Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horse ... Apocalypse

Four Horsemen=comet ison
comet C/2013 R1 ( Lovejoy )

black horse =A black hole

comet Encke

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 10:56 am » by Dukettt

I have lost count on all these doomsday meteors/asteroids/comets. So when this ison lets us down and wont deliver the apocalypse, then what? Are there any serious players rising on the ranks of apocalypse rocks? What is the next big thing on celestial doom? Need to know so i can start mongering before everyone else and feel like a doom hipster.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 11:32 am » by Akashicrebel

in average every day 155,000 people checking out.
since the 26 to this month 5 days pass so it didn't get yet to million, it standing on 775,000 dead people right now.another 2 days and this prediction going to be correct in its mathematic display, it just was wrong in the reasons.

come on, people. be patient. He was only partly wrong, and another 2 days he will be even more correct.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 11:45 am » by Flipper

The mathematical equation is only based on averages. Any person can multiply the amount of people dying each day by the amount of days to get the answer. Next he will say he is 95% certain like the IPCC.
:bang; :bang; :bang;

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 am » by Akashicrebel

Flipper wrote:The mathematical equation is only based on averages. Any person can multiply the amount of people dying each day by the amount of days to get the answer. Next he will say he is 95% certain like the IPCC.

you supposed to go lol not to bang your head against the wall.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 11:56 am » by Flipper

Akashicrebel wrote:
Flipper wrote:The mathematical equation is only based on averages. Any person can multiply the amount of people dying each day by the amount of days to get the answer. Next he will say he is 95% certain like the IPCC.

you supposed to go lol not to bang your head against the wall.

When I listen to or read some of these doomturds stuff, I actually feel like banging my head against a brick wall to lower my IQ nearer to what they must have. Do they actually believe an educated person would believe there crap. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 12:31 pm » by Akashicrebel

Flipper wrote:
When I listen to or read some of these doomturds stuff, I actually feel like banging my head against a brick wall to lower my IQ nearer to what they must have. Do they actually believe an educated person would believe there crap. :cheers:

You lucky bastard you still give fuck I'm so jealous in you...
:cheers:

Writer

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:25 pm » by Miammiamcbon

Yeah ! Sure !
Another BS doomsday prophecy...
Don't you people have anything more constructive to do ?

Writer

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 2:26 pm » by Dannydix

So I'm here calculating the chances of TWO (count 'em) comets colliding anywhere in my lifetime.

I've got a 'one' here....has anyone got a spare box of like ten quadrillion zeros I could borrow?.....and maybe some glue.....Erm...and maybe that wiggly chic on the 'blurred lines' videos' mobile no. too. :alien51:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 4:40 pm » by Akashicrebel

Dannydix wrote:So I'm here calculating the chances of TWO (count 'em) comets colliding anywhere in my lifetime.

I've got a 'one' here....has anyone got a spare box of like ten quadrillion zeros I could borrow?.....and maybe some glue.....Erm...and maybe that wiggly chic on the 'blurred lines' videos' mobile no. too. :alien51:

11 years ago a huge airplane smash in to a huge building. a PASSPORT made from a few paper sheets cut his way through the airplane and then through the building like a hot knife through butter. the airplane was destroyed. The building collapsed. Lucky for us the deadly passport , from some unexplainable reason, was stoped on the sidewalk, instead of cutting through earth and destroying Australia. if destiny let this kind of scenario to happened, why not let 2 stones hit each other in space?

PreviousNext