Deconstructing the origins of SIN

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

yeah , i think the whole condom thing is crap too. but lets look at the the root issue

maybe it wasn't so much using a condom, as it was using sex as recreation. if you look at why humans enjoy sex, u find that once again, it is a self preservation mechanism. why does it feel good to eat, and shit, and have sex? our body produced chemicals in the brain that makes us have a physiological response. if it didn't we might not want to do them. and if we don't do them, then we die or we fail to survive as a species. maybe those things were not supposed to apply to us when we were designed. but the flaw in our dna that occurred when we were 'crossbred' with an existing lifeform on this planet, we adopted these self preservation mechanisms that applied to the evolved animal we were crossbred with and were not intended to be as useful to us as humans. the animals didn't have our level of intelligence. they needed it to feel good to eat, and fuck and shit and fight.

so using a condom was a way we could enjoy the byproduct of this flawed dna without accepting the responsibly of procreation. you cannot deny that it might be possible we are supposed to abandon those primal urges for lust simply because it was not intended in our original design.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:30 pm » by Boondox681

so using a condom was a way we could enjoy the byproduct of this flawed dna without accepting the responsibly of procreation. you cannot deny that it might be possible we are supposed to abandon those primal urges for lust simply because it was not intended in our original design.

you are correct,
but that doesn't make it 'wrong'
or 'right' for that matter.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:46 pm » by 1ofakind

boondox681 wrote:
I comitted what most people would call a sin. I used a condom

not most people,
just the catholics

So is the catholic church commiting a sin by telling people to not use a condom and die of aids especially in Africa and from what I have read Russia aswell. This to me sounds more like population control. Have sex with whoever you like because you will soon die. Therefore you will have no children and if you do have children then those children will not grow enough to have children because they will also have the virus.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:49 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

right and wrong are too relative to make it simple for us. was it 'wrong' that our design put that flaw in us in the first place?

if i write a program that was intended to operate in one way, yet it performs a secondary set of functions that i didn't write myself... there really is no wrong or right. just a choice... operate using the original set of functions that we are 'told' and 'taught' is right, or the secondary set of functions that keep us alive and propagating.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:58 pm » by Boondox681

first off,
there is no sin...only free will.

was it 'wrong' that our design put that flaw in us in the first place?

there is no 'wrong' or 'right'
what's 'right' for you,at any given moment,
may not be 'right' for me
and at any other given moment.
you may make the same decision and deem it 'wrong'
it's all relative to you and your moment.
and to answer your question...
you'll find out when you die,won't you?

some mysteries are better left unknown.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 8:54 pm » by Lowsix

Hey Truth..

I had to hold off before i posted to see if you were actually participating
or pushing your own blog...sorry for the cynicism..we get that a lot..

So that said..i would like to say..
thx for stickin and posting.

Really kickass thread.
I enjoyed the vids but must finish before i can contribute.

I have some really relevant thoughts...
A new understanding of original sin that
is actually a mindblower.

See, there was an actual First sin.
Its just not what people think it is..
It wasnt moral..its something MUCH more basic.

Props for putting 'you' out there,
and im damn glad your thread didnt get savaged
because there are some great thoughts in your thoughts.

Welcome, for sure..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 pm » by Shagrath

boondox681 wrote:if i may add this....

where to start..
this is not the first time you have done this,and each time you retain your experiences.
now multiply that times every person ever to live.
there's your knowledge for all time.

now,how is it shared?
people have the illusion that the soul is inside the body,and the body 'holds it in'
think of the soul outside the body,'holding' the body in.
that means there is only one soul.our soul.yours,mine,everyones.
WE ARE ALL ONE.literally,connected by the soul,so...
we share everything.
this is what some people call your aura.

I want to say that I really like this thread. This is thought provoking stuff! I want to mention that there might be some reverence to the body losing weight upon death, but as much as I search for something relevant, all I got was this and take it for what it's worth:

It was Dr. Duncan MacDougall of Haverhill, Massachusetts who attempted to weigh the human soul. In 1907, he placed 6 dying patients on a homemade scale, which also acted as a bed for the patients. He then recorded their weights before and after death. According to Dr. MacDougall, there was a difference of 21 grams between the heavier, living patients and their dead bodies.

He also experimented on 15 dogs and found no loss of weight between the living dogs and their dead bodies. He believed this was because animals do not have souls.

His experiments were criticized since of the six patients, two tests had to be discarded and the level of error was very high. Obviously, it was not a very scientific study.

In addition, no one has ever been able to repeat the result of these experiments. Basically, there is still no physiological evidence of the soul. It's an urban legend propagated by a guy who did bad science - looking for an answer he already believed was true. Real science doesn't have attachments to pre-existing beliefs and values. It just observes and hypothesizes.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

thanx lowsix, i look foward to hearing your ideas... hopefully it will cause me to revise and or expand my own.

anyway, i realize a bunch of readers get turned off by the word SIN just because it leans towards a religious belief system. for some, it flips the 'open mind' switch right off (as it did for me for a very long time) personally i don't apply it that way anymore, some people do, just not me. we could call it the 'original fault' or 'man's flaw by design'. but most of us understand the concept of what sin is enough to debate it.

the more and more i travel down this line of thinking, the more puzzle pieces i discover and the more things start to fit together for me. granted, my collection of these pieces started some time ago, and the bigger picture i see may not be visible to others right away... my latest idea i think is worthy of a video commentary, so i will make a new one tonight about a very ever-present universal law...

THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE, a natural law that governs everything... ill make a new thread for that one though since it is an animal all its own.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 pm » by Harryjackson

Sin dont matter to the Devine. Its that famous blaspemy that do the trick.

When you know its wrong and you say fk it .

Like when you have gone to school since u was a kid,they made you stand and swear oaths to flags and stuff. You never new anything about it, EVERYBODY else was doing it. They even wave a bible when u doin it,and nobody wonders WHY.

But there are a few people who do wonder and open that book and find...

Christ also said, in Matthew 5:34-37,

“I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; nor by the earth, for it is His footstool: nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one”

If you say " well i dont believe in that stuff " so it dont matter to me.

Then ask yourself Why are they fk assholes asking you to stand everyday of yer school life and blaspheme that book ?

It MUST mean something important to THEM.

Wake UP.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

yeah shag, i was recently introduced to this and it is very interesting. truth has so many layers, we get confused trying to figure out which truth is built on the foundation of another. if only we could find the root, we could construct a foundation to build on.

what was that movie where the guy (old old movie) was trying to film the soul leaving the body? im gonna look that up real quick.

@harry, u say when u know its wrong and do it anyway... doesn't that imply that there is an inherent function of your design that informs you when u are doing wrong? could that be something divine? but more importantly where does the desire to say f-ck it come from? could that not be the original flaw we choose to embrace?

PreviousNext