Declassified: UFO Invasion At Rendlesham

Initiate

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 am » by Astroboy777

In late December 1980, in Rendlesham Forest, England, numerous U.S. military personnel witnessed what has come to be regarded as the most significant military-UFO incident in the history of Great Britain. Now SCI FI brings you this shocking exposé, complete with documentation, new physical evidence and firsthand accounts by both military and civilian witnesses - including Penniston and Halt, who have jeopardized their reputations and military pensions in order to seek out the truth. Join host Bryant Gumbel as SCI FI presents its exclusive investigation of one of the most important UFO incidents of the 20th century.

Enjoy: :wink:

IMDb

[youtube]0QhEZmKfxaE&feature=related[/youtube]
.................................Image

Initiate

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 am » by Arella

:flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 am » by Aardvaaks

The Rendlesham forest incident, it has been explained away with stray light from a distant lighthouse to a fertiliser truck set on fire as a joke, well really the joke is that the ordinary person would be hood winked by these infantile explanations in a vain attempt to brush over the whole event. Really??

Great video links :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 am » by Astroboy777

arella wrote:Image

:flop:

You are most welcome, arella. And...
Too... :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 am » by Astroboy777

aardvaaks wrote:The Rendlesham forest incident, it has been explained away with stray light from a distant lighthouse to a fertiliser truck set on fire as a joke, well really the joke is that the ordinary person would be hood winked by these infantile explanations in a vain attempt to brush over the whole event. Really??

Great video links :flop:

Thanks for your comment, aardvaaks... :flop:

well I'm old enough to remember this incident, it was shown on the ITN new at 10

It is without doubt the biggest documented UFO case in the UK. Really do have to laugh at the lame attempts to debunk it, the dis-info agents were all over it like a bad rash... But even the most hardened sceptics find it hard to dismiss today...

What helps this case is all of the people involved are still alive, and have maintained their view, I for one believe them!

I really dislike that, James Mcgaygay... :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 am » by Aardvaaks

Agreed Astroboy, :flop: its our UK equivalent Roswell, as many people consider the events over 2 evenings as very momentous.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx