December 22nd 2012. What to expect. You've been warned !!!!

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 8:55 pm » by Troll2rocks

On December 22nd 2012 if this site is still running "which I hope it is" I am going to bump every single 2012 thread I can find.

There are going to be an uncountable amount of people who cringe this day when they think back at how their actions have made them a laughing stock,

On Decemeber 23rd 2012 these same people will modify their wrong theories to suit their own agendas to save face, and yes some of the more gulible people may even believe it.

This is the Millenium bug syndrome. Only much bigger, and guess what, the bigger the claim the bigger the fall, and some are going to fall fucking hard. When the millenium bug failed to materialise, for about a year after the conspiracy was still being pushed and modified, after a while it just dissapeared and died without a whimper. The 2012 theory however has a lot of people backing it, and many people unlike when the millenium bug theory broke down, have a lot of dignity to lose.

Its not going to happen, so back out now, and save face. If any disaster does happen in 2012 like flooding, warm weather or crops failing and starvation in any part of the world, these people who blindly support it are going to jump on it, as it becomes clearer and clearer that nothing is going to happen, the 2012 supporters will look towards random geological and economic disasters and point towards them as being conclusive proof that they were indeed right and the Mayans were prophets.

So for the time being, all the people out there cashing in on this upcoming theory, sell your books, sell your dvds and lectures, but please realise that come December 22nd and leading through right into the new year and beyond, a serious amount of shit is going to come their way.

Dont believe me ?, Take a good hard look at what happened to Blossom Goodchild.

Mark my words, this particular theory is fast approaching its sell by date. And when it does go rancid, there will be a lot of people returning to the supplier and demmanding thier money back.

Which they wont get.

However what they will get, is a serious shit load of discredited money making opertunists exposed.

And this is a good thing, it may clear the field for a while before the next popular zeitgeist wacko money making theory sets off. If I were you id take this time to scout out the real issues that need looking at....

Like the shape shifting morphing lizards. Just kidding.

Back out now, or face the morning of December 22nd 2012 and rest assured that some serious attention is coming your way. :nails:

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:02 pm » by sockpuppet

troll2rocks wrote:On December 22nd 2012 if this site is still running "which I hope it is" I am going to bump every single 2012 thread I can find.

There are going to be an uncountable amount of people who cringe this day when they think back at how their actions have made them a laughing stock,

On Decemeber 23rd 2012 these same people will modify their wrong theories to suit their own agendas to save face, and yes some of the more gulible people may even believe it.

This is the Millenium bug syndrome. Only much bigger, and guess what, the bigger the claim the bigger the fall, and some are going to fall fucking hard. When the millenium bug failed to materialise, for about a year after the conspiracy was still being pushed and modified, after a while it just dissapeared and died without a whimper. The 2012 theory however has a lot of people backing it, and many people unlike when the millenium bug theory broke down, have a lot of dignity to lose.

Its not going to happen, so back out now, and save face. If any disaster does happen in 2012 like flooding, warm weather or crops failing and starvation in any part of the world, these people who blindly support it are going to jump on it, as it becomes clearer and clearer that nothing is going to happen, the 2012 supporters will look towards random geological and economic disasters and point towards them as being conclusive proof that they were indeed right and the Mayans were prophets.

So for the time being, all the people out there cashing in on this upcoming theory, sell your books, sell your dvds and lectures, but please realise that come December 22nd and leading through right into the new year and beyond, a serious amount of shit is going to come their way.

Dont believe me ?, Take a good hard look at what happened to Blossom Goodchild.

Mark my words, this particular theory is fast approaching its sell by date. And when it does go rancid, there will be a lot of people returning to the supplier and demmanding thier money back.

Which they wont get.

However what they will get, is a serious shit load of discredited money making opertunists exposed.

And this is a good thing, it may clear the field for a while before the next popular zeitgeist wacko money making theory sets off. If I were you id take this time to scout out the real issues that need looking at....

Like the shape shifting morphing lizards. Just kidding.

