December 26, 2013:doomsday!will be collide million

Writer

PostSun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm » by Geordie9

I wonder what these doomsday doom & gloom people are gonna say on december 27 2013 (prob the same people that said dec 21st was doomsday also) when they wake up. 'Oh December 29th 2014 bla bla bla'

Writer

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 7:25 am » by zanbaq1

THE RISING OF THE SUN IN THE WEST
After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west. People’s repentance will not be accepted after this incident.

due to the severity of the collision comet ison earth' rotation is reversed and night longer in area behind the Sun is and the time it takes to obtain previous speed

THE NIGHT OF THREE NIGHTS: december 2013????

http://www.3daysofdarkness.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 7:32 am » by Rich316

zanbaq1 wrote:THE RISING OF THE SUN IN THE WEST
After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west. People’s repentance will not be accepted after this incident.

due to the severity of the collision comet ison earth' rotation is reversed and night longer in area behind the Sun is and the time it takes to obtain previous speed

THE NIGHT OF THREE NIGHTS: december 2013????

http://www.3daysofdarkness.com

The closest ISON comes to Earth is 40 million miles. Stop talking shit.

Writer

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 am » by zanbaq1

The Final Signs of Qiyaamah - doom (Islam)

1-The ground will cave in: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

2-A night three nights long -will follow the fog(Fog cause comet dust ison)

3-After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west.(reverse rotation the earth)

4-One day later, the Beast from the earth will miraculously emerge from Mount Safaa in Makkah, causing a split in the ground.

5-The beast will be able to talk to people and mark the faces of people, making the believers' faces glitter, and the nonbelievers' faces darkened.

6-A breeze from the south causes sores in the armpits of Muslims, which they will die of as a result.

7-The fire will follow people to Syria, after which it will stop.

Some years after the fire,

Writer

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 8:04 am » by zanbaq1

prophecy islamic

Ka'b said: "The perishing (end) of Bani Al-Abbas (the progeny of Al-Abbas) will be once a star appears in Jawf (region), and a Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) and Wahiya (catastrophe). All of this in the month of Ramadan. The redness will be between the 5th and 20th of Ramadan. The Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) is between the middle and the 20th (of Ramadan). The Wahiya (catastrophe) is between the 20th and 24th (of Ramadan). A star thrown (by Allah from Heaven) illuminates like a moon and then turns like a snake until its ends meet. Two tremors will be in the night of Fis'hain. The star thrown (by Allah from Heaven) is a Shahab (asteroid) that rushes from the sky with a powerful sound when it drops in the East and because of it, people will experience magnificent disasters." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan )

Islamic calendar the time told to this prophecy with now was different and such as the hebrew calendar

Ramadan = More years according with Kislev And some years such as this year according with Tevet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar

Initiate

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 8:32 am » by Rumpleforeskin

I will reign in my skepticism, and jump out on a limb here.

Zanbag1 oh what shall we do? How do we prepare for this day of days? Who escapes to mars? Can I get on that rocketship no one may believe you but I do!

You have issued the warning, told the prophecies, what steps are left???

Just because my name sounds like a penis does not mean I'm being a Dick!
Xoxo
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 12:51 pm » by zanbaq1

orbital period of the comet ison 333 years
comet ison similar to the great comet of 1680

(333 years ogo)

return of the great comet of 1680
[url]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Comet_of_1680
[/url]

Imam Hussain, killed in 9 october 680 (1332 years ago )& 333*4= 1332

Hussein ibn Ali(imamHussein

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussein_ibn_Ali

Slightly exaggerated:

Ibn al Hashimi cites Sunnipath.com:

Ibn Kathir said in al-Bidaya wal-Nihaya (8:201-202):
Al-Tabarani mentioned in this chapter very strange reports indeed and the Shi`a went overboard concerning the day of Ashura, forging many hadiths that are gross lies such as the sun being eclipsed on that day until the stars appeared, no stone was lifted except blood was seen under it, the celestial region became red, the sun and its rays seemed like blood, the sky seemed like a blood clot, the stars were hurling against one another, the sky rained red blood, there was never redness in the sky before that day, and the like… among other lies and forgeries of which not one report is sound
prophecy islamic apocalypse:
Ka'b said: "The perishing (end) of Bani Al-Abbas (the progeny of Al-Abbas) will be once a star appears in Jawf (region), and a Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) and Wahiya (catastrophe). All of this in the month of Ramadan. The redness will be between the 5th and 20th of Ramadan. The Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) is between the middle and the 20th (of Ramadan). The Wahiya (catastrophe) is between the 20th and 24th (of Ramadan). A star thrown (by Allah from Heaven) illuminates like a moon and then turns like a snake until its ends meet. Two tremors will be in the night of Fis'hain. The star thrown (by Allah from Heaven) is a Shahab (asteroid) that rushes from the sky with a powerful sound when it drops in the East and because of it, people will experience magnificent disasters." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan )
red sky result comet dust

Writer

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 12:54 pm » by zanbaq1

comet ison hit the earth: 26 december 2013 ./THE NIGHT OF THREE NIGHTS: 26&27&28 december 2013 /THE RISING OF THE SUN IN THE WEST& doom :29 december 2013

http://zanbaq1.livejournal.com/

this calendar is satanic and his informed from final time (doom)

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 1:27 pm » by Toxic32

I'm getting somewhat disappointed in a strange kind of way. All these end of the world predictions come and go and every time, there I am sitting outside waiting with great expectation and trepidation with a bottle of whisky a full pack of cigs and my favourite music blasting out pissing my neighbour off . I'v already told my boss what an arsehole he is and where he can stick his job, I'v insulted my ex-mother in law and told my ex-wife I'll see her in hell. It's embarrassing the next day. I need to live and my ex boss is getting used to me kissing his arse with excuses.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 1:39 pm » by DarkHeart

Doomtards eh ?

Anyone going to stick their neck out & not buy Christmas presents ??? :lol:

Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

PreviousNext