Declaration of Independence against the Corporatocracy

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 3:30 am » by davidmartell13

Hey all, Ive been coming to this site for like five years I think, (or longer) and I love the content.

Getting straight to it then, my name is Jaime Hunter.

We always say we are waiting for disclosure to happen, for things to change, for the human race to awaken, but I think now is the time for us to be the change.
Right now resistance movements are taking place in nearly 50 countries from Brazil, to Turkey, to Japan.
We have never seen anything like this in our existence on this planet and the it is only going to get worse thanks the NSA files leakage.

Despite the different reasons for the beginning of resistance movements in each other, it is becoming clear that we are fighting for the same things: freedom, opportunity, civil liberties, equal rights, better education, etc. And it also becomes clear that no matter the different names we are all fighting the same enemy: The faltering system of the Corporatocracy. The time is now. The solidarity between the resistance movements around the world have been amazing. The Occupy movement in america is trying to make the public aware about the revolution in Turkey. The resistance movement in Turkey is trying to make the public aware about the revolution in Brazil and so on. It is truly us vs them: The Elites/NWO vs the human race.

It is time that I did my part.

After re-reading the Declaration of Independence I realized that they were literally fighting for the same things we are, except now the issues are global and the repercussions disastrous. So now I am rewriting the Declaration of Independence and basically replacing the British Crown with Corporatocracy. Once I am done I will create a page on facebook (On July 4th) in hopes of attracting like minds from all over the world who believe in the idea(Especially is resistance countries). I will promote it as best as I can and if it seems that we have many people joining 'liking' the Declaration of Independence then we will move into phase 2. I will start a website where I will have the new declaration in the background as well as input from members who join who want to add to the declaration. I want as many perspectives around the world as possible.

One could say that this will be a crowdsourcing endeavor.IT MOST CERTAINLY IS

I also will have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This topic is a recruit and volunteer ad...................YES IT IS..

For anyone who is not interested, I understand but please do not deter me. My mind is made up, whether 10,000 of us or just me, I will start this movement.

Please send me a response to this thread or send me an email .

please do not post private information in the forum....

...edited, sincerely the57ironman

. if you are interested or if you want more details about me or the movement. Im a pretty open person and I wear my heart on my sleeves (Indigo). Take care!

Jaime Hunter, 24
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Social Entrepreneur
Mentors: Commader Shephard, Big Boss, Bane, Dovakiin, The Lone Wanderer :pray:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 am » by The57ironman

davidmartell13

i don't know if you have spent much time here or not, but
.....your post breaks many rules.. :headscratch:

please read the rules again...........
forum-rules-and-terms-of-use-t60332.html#p659992

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 am » by Seahawk

davidmartell13 wrote:Hey all, Ive been coming to this site for like five years I think, (or longer) and I love the content.

Getting straight to it then, my name is Jaime Hunter.

We always say we are waiting for disclosure to happen, for things to change, for the human race to awaken, but I think now is the time for us to be the change.
Right now resistance movements are taking place in nearly 50 countries from Brazil, to Turkey, to Japan.
We have never seen anything like this in our existence on this planet and the it is only going to get worse thanks the NSA files leakage.

Despite the different reasons for the beginning of resistance movements in each other, it is becoming clear that we are fighting for the same things: freedom, opportunity, civil liberties, equal rights, better education, etc. And it also becomes clear that no matter the different names we are all fighting the same enemy: The faltering system of the Corporatocracy. The time is now. The solidarity between the resistance movements around the world have been amazing. The Occupy movement in america is trying to make the public aware about the revolution in Turkey. The resistance movement in Turkey is trying to make the public aware about the revolution in Brazil and so on. It is truly us vs them: The Elites/NWO vs the human race.

It is time that I did my part.

After re-reading the Declaration of Independence I realized that they were literally fighting for the same things we are, except now the issues are global and the repercussions disastrous. So now I am rewriting the Declaration of Independence and basically replacing the British Crown with Corporatocracy. Once I am done I will create a page on facebook (On July 4th) in hopes of attracting like minds from all over the world who believe in the idea(Especially is resistance countries). I will promote it as best as I can and if it seems that we have many people joining 'liking' the Declaration of Independence then we will move into phase 2. I will start a website where I will have the new declaration in the background as well as input from members who join who want to add to the declaration. I want as many perspectives around the world as possible.

One could say that this will be a crowdsourcing endeavor.IT MOST CERTAINLY IS

I also will have xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This topic is a recruit and volunteer ad...................YES IT IS..

For anyone who is not interested, I understand but please do not deter me. My mind is made up, whether 10,000 of us or just me, I will start this movement.

Please send me a response to this thread or send me an email .

please do not post private information in the forum....

...edited, sincerely the57ironman

. if you are interested or if you want more details about me or the movement. Im a pretty open person and I wear my heart on my sleeves (Indigo). Take care!

Jaime Hunter, 24
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Social Entrepreneur
Mentors: Commader Shephard, Big Boss, Bane, Dovakiin, The Lone Wanderer :pray:

Except for the few rules you broke, it was a good thread. Nice idea, and hope you continue with it- if that's any consolation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell