Deception of a Generation (demonic toys)

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 7:55 pm » by -Marduk-

A gem from 1984: an occult panic documentary about how all the best 80s toys and cartoons are Satanic.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Some highlights:

- 39 minutes there's a discussion of how Thundercats is tied into Hinduism and ancient Pagan symbolism. The Eye of Thundera, it turns out, teaches children about the third eye. They talk to the dead, and their martial arts are... I don't know, tied in to Eastern stuff somehow.

- 50 minutes in we get to Dungeons & Dragons. They have a field day.

- 59 minutes they get really upset about Sectaurs, because of some shit from the Book of Revelation.

- 1:02 is where it gets really great. Star Wars is Satanic because The Force is how witches refer to the power they received from Satan. Darth Vader, it turns out, looks almost exactly like the Norse god Odin (?) and Yoda is a Zen master, which is bad because it's Not Jesus.

- 1:03:28 we get to ET: The Extra Terrestrial, which is a secret occult movie thanks to the levitation, psychic healing and mental telepathy on display.

- 1:12 we get the truth about The Smurfs. They're blue with black lips.... just like dead things. And they're an all-male community, except for Smurfette, who is transgendered. They're undead homosexuals, basically.

There's more, including an expose of the Care Bear Stare, the occult aspects of Rainbow Brite cereal and the shocking truth about Wonder Woman's relationship with demons.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 9:05 pm » by 99socks

Lol, I haven't started listening but is sounds like fun. :owned:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 9:21 pm » by Synkronizer

Super! I grew up with every show you mention in the description! (except Sectaurs, dunno about that)
This will be a trip into childhood nostalgia! :cheers:
I'll take the satanic paranoia as an added bonus, lol. :banana:
"The adult public's taste is not necessarily ready to accept the logical solutions to their requirements if the solution
implies too vast a departure from what they have been conditioned into accepting as the norm." - Raymond Loewy

Initiate

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 10:07 pm » by Synkronizer

This is internet gold and i'm only 30mins into the movie! Thanks for posting Marduk!

Is it just my impression or is Gary Greenwald a very subtle troll confirming Phil in all his beliefs and thereby making him look stupid? I have the strange impression he find the whole things ridiculous. I could be wrong...

Phil looks and talks so retarded i expect a drop of spit could fall from the corner of his mouth any moment :D
"The adult public's taste is not necessarily ready to accept the logical solutions to their requirements if the solution
implies too vast a departure from what they have been conditioned into accepting as the norm." - Raymond Loewy

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 10:57 pm » by 99socks

So here's the funny thing about this...

This guy wants to expose the demonic deception in pop culture... and make such a big deal out of it...

But I have to wonder what someone like him would have thought about some of the CIA and Russian programs that were going on in the 50's and the 60's...

I mean, he acts like he's on the cutting edge of exposing how terrible these things are. :lol:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 pm » by E6722maj

isn't everything? (satanic)

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 11:31 pm » by Aragajag

E6722maj wrote:isn't everything? (satanic)

Even ice cream? :hell:
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 11:57 am » by mediasorcery

not sure about icecream, but those toys seem pretty dark.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 pm » by SolStone

Weird video, I would not recommend watching the whole thing.
Listen up to 38 seconds. Emphasis on 20-36 sec.
Sounds like one cartoon was pointing kids in the right direction.

Upload to Disclose.tv