Deer Stand Camera Snaps Alien In Louisiana -Hoax

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 2:36 am » by Thebluecanary

ufoblogger wrote:http://www.ufo-blogger.com/

I will now re-post my response to the last thread that was posted with nothing but a url link to this blog:

thebluecanary wrote:I googled the company, Wildgame Innovations, and visited their website. They sell the game cameras and game attractants/feed. They have a section called "Success Stories" where people can share photos they've taken with their game cameras, or photos of trophies caught through use of the products. I scrolled through the whole thing and did not find the creature picture. However, I did notice that almost all of the shots which were taken with the actual game camera display the exact same red Wildgame Innovations logo in the exact same spot, lower left corner, with a date stamp in the lower right. The photos of people displaying trophy animals they'd killed, which were obviously taken with an actual camera, did not show this logo at all. This makes me think that the Wildgame Innovations logo on the game camera shots is in fact something that shows up on photos taken with their brand of camera, designed to be there like the date stamp, and not a watermark that they add to their photos before posting them online. So, it is possible, unless some other evidence shows up to implicate Wildgame Innovations in a viral hoax, that their logo is on that picture simply because the picture was taken with one of those cameras. Perhaps it was edited out by the news, so as not to give them free advertising. I have no idea why the date stamps should be different, and I'll grant you that that is certainly fishy, but I do not believe based on what I have seen that just the presence of that logo on the photograph marks it a hoax.

Yes, the fact that the date stamps are different is shady. And yes, someone claims to have found that same picture on an archery forum, already called out as a hoax, though I have not personally seen that version of the photograph and to my knowledge that person has not posted it. However, the fact that there is a logo on the photograph is not in and of itself indicative of a hoax. Is it really necessary to have three threads in one day spamming this blog?
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 am » by Will69ease

It's nice to know the deer cam actual caught the image of a couple deers!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 am » by Will69ease

Reminds me of this...

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 am » by Will69ease

You'll notice the time and frame number are the same...but the date changes from the original
picture and the one shown on NBC.

Writer

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 pm » by Offthegrid

____ \\|//
____( o o )
ooO__(_)__Ooo______
___|___|___|___|___|_
_|___|___|___|___|___ :peep:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 1:04 pm » by Flipper

I would say that the guy is wearing a zentai suit with a kind of light emitting pair of glasses. The suits have a built in hood. You can buy both the suits and glasses online.

Previous