December 22nd 2012. What to expect. You've been warned !!!!

Writer

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 3:46 am » by Wingerman

One thing is for sure irrespective of a 2012 senario, ever increasing population, exhaustion of natural resources and drinking water will make all our futures much harder. I do however believe in alien life forms existing, UFO's and also understand the relevance of galactic/cosmic cycles which occur out there in space which could adversely affect our well being, but to say it will be the end of civilisation and life on earth I think is too far fetched. I am open minded about what might happen come 21 Dec 2012, but I am looking forward to many more years after this date.

Just my thoughts on this subject.

Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen with the posts!

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 3:53 am » by Bpeirce2

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing isn't it. While some people exploit it, others abuse it! But this whole 2012 thing is speculation, but this time is based upon multiple, non connected prophecy, where half dozen men'women and cultures, totally independant from one another just coincidentally pick Dec. 21, 2012 as a day of extreme transformation. A coincidence? What do you think? Even the bible code lists this day.And as we see the patterns and prophecy play out, one thing stands out and that is our inability to see what paths we are on as human race. Clash of civilizations, nuclear bombs in terrorist states, world economic uncertainty, economies propped up soley upon borrowed money, dwindling resources, corruption in almost all governments, and the wars,...well,....wars have bankrupt countries before,...look at Spain during 1700, look at France after our revolution, look at Vietnam using up our gold reserves so badly that we went off the gold standard. What is going to happen when other countries quit loaning us money? Hmmm! Cheapest way to fight a war now is going nuclear. Or we can just go home!

Now, we have planet x,...with proposed orbit and timing, and from the scenario looks plausible explanation for total chaos...evil stops being evil, has to worry about survival instead of greed. And in revelations it is said God turns the world upside down, and now physicists and nasa are claiming there may be a reversal of not only Sun magnetic field but earths as well. Antartica supported life 4,000 years ago.

So, we can look at the path we are on or we can look at where we have been and pretend the path looks the same in both directions. But one thing is for certain,...the trends, the warnings, the prophecies and the predictions from the past all point to one innevitable conclusion and it doesn't look so rosey. Is it Dec 21? Who knows? One thing is for certain,...we can plan for the worse and pray for the best! Or we can claim to know those answers already and do nothing at all, and with the stakes so high my question to the forum is which one will you be?

Writer

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 am » by Ladyjade3

LMAO! Wow, I thought I was logged out...Cornbread, just so you know my husband and I both partake in this website, the only problem is - we use the same computer. I generally remember to log out, but there are times it seems to not go so well. He explained the situation to me and laughed then told me I needed to help him out, but in the end of that conversation said nevermind because as a general rule we do not care what others think. But he had asked me to do it, so I am saying it anyway. In any case he is usually into the forums more often, so often he does not expect me to have my account logged on. Understandable I am sure, but I think presumptuous people are funny, possibly uneducated. I am sure you would understand better if you had a companion though that lived in the same place. SO in summary, middlefingers is my husband, and cornbread, get over yourself.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 5:10 am » by Troll2rocks

ladyjade3 wrote:LMAO! Wow, I thought I was logged out...Cornbread, just so you know my husband and I both partake in this website, the only problem is - we use the same computer. I generally remember to log out, but there are times it seems to not go so well. He explained the situation to me and laughed then told me I needed to help him out, but in the end of that conversation said nevermind because as a general rule we do not care what others think. But he had asked me to do it, so I am saying it anyway. In any case he is usually into the forums more often, so often he does not expect me to have my account logged on. Understandable I am sure, but I think presumptuous people are funny, possibly uneducated. I am sure you would understand better if you had a companion though that lived in the same place. SO in summary, middlefingers is my husband, and cornbread, get over yourself.

Get off middlefingers hasnt got a wife, are you his blow up usb port ?

Just kidding, tis cool. :cheers:
________ImageImageImage________

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 6:09 am » by Middlefingers

I like potatoes

Writer

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 am » by Vickiestoker

Lady gade an middlefingers, that cracks me up!!! same promblem with me an my hubby on other sites!!! I guess what I learned from this post was..... exspect the worst an pray for the best!!!! None of really know whats going to happen!!! I feel somtimes our world is turning upsidedown, they are making people leave russia right now cuz of bad air quality!!! who nos... All I can say is lets keep talking an see what happens!!! we all have our own thoughts lets contiune to learn from each other!!
OOOhhh bye the way potatoes are great on the grill!!!