Back out now, or face the morning of December 22nd 2012 and rest assured that some serious attention is coming your way. :nails:

:cheers:

The only thing I am afraid of is the holiday bills. :flop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm » by G3n3sis

A truly relevant post, the same can be said of other things like the ET Hypothesis for UFOs and the "Illuminati" to some extent in my opinion :!:
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:25 pm » by Symbolon

Whatever may or may not happen on December 22nd 2012 is totally irrelevant. I urge everyone not to give way to this fear syndrome, unless of course you like slavery.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:26 pm » by Troll2rocks

g3n3sis wrote:A truly relevant post, the same can be said of other things like the ET Hypothesis for UFOs and the "Illuminati" to some extent in my opinion :!:

Thanks, I dont know what to say about ETs visiting earth, but it is clear things are being seen all over the world, There is more evidence for ufos than any other theory combined.

The question is, ours ? or theirs ? Life I would imagine 100% exists in the universe, but would it bother coming here to mess with ants if they have a billion years head start on us ?

Back to topic lol, 2012 is bullshit :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:26 pm » by Germanpils

ill expect something that none of you would believe...

but i am way too drunk to get my words right so ill post later.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Writer

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:27 pm » by Ladyjade3

HOGWASH! Man i wasnt going to speak until some1 said a tidbit about the illuminati being partially false.....how educated are you? and by that i certainly dont mean compulsory education... So alright i will throw out all the 2012 hype...but even then what do you expect the human race to do with 7 billion plus people, dwindling resources (which have sparked the new sort of resource war), catastrophic shifts in the ecosystems such as the bp spill, and numerous other seeemingly coincidental happenings? We are like ants eating an apple, the man known as "the unabomber" theodore kaczynski, who is an incredible genius wrote what is known as the technological manifesto which states that our current rate of growth and reliance upon technology is unsustainable... YOU PEOPLE DONT GET IT! it has nothing to do with the hype of that b.s. 2012 movie....native american prophecies such as the hopi, and lakota, are freaking coming true as well as numerous other religious and spiritual statures which indicate a great cleansing is coming to the earth......THIS IS NOT SPECULATION there is evidence to be found......see for yourself......the illuminati not real? you explain to me the vaccines laced with mind altering compounds which produce autism and asperger syndrome...I HAVE A BROTHER FUCKED UP BY IT....what about sodium fluoride? they insert this into your water supply saying that o hey yeah its good for your teeth...fucking naive people...here is the MAterial SAFETY DATA SHEET to prove it.... http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Sodium_fluoride-9927595

Need i go on more? The world wasnt created to support 7 billion people driving cars, eating potato chips outta a bag that wont degrade, and being mindless consumers until our resources are gone.............take deforestation... a tree takes 100s of years to grow back and it takes us a mere 5 min. to cut a whole lot of em down....we are always going to need to build houses right? Damn this 2012 thing isnt myth but rather rationalized common sense.....we cant live this way anymore.......

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 pm » by Troll2rocks

symbolon wrote:Whatever may or may not happen on December 22nd 2012 is totally irrelevant. I urge everyone not to give way to this fear syndrome, unless of course you like slavery.

Valid, conspiracy as a whole is slavery, as it takes a viewpoint and indoctrinates people to that way of thinking, what is truly important, and that is does the data and facts back this up.

In terms of 2012, it does not, and that goes for a whole load of other theories, but thats another story alltogether.

Writer

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:34 pm » by Ladyjade3

Here are some morelinks....
1. Echelon and Your Constant Violation of The 4th via Eavesdropping http://www.fas.org/irp/program/process/echelon.htm

2. Depleted Uranium Used In The Supposed War Against Terroism Id say this stuff makes us the terrorists http://educate-yourself.org/du/index.shtml

3. FEMA http://educate-yourself.org/cn/femaover ... ep05.shtml

4.http://educate-yourself.org/mbc/

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm » by Troll2rocks

germanpils wrote:ill expect something that none of you would believe...

but i am way too drunk to get my words right so ill post later.

And whats that ? sober up, and enlighten us.

Next