Deconstructing the origins of SIN

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 pm » by Harryjackson

Sin dont matter to the Devine. Its that famous blaspemy that do the trick.

When you know its wrong and you say fk it .

Like when you have gone to school since u was a kid,they made you stand and swear oaths to flags and stuff. You never new anything about it, EVERYBODY else was doing it. They even wave a bible when u doin it,and nobody wonders WHY.

But there are a few people who do wonder and open that book and find...

Christ also said, in Matthew 5:34-37,

“I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; nor by the earth, for it is His footstool: nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one”

If you say " well i dont believe in that stuff " so it dont matter to me.

Then ask yourself Why are they fk assholes asking you to stand everyday of yer school life and blaspheme that book ?

It MUST mean something important to THEM.

Wake UP.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

yeah shag, i was recently introduced to this and it is very interesting. truth has so many layers, we get confused trying to figure out which truth is built on the foundation of another. if only we could find the root, we could construct a foundation to build on.

what was that movie where the guy (old old movie) was trying to film the soul leaving the body? im gonna look that up real quick.

@harry, u say when u know its wrong and do it anyway... doesn't that imply that there is an inherent function of your design that informs you when u are doing wrong? could that be something divine? but more importantly where does the desire to say f-ck it come from? could that not be the original flaw we choose to embrace?

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 pm » by Harryjackson

truthisaweap0n wrote:yeah shag, i was recently introduced to this and it is very interesting. truth has so many layers, we get confused trying to figure out which truth is built on the foundation of another. if only we could find the root, we could construct a foundation to build on.

what was that movie where the guy (old old movie) was trying to film the soul leaving the body? im gonna look that up real quick.

@harry, u say when u know its wrong and do it anyway... doesn't that imply that there is an inherent function of your design that informs you when u are doing wrong? could that be something divine? but more importantly where does the desire to say f-ck it come from? could that not be the original flaw we choose to embrace?

No dude. Im still NOT buying or Bending,so i will USE whats there as i believe the TOOLS are for EVEYONE to use. Not only those who have binded themselves with oaths.

I dont buy the big script,but i take what Truths I find in them and go on.

You can Only get there if ye get there. Im holding on to NOTHING.

There aint NO luck involed,so i wont wish it.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:37 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

@harry

i'm not trying to be ignorant here (i mean no disrespect), but i really don't understand what ur saying.. can u explain it a little better for me please :)

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 am » by Harryjackson

truthisaweap0n wrote:@harry

i'm not trying to be ignorant here (i mean no disrespect), but i really don't understand what ur saying.. can u explain it a little better for me please :)

I cant dude. I know NOTHING.

Im not a member or follower of ANY person nor society.
I aint joining nothing.

Il say what i say and do what i do.

You cant be on the feild and whatchin the game at the same time.

I dont like football,nor any other spectator entertainments.

I still no Nothing.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am » by Truthisaweap0n

well, i respect your honestly :)

i suspect our belief systems parallel each other, even if the paths we took to reach them are different.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 am » by Harryjackson

truthisaweap0n wrote:well, i respect your honestly :)

i suspect our belief systems parallel each other, even if the paths we took to reach them are different.

I learnt,you have to get up and get on with it. If you dont your, riding on someone else's horse.
since i like to hold the reins,i call on ma own,she is on her way.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 am » by Cornbread714

telocvovim wrote:Image

Ha ha ha, you nailed it, Teloc. :pray:

Man wants freedom more than he wants goodness. We will break the rules, just to be free, even when it harms us.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 am » by Shagrath

cornbread714 wrote:
telocvovim wrote:Image

Ha ha ha, you nailed it, Teloc. :pray:

Man wants freedom more than he wants goodness. We will break the rules, just to be free, even when it harms us.

So true, so true! What I'm about to write, lends itself perfectly to this quote and certainly this thread. I'm soon going to Aruba, where I know I'll have some serious fun. I have a girlfriend whom I love very much but wouldn't think twice about doing the seriously hot Colombian/Cuban latinas when I get there. It's become a ritual and I no longer feel guilt of it.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 4:36 am » by Truthisaweap0n

lol @ telo, yeah man, that sums is up alright.

PreviousNext