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 am » by Alwaysincontrol

The facts about 2012 are as follows: (keep in mind there is a lot more info available out there but its buried and suppressed)

The earth spins and generates an electro magnetic field that protects us from the suns harmful rays/flares. For some reason there is a massive dampening or hole in this protective field and its slowly getting worse.
[url]http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/16dec_giantbreach/
[/url]
According to history the last solar cycle that effected the earth on a catastrophic level was back in 1859 which was said that :"Even more disconcerting, telegraph systems worldwide went haywire. Spark discharges shocked telegraph operators and set the telegraph paper on fire. Even when telegraphers disconnected the batteries powering the lines, aurora-induced electric currents in the wires still allowed messages to be transmitted. " http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/06may_carringtonflare/

According to scientists they are warning us that its going to happen again. Sometime in 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TzIUlaQok&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPLjnqS8UeY&feature=related

Its such a possibility that the government and other nations are running test scenarios
"The exercise, held in Boulder, Colorado, was intended to investigate "what we think could be close to a worst-case scenario," says Tom Bogdan, who directs the Space Weather Prediction Center in Boulder. The Center is a part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration." http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124125001#commentBlock

Forget about prophecy or even what the chinese or mayans wrote about thousands of years ago. Instead, think about what the likely possibility of an electrical storm frying all our satellites all our transformers and even electrical lines which wont be able to stand up to the solar storm because they are not properly insulated. We cant possibly fix this problem in less than 2 years and we wonder why the government is spending trillions to build underground bunkers D.U.M.B's? They're going underground. People are building their own homes and nuclear missile silos into homes and growing food on their own. Think about how long it would take to replace all electric lines and power stations once we're hit. Months? Years? Decades?

This is the most likely scenario. No cell phone, no electricity, no gps, nothing. without electricity we cant pump gas. Trucks transporting food to grocery stores will stop after a couple days. People will panic and riot, kill and do whatever it takes to survive. Dont stay in the city, get to the highlands and the countryside. I'm already planning for this now. I plan to move in the next year. I encourage all to do the same and build a community to help each other survive. But dont beleive me do the research, find out for yourself. Dont sit on threads talking shit and putting people down when you dont have the knowledge or initiative to do your own research. If you're not helping, you're hurting. My best to you all.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/electrical_engineer.html *Unconfirmed* Letter from electrical engineer
"It is done, now my eggs need nourishment" - Anna

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 11:11 am » by Mediasorcerer

This is what I think too. False flag, government capitalizing on manufactured 2012 fear-mongering, leading to that old boogeyman NWO. I have friends in the intelligence community who are worried, who say that upper level types are quietly retiring and buying places up in the mountains of podunk somewhere. The military is stepping up what they call urban warfare training. Weird FEMA stuff going on. Cops, city government types and other people who might be privy to some small inkling of trouble are stepping down all over the country, retiring unexpectedly. And the media and the wingnuts are whipping the 2012 thing into a frenzy. I first read the Mayan prophecy when I was a weird little kid back in the 70s...and it was fairly obscure. Now every Joe Redneck in the world knows all about it, it's part of pop culture and it's getting a LOT of airplay.

I hope like hell the day comes and goes with nothing more than an embarrassed shrug on the part of lots of Chicken Littles. What I'm afraid of is that it's going to be just enough of a disaster for people to freak the hell out. There's a slogan FEMA likes that's on the wall of some of their offices which says "This country, any country, is 9 meals away from anarchy." And the American people, at least, have proven that they will for the most part bend over and offer up their every single civil liberty like a drunk virgin giving it up on Prom Night at the slightest hint of a terrorist threat or a disaster. Look what they managed to get accomplished just with 9-11.[/quote]
as most people here know im in the military ,and am now spending my time training recruits in public order training ,this has been quite common for the british army because of northern ireland ,yet our training now includes medical and mass casuality care and also welfare care such as feeding ,this considering my time in the military is a new angle ,and lots of other things are starting to notice ,new fuel bunkering depots and new bulk purchaces of water containers for stockpiling in the uk as well as jerrycans ,its making us think about the future,,,if something happens or not what harm can making a plan for your familys welfare be ,,,,look at the flods in pakistan ,if they had some time to prepair for them ,,,could we cope with that ,we might if we knew it was coming ,,something to think about[/quote]

If something catastrophic was coming, I am sure the human ingenuity factor would have kicked in by now. We are a clever species, and there are as many amauter proffesionals out there as there are official, the kind of impact people talk about for 2012, well that we would know about, as humanity would figure it out as well as the officials in power.

As for your job, keep it up, and train them well, these kids need strong mentors and high morals on a battlefield that is not entirely of thier choosing. :flop: :cheers:[/quote]

what?youve never heard of deep underground bunkers?the elite are prepared,cos they do know something we dont,thats so obvious,as for the hopi prophecies,id rather trust them than other so-called scientists,who constantly lie,change evidence,have agendas,and dont think outside the square,
of course,if we cant prove it,then it dont exist,right??right????
only a moron has that logic!!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 1:52 am » by Troll2rocks

Perhaps this post has relevance considering all the predictions we are now being swamped in

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 30, 2010 5:19 pm » by Troll2rocks

hmmmm

PreviousNext