Deer Stand Camera Snaps Alien In Louisiana -Hoax

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 10:52 pm » by Ufoblogger

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 10:53 pm » by Ufoblogger

ufoblogger wrote:http://www.ufo-blogger.com/

According to NBC33 News channel , a hunter near Baton Rouge says he found this freaky photo on his deer stand camera.The hunting camera was broken but the memory card was still there and so was this bizarre image.

It looks like a cross between a human and an animal, with long slender appendages and glowing eyes.

The hunter says he just hopes it's a vegetarian, if he runs into it in the woods again.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 pm » by Daemonfoe

there are a lot of videos of things that look like this but probably AREN'T hoaxes. Though since this is just a single frame it could easily be a hoax.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 11:15 pm » by Ufoblogger

daemonfoe wrote:there are a lot of videos of things that look like this but probably AREN'T hoaxes. Though since this is just a single frame it could easily be a hoax.

I fully agree with your comment

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 pm » by Will69ease

Looks familiar...

Initiate

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 am » by Tehunit

Wheres his balls? This seems fake, because there is no indication of gender. Also, because its of course terrible quality and could easy be faked due to the quality. It is very odd... but BAH fake imo.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 1:03 am » by Tinman4higher

Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Writer

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 am » by Connerconn

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ec_1291991508 Check out the other photo towards 30 its really strange we havent been on this continent forever who knows what creatures are out there i know cause i had a freakin encounter with one 3 witnesses to scared to think. Im thinkin this is real IDK the dude should come forward then will know

Writer

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 1:39 am » by Primalscream

Hell yeah Iron Maiden rocks,, well at least up until 7th son after that...... anywho
When I first looked at the pic I thought it was cool and spooky as shit but curiousity about this things nutsack never entered my mind.. maybe it's just me LOL
I shit like this is real (even if this pic isn't) cause i'd hate to think that our "real" world was the only thing going on out there,,, how boring would that shit be.
Bring on the Bigfoot, Sea monsters, Fairies, Elves, and whatever else.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 1:56 am » by Tinman4higher

primalscream wrote:Hell yeah Iron Maiden rocks,, well at least up until 7th son after that...... anywho
When I first looked at the pic I thought it was cool and spooky as shit but curiousity about this things nutsack never entered my mind.. maybe it's just me LOL
I shit like this is real (even if this pic isn't) cause i'd hate to think that our "real" world was the only thing going on out there,,, how boring would that shit be.
Bring on the Bigfoot, Sea monsters, Fairies, Elves, and whatever else.

Hey Primal...If you like Maiden you would like...http://www.myspace.com/headfullofmonsters...
don't worry about tehunit , he wants to see everyone's nutsack.Fuckin weird imo
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Next