarrassed shrug on the part of lots of Chicken Littles. What I'm afraid of is that it's going to be just enough of a disaster for people to freak the hell out. There's a slogan FEMA likes that's on the wall of some of their offices which says "This country, any country, is 9 meals away from anarchy." And the American people, at least, have proven that they will for the most part bend over and offer up their every single civil liberty like a drunk virgin giving it up on Prom Night at the slightest hint of a terrorist threat or a disaster. Look what they managed to get accomplished just with 9-11.

as most people here know im in the military ,and am now spending my time training recruits in public order training ,this has been quite common for the british army because of northern ireland ,yet our training now includes medical and mass casuality care and also welfare care such as feeding ,this considering my time in the military is a new angle ,and lots of other things are starting to notice ,new fuel bunkering depots and new bulk purchaces of water containers for stockpiling in the uk as well as jerrycans ,its making us think about the future,,,if something happens or not what harm can making a plan for your familys welfare be ,,,,look at the flods in pakistan ,if they had some time to prepair for them ,,,could we cope with that ,we might if we knew it was coming ,,something to think about
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 2:25 am » by Ramseye

exactly flecktarn, there is no reason to not be prepared for worst case scenario.

on another note, even though I think 2012 (natural disasters) and Y2K (man-made disaster) have nothing in common, there is a possibility that governments made up the Y2K scare just to see what type of reaction the public would have.

Just a big test to see how the masses would react to a possible global disaster.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 am » by Troll2rocks

flecktarn wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:

as most people here know im in the military ,and am now spending my time training recruits in public order training ,this has been quite common for the british army because of northern ireland ,yet our training now includes medical and mass casuality care and also welfare care such as feeding ,this considering my time in the military is a new angle ,and lots of other things are starting to notice ,new fuel bunkering depots and new bulk purchaces of water containers for stockpiling in the uk as well as jerrycans ,its making us think about the future,,,if something happens or not what harm can making a plan for your familys welfare be ,,,,look at the flods in pakistan ,if they had some time to prepair for them ,,,could we cope with that ,we might if we knew it was coming ,,something to think about

If something catastrophic was coming, I am sure the human ingenuity factor would have kicked in by now. We are a clever species, and there are as many amauter proffesionals out there as there are official, the kind of impact people talk about for 2012, well that we would know about, as humanity would figure it out as well as the officials in power.

As for your job, keep it up, and train them well, these kids need strong mentors and high morals on a battlefield that is not entirely of thier choosing. :flop: :cheers:

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 2:41 am » by Believeucan

I KNOW RIGHT... :hugging: :nwo: :shooting: :cheers: :dancing:

PreviousNext