December 26, 2013:doomsday!will be collide million

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 4:31 pm » by TheDuck

Hurray another Doomsday date, things were getting stale :D
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 9:25 pm » by DarkHeart

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:As I stated for the alleged "End of the World" prophecy's of the past, should the end of the World come on whatever date, as in the next few years, I will eat a plate of my own feces, live on the internet.

Seeing as there will be no internet, plate, or yourself, nor anyone to watch you or call you out, this is a cheap shot.

So you should nibble a small one on the internet now as a down payment, otherwise we will all be left wondering about your plate of poop as our last thoughts here on Earth..... not how I want to go :ohno:

:dancing:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Initiate

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 11:13 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

DarkHeart wrote:
DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:As I stated for the alleged "End of the World" prophecy's of the past, should the end of the World come on whatever date, as in the next few years, I will eat a plate of my own feces, live on the internet.

Seeing as there will be no internet, plate, or yourself, nor anyone to watch you or call you out, this is a cheap shot.

So you should nibble a small one on the internet now as a down payment, otherwise we will all be left wondering about your plate of poop as our last thoughts here on Earth..... not how I want to go :ohno:

:dancing:

You M'am are absolutely correct! I'll begin to work on a small feces now. Sadly, due to my medications, I only feces every 16 years... My last feces was 6.2 hours ago. Please sit by. Feces
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 11:25 pm » by DarkHeart

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:You M'am are absolutely correct! I'll begin to work on a small feces now. Sadly, due to my medications, I only feces every 16 years... My last feces was 6.2 hours ago. Please sit by. Feces

I'm not a M'am, they are man boobs.

If you are stuck for feces I could fax you one of mine, or you could ask Otto for a magic one :cheers:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 11:46 pm » by The57ironman

DarkHeart wrote:
DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:You M'am are absolutely correct! I'll begin to work on a small feces now. Sadly, due to my medications, I only feces every 16 years... My last feces was 6.2 hours ago. Please sit by. Feces

If you are stuck for feces I could fax you one of mine, or you could ask Otto for a magic one :cheers:

..... :owned: ...hey...got any good sh*t..?... :lol:

:banana:

:cheers:

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Initiate

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 12:29 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

DarkHeart wrote:

is it possible, within the time allotted (before the "end"), that some type of machine might print some feces...
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Writer

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 1:29 am » by astrodemigod

Ummm yes, but why not instead realize, that this "red cross" has appeared before? Then you will see, it is not the first time a Supernovae has happened, and probably not the last...

Writer

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 1:30 am » by astrodemigod

astrodemigod wrote:Ummm yes, but why not instead realize, that this "red cross" has appeared before? Then you will see, it is not the first time a Supernovae has happened, and probably not the last...

You can start here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foRPKAKZWx8

Writer

PostThu Nov 14, 2013 7:56 am » by zanbaq1

The resurrection of Jesus is the Christian belief that Jesus Christ miraculously returned

to life on the Sunday following the Friday on which he was executed by crucifixion. It is

the central tenet of Christian faith and theology and part of the Nicene Creed: "On the

third day he rose again in accordance with the Scripture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_of_Jesus

The resurrection of Jesus and other deads on sunday 29 december 2013 and was not in year 33

THE RISING OF THE SUN IN THE WEST(29 december 2013

)

After the night of three nights, the following morning the sun will rise in the west.

People’s repentance will not be accepted after this incident

Comet C 2012 S1 ISON closest to Earth on

December 26-25, 2013

The effect of the impact of Comet ison the

rotational movement of the Earth Will be reversed

and thus

Until achieve previous rate three days of

darkness night areas in time hit

Comet ison

due to the time required for get up to previous speed

25 or 26 december not the birth of jesus,actually will be started to destroy earth

the end of calendar = end of life?

who created this calendar? Satan

Resurrection and rise deads
: 29 & 30 dec 2013

Writer

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 8:09 am » by zanbaq1

ison is stroids now :nails:

PreviousNext