Defense Donald Rumsfeld has been stripped of legal immunity

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 am » by Santaownsyou

"Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has been stripped of legal immunity for acts of torture against US citizens authorized while he was in office. The 7th Circuit made the ruling in the case of two American contractors who were tortured by the US military in Iraq after uncovering a smuggling ring within an Iraqi security company. The company was under contract to the Department of Defense. The company was assisting Iraqi insurgent groups in the "mass acquisition" of American weapons. The ruling comes as Rumsfeld begins his book tour with a visit to Boston on Monday, September 26, and as new, uncensored photos of Abu Ghraib spark fresh outrage across Internet. Awareness is growing that Bush-era crimes went far beyond mere waterboarding. "

Please read the full article as it has a lot more in depth info.

Torture Room, Abu Ghraib

http://newworldorderreport.com/News/tab ... ffice.aspx
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 6:27 am » by Cosmine

Imo as long as the system "he"put in place remains nothing z'gonna happen to those mother fckers :vomit: :nope:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 7:26 am » by Santaownsyou

cosmine I just watched you sig vid and that shit was awesome. I even sent it to some friends.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 7:37 am » by Cosmine

santaownsyou wrote:cosmine I just watched you sig vid and that shit was awesome. I even sent it to some friends.

thats why i put it there,even if the pictured politicians in it are americans,the song remains the same all over the world. :twisted:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 am » by Svaha

It's the mark of psychopaths.
They (psychopaths) do the same thing to their own kind, so in this case it will or already has backfired at American citizens.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 1:58 pm » by Cosmine

svaha wrote:It's the mark of psychopaths.
They (psychopaths) do the same thing to their own kind, so in this case it will or already has backfired at American citizens.

Yup! those fckers really abuse,rape and torture their own kids,to raise them the right way. :evil: :evil:
And believe me you really don't want to know the details :twisted: