DEFEND JULIAN ASSANGE LIKE YOU WOULD JESUS

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 2:42 am » by Flecktarn

electrobadgr wrote:I hate to be the one to say it but Fuck Assange, he is being built up as a martyr for freedom of speech but i think he is a shill. What has he actually leaked that we didn't already know or that isn't blatant fiction?

Prince Andrew is a bit of a cunt....wow, cheers for that

America tortured in Iraq.... again hardly earth shattering

Al Quaeda is planning to use rectal bombs or something.... If you say so chief...???

Bin Laden says such and such....c'mon now mate, your taking the piss!!

Don't forget Assange supports the official version of 9/11, he is a patsy plant designed to give the impression of unearthing these not so secret secrets and providing the illusion that this information wasn't supposed to come out. They are using the conspiracy movement against itself, i would be very wary of jumping on this bandwagon.

you make a good point ,he is a patsy ,but for our benifit or has he upset his masters and now its payback time ,,this whole story of wikki leaks sounds like a crappy 70s spy movie ,will we ever get the real truth ,,,,i dont think so as we are all seen by the elite as dumb stupid sheep ,,,,,trouble is quite alot of us escaped the flock and want anwsers
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 2:48 am » by Pateriot

I think that Assange should be defended like Jesus. I think that he should be beaten, flogged, hung on a cross, and killed!!! He is a traitor to his own country and has presented a clear and present danger to the US, to our relationships, our allies, and our security!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 3:04 am » by Electrobadgr

pateriot wrote:I think that Assange should be defended like Jesus. I think that he should be beaten, flogged, hung on a cross, and killed!!! He is a traitor to his own country and has presented a clear and present danger to the US, to our relationships, our allies, and our security!

ffs, the response of an gun toting, incestuous texan politician. Well done though for fueling one side of this farcical media orgy. You do realise that the side you support is an attack on sites such as this don't you? probably not, too focused on a misguided love for your country and your sister.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 am » by E6722maj

wtf is it with all their (wikileaks) bankers, paypal and credit card peeps dropping them? he's not been found guilty of anything yet...

:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 am » by Iamcare

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Like the sig says.

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 am » by Redwoodrick

pateriot wrote:I think that Assange should be defended like Jesus. I think that he should be beaten, flogged, hung on a cross, and killed!!! He is a traitor to his own country and has presented a clear and present danger to the US, to our relationships, our allies, and our security!

......Yeah..Heil Hitler!!.... :top: ..if you would defend your government right or wrong you are the biggest part of the problem. :top:

(imo)
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 5:38 am » by Thebluecanary

e6722maj wrote:wtf is it with all their (wikileaks) bankers, paypal and credit card peeps dropping them? he's not been found guilty of anything yet...

:alien:

Obama-lama-dingdong just signed a proclamation reminding us all that dissemination of classified materials (all those gossipy diplomatic cables) is a crime. I would imagine that companies like PayPal and Amazon who are based or do lots of business here are distancing themselves from wikileaks in order to avoid any unpleasantness over illegal activity. It has nothing to do with his rape charges I don't think.

I won't even start on how I think that he's a CIA shill and this is an operation designed mostly to justify control and censorship of the internet, as other posters have done so already far more eloquently than I.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 5:40 am » by Megame23

redwoodrick wrote:

......Yeah..Heil Hitler!!.... :top: ..if you would defend your government right or wrong you are the biggest part of the problem. :top:

(imo)

lol, right or wrong who cares!

Us people that like to think care.

In reality, the biggest problem we have is people not thinking.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 5:41 am » by Roadkill

I want him to release the "Poison Pill" information. Supposedly information so sensitive and damaging, even Assange himself is hesitant top release it.

What ever could it be?
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 am » by Thebluecanary

roadkill wrote:I want him to release the "Poison Pill" information. Supposedly information so sensitive and damaging, even Assange himself is hesitant top release it.

What ever could it be?

"Poison Pill"?? "Insurance File"?? Goddamn, it is like a bad 70s spy movie. Too bad Leslie Neilson died, he could play Julian in the movie version.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

PreviousNext