Defiant NKorea launches missile, claims satellite in orbit

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

From around the Internets

(http://www.norad.mil/News/) NORAD acknowledges missile launch

NORAD and USNORTHCOM Public Affairs
December 11, 2012

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. - North American Aerospace Defense Command officials acknowledged today that U.S. missile warning systems detected and tracked the launch of a North Korean missile at 7:49 p.m. EST. The missile was tracked on a southerly azimuth. Initial indications are that the first stage fell into the Yellow Sea. The second stage was assessed to fall into the Philippine Sea. Initial indications are that the missile deployed an object that appeared to achieve orbit. At no time was the missile or the resultant debris a threat to North America.

(http://www.telegraph.co.u) The international community has strongly criticised North Korea after Pyongyang launched a long-range rocket test that it claimed had succeeded in sending a satellite into orbit.

(http://www.chinadaily.com.cn) Japan's Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda speaks to media after a meeting of the security council of Japan at his official residence in Tokyo Dec 12, 2012. DPRK successfully launched a rocket on Wednesday, boosting the credentials of its new leader and stepping up the threat the isolated and impoverished state poses to its opponents. The rocket, which DPRK says was designed to put a weather satellite into orbit, has been labelled by the United States, ROK and Japan as a test of technology that could one day deliver a nuclear warhead capable of hitting targets as far as the continental the United States.

(http://www.reuters.com) Dec 12 (Reuters) - North Korea said it successfully launched a rocket carrying a satellite on Wednesday, putting it in orbit as planned.

The North's official KCNA news agency said the rocket was fired from its west coast satellite launch site.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

lol so.... Was my thread not good enough?, because I'm not a big time "poster" or popular member? :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 12:31 pm » by Malogg

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:lol so.... Was my thread not good enough?, because I'm not a big time "poster" or popular member? :lol:

Wise up min ! the world does not revolve around you Dmonix ahaha

Why not add your link to Wills thread , the input would be appreciated .

I did .

Merry Christmas to ya !

:cheers:
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Malogg wrote:
DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:lol so.... Was my thread not good enough?, because I'm not a big time "poster" or popular member? :lol:

I did .

Merry Christmas to ya !

That's my point exactly, the World of Disclose, "revolves" around the more popular members... It's no big deal, I just thought it was odd that my thread was posted before most of the others, yet it's bumped into the dumpster pretty much. No big deal. I understand the way of the World :)

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 pm » by Malogg

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:
Malogg wrote:

I did .

Merry Christmas to ya !

That's my point exactly, the World of Disclose, "revolves" around the more popular members... It's no big deal, I just thought it was odd that my thread was posted before most of the others, yet it's bumped into the dumpster pretty much. No big deal. I understand the way of the World :)

Ahahaha that was a wee joke DmoniX , guess you took it to heart ~ sorry

I often feel like the dumplings myself on here

To be honest I then remember that gee I am only an ordinary man

and anyway you have posted some great info , I was looking for links earlier to this .

Cheers keep your chin up and get rid of the me me me attitude :wink:

Except the telegraph link you posted is nae working for me (tipical) ahahaha

I had to do a wee search inside the other links you gave no big deal but cheers for the info ahaha

Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm » by *WillEase*

The problem is with the search forum feature. I would have posted here had I seen this thread.
The moderators can join them, that would be fine with me.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

WillEase666 wrote:

The problem is with the search forum feature. I would have posted here had I seen this thread.
The moderators can join them, that would be fine with me.

Either way, I understand about dupe posts and poor search functions. It tends to turn out that some people post when the "news happens", but a lot or the majority of forum Users are not awake or are at work and so earlier posts tend to filter to the bottom and of course when people wake up or when the log in, they'll post the story's they see on their news, bumping those first posts down even further.
Like I said, it's the way of the World.