DEFEND JULIAN ASSANGE LIKE YOU WOULD JESUS

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 pm » by Phaeton

thanks for the link majn.
Ill have none of that over- marketed pagan mindfuck known as xmas :flop: , but the very best to you and yours too mate.
:cheers:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 am » by Megame23

boondox681 wrote:
yo man :mrcool:

They have been trying to set these women up as CIA the whole time saying, 'If they were supporters of his cause, they would not have done that. Period.'

Bullshit, they are terrified of him and his power, because he is backed by the Illuminati, by the Rothschilds. He got an award from their publication, the economist! He is with these people .

The women were scared to testify against him, the charges are all just bullshit IMO, I think he raped them and bullshit is being spread all around about these women to discredit THEM, not the other way around. Read this part of my post:

this is all good and well.but it comes down to one question..do you know this man?
no.

i believe this is where all our answers will come from.check this shit out.

Excerpt from UNSEEN, UNHEARD, UNKNOWN
by Sarah Moore (Hamilton-Byrne)
http://www.leavingsiddhayoga.net/unseen.htm

:flop:

the great white brotherhood was made by Madam Blavatsky... She was an occultist antisemitic bitch who greatly influenced the Nazis...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 am » by Muchtyman

Well , I sincerely hope that Julian gets a better lawyer than Jesus had ..............

Writer

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 am » by Frigard

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 1:39 am » by Muchtyman

frigard wrote:http://corruptio.blog.com/

Obviously not....................Going to be hung out the same way..........Why am I not surprised .. :twisted:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 1:44 am » by Nilm33

250k documents and they release 10 a day?

Makes sense if your goal isnt to release documents, rather stir things up long enough to support secrecy, and censor the internet, while debunking the truth and propelling the agenda of subverting the middle east.

This is all scripted folks... No need to worry about Julian, he will be just fine.

What we really need to be doing is continuing our own search for answers, and not allow this douchebag to do it for us. Has any of you noticed the load of shit posts since this thing started? Cmon, lets all get back to work, fuck Wikileaks, WE DONT NEED EM!

Initiate

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 am » by Iamcare

Wikileaks spells the end for net neutrality. Consider it the internet 9/11, in that it was conceived, carried out and manipulated by the intelligence agencies to scare people into accepting internet censorship in the name of 'National Security'.

If Julian Assange was really leaking anything other than confirmation of things researchers already know, then he'd be dead or ignored, instead of becoming a fucking media circus. Where are the secret space documents we all know exist somewhere? where are the substantial files on Gary Mckinnon (I've seen mention of him only once), where are the revelations of real corruption, and the copious amount of evidence wikileaks surely must hold of the depopulation agenda, the NWO agenda, or even just some people incriminaiting themselves to particular societies.

Seriously, Assange leaks a load of shit about diplomatic relations and people think this is a good thing? this was a set up from day one, the Wikileaks scandal has been a calculated, cynical move to create a situation which holds justifiable danger for international relations with almost absoloutly no real revalations whatsoever, and bingo, now the US have all the justification they'll ever need to censor anything they ever want.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 1:55 am » by Megame23

iamcare wrote:Wikileaks spells the end for net neutrality. Consider it the internet 9/11, in that it was conceived, carried out and manipulated by the intelligence agencies to scare people into accepting internet censorship in the name of 'National Security'.

If Julian Assange was really leaking anything other than confirmation of things researchers already know, then he'd be dead or ignored, instead of becoming a fucking media circus. Where are the secret space documents we all know exist somewhere? where are the substantial files on Gary Mckinnon (I've seen mention of him only once), where are the revelations of real corruption, and the copious amount of evidence wikileaks surely must hold of the depopulation agenda, the NWO agenda, or even just some people incriminaiting themselves to particular societies.

Seriously, Assange leaks a load of shit about diplomatic relations and people think this is a good thing? this was a set up from day one, the Wikileaks scandal has been a calculated, cynical move to create a situation which holds justifiable danger for international relations with almost absoloutly no real revalations whatsoever, and bingo, now the US have all the justification they'll ever need to censor anything they ever want.

:clapper:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 2:14 am » by Hawkshot

don't worry folks,Julian Assange works for the American government...so when he is sentenced to life in an American prison cell.no need to worry,he will have a back door to his cell,so he can come and go as he wishes.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 2:26 am » by Electrobadgr

I hate to be the one to say it but Fuck Assange, he is being built up as a martyr for freedom of speech but i think he is a shill. What has he actually leaked that we didn't already know or that isn't blatant fiction?

Prince Andrew is a bit of a cunt....wow, cheers for that

America tortured in Iraq.... again hardly earth shattering

Al Quaeda is planning to use rectal bombs or something.... If you say so chief...???

Bin Laden says such and such....c'mon now mate, your taking the piss!!

Don't forget Assange supports the official version of 9/11, he is a patsy plant designed to give the impression of unearthing these not so secret secrets and providing the illusion that this information wasn't supposed to come out. They are using the conspiracy movement against itself, i would be very wary of jumping on this bandwagon.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

PreviousNext