Deconstructing the origins of SIN

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 am » by Truthisaweap0n

i've been sharing my theories and ideas about 'what is sin?' and where exactly it came from. it was suggested to me that i share these views online in hopes of better understanding it, and after some thought, i figured what do i have to lose? my research covers ancient cultures like the sumerians, the bible and dna. let me say right now, this is NOT a religious theory! however i do cover particular ideas and concepts put fourth in the bible. please try your best to keep an open mind because my ideas are kinda out-there.

anyway, i would like to share them in hopes that other people out there can either...

a) fill in the gaps for / with me
b) point out the flaws in my logic (constructively)

i made 4 videos that explain where my theory is at this point. i am not the greatest speaker, but i tried my best to convey the general foundation for this theory. any ideas or help that anyone can offer is greatly appreciated. i highly doubt that i am the first to come up with this, however i can't find anything about this online. if you can post links to anyone else who might have info that parallels these views, or discredits them completely, i would appreciate it.... and yes :alien51: i'm rocking a cocoa puffs shirt and i look like a dork, i know.

part 1

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 2

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 3

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 4

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 am » by Jesuschrist

Hey and :hiho: ,

Just watched the first video. And I must say I enjoyed every bit of it. So I'm gonna go right ahead and watch the other parts.

I think you are on to something here and it all goes hand in hand with my own view on things. So it is going to be interesting to see where you are going with this.

From what I already have seen I think your reasoning is nothing but brilliant.

ps: I'm working with software development as well. I'm in the genre of entertainment though (video games) and I take care of the more high level stuff such as Level-design. :) ds:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 am » by Truthisaweap0n

thanx :) im not perfect and neither are my ideas, but any thoughts on the matter are appreciated.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 2:42 pm » by Jesuschrist

Hey,

So the following rant is just my thoughts I got from watching the whole thing.
Do not take the following personally.

Based on the theory one would do best in figure this shit out and start to await death.
This does not seem very constructive to me. It does sound logical however if what the theory is proposing is true.

When I really start to dig in to the concept I get even more thoughts and questions.
It gives me a feeling of frustration.

Why even bother putting us here? And how does reincarnation come in to play?
I would not hire these guys as a doormat for my company.
Because if the theory is true they fucked up big time and owe us all an apology!

Basically. If this theory is true, these so called sub gods fucked with the path of human evolution badly and should be ashamed of themselves. I would forgive them however since I'd like to think that bad decision's can be made by anyone... Even by a god of god's.

I would be careful with taking anything Zacharia Sitchin's says as the truth. He sure seems to be a man with a lot of experience and knowledge in human alternative history and he has some very interesting ideas and theories. But what he is writing about is not fact. Faith still applies on his work in my humble opinion. It would be wrong to take his word as the final word on things. With that said I do give him the benefit of the doubt since he indeed also has a rather appealing reasoning that resonates well with my own.

This is my own theory on the subject:
The rabbit hole goes deep... And the more you travel the more sympathy you end up with for lucifer (the bringer of light.) Freemasonry and the illuminati comes to mind here. If you study these guys one thing is pretty darn obvious. They all seem to be unable to forgive... something... someone... in the name of the fallen one. I think this is ridiculous and they should all learn the concept of forgiving and forgetting and moving on... but nope... Hell bent on the destruction of this planet and it's habitants. By the machine and in the name of the machine.

I still find your reasoning brilliant. And I would not be surprised if the true human origin lies within the theory you just portrayed. But I and you are only one man each. So believe in yourself and do not beat yourself up for using the crapper. With that said I do advocate a greater connectiveness to nature. Someday I hope I will be a part of that, but I can not do it alone. And if alone is the only way... I'm sorry... I'm not there yet.

peace!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 4:50 pm » by Truthseekerx

SIN is a scam that was manufactured to control people... that is all.

If you feel guilty for being human, you will look to religious leaders for guidance rather than thinking for yourself.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 4:56 pm » by Boondox681

thanx truthisaweap0n,and :hiho:
i appreciate your time and effort as i see you've put some thought into this.
my response is simple,as they usually are.

there is no 'right' or 'wrong'
those terms are relative to each soul.
the closest thing to 'sinning' is not making the decision
your soul is seeking the experience,not the outcome.
peace and thanx
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 6:48 pm » by Truthisaweap0n

oooooo, i like some of these responses.

i completely understand the frustration one might come across when searching for truth. i will do my best to explain my thoughts on this. truth to me is the most valueable thing any man or group can possess. but truth comes in many forms, and level at which we view that truth as individuals can change drastically troughout our lives.

if i hold a white peice of paper up to my face, so close that all i see is white, and then ask...
"what is before me?"... one might answer
"what is before me... is white'. that statement would prove true.

if i zoom out alittle more i find that not only what i see is white, but it is also rectangle in shape.... well that is also true, but my perspective of truth is different now. as for Sitchin, i realize his truth is just an interpretation of thier writings and i do take it with a grain of salt. however, most often the simplest solution to a problem is the correct one... and that does apply to his theories in some instantances.

some of us zoom out, and out and out until we focus on the 'greater' truth. so you might argue that what we see is white, and i might try to explain that what we are looking at is a processed tree, in the form of paper, but others who cannot or have not zoomed out that far question my perspective of truth. so essentailly we are both right when it comes down to it, it IS a white rectangle shaped object, and it IS paper made from a tree. we could zoom out even more and say its really a collection of atoms and sub atomic particles. at some point, our views will become so different (views as in perspective) that the one who is still zoomed in will deny the truth that the other sees. this is where the frustration sets in because rather than answering the original question "what do i see before me", it forces upon us a new data set , which in turn brings more questions. thus the cycle repeats over and over.

so why bother putting us here? could it be that in the quest of our creator to 'zoom out' we have become an instrument in discovering a greater truth?

so what is reincarnation and death all about?
i think it is a filter constructed by a greater design to collect that truth. when we zoom out and see that humans are not the only intelligent life in the universe, could it be the all life is trying to collect this truth, some not even aware of the program they are running. i don't claim to know what this truth is, but im pretty sure that is has something to do with love.

If you think SIN is a scam, zoom out a little, you cannot see the arrow in your eye :)

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 pm » by 1ofakind

I comitted what most people would call a sin. I used a condom

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:07 pm » by Boondox681

I comitted what most people would call a sin. I used a condom

not most people,
just the catholics
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:09 pm » by Boondox681

if i may add this....

where to start..
this is not the first time you have done this,and each time you retain your experiences.
now multiply that times every person ever to live.
there's your knowledge for all time.

now,how is it shared?
people have the illusion that the soul is inside the body,and the body 'holds it in'
think of the soul outside the body,'holding' the body in.
that means there is only one soul.our soul.yours,mine,everyones.
WE ARE ALL ONE.literally,connected by the soul,so...
we share everything.
this is what some people call your aura.
-Abraham Lincoln

Next