Deleted Viewer tracks and comments !

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 pm » by sawltydawg

oh my god this website is free....shit ..then to whom have i been paying $70 (can) a month

i received an email stating that the membership for DTV costs $70 a month :obsessed:

its free

totaly free

well i guess i should stop bitching

ps i want my money back

and another thing....remember that stupid post i made 4 years ago about the thing with the guy who said that thing....ya i cant find it now...what am i supposed to do...that was the only smart thing i have ever said ...i need to find it.
who knows how long it will be before i can find something else smart to say :nails:

( :ohno:
out..cya

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 pm » by Hesop

vril1 wrote:Hello all disclosetv viewers and users.
Will just give you all my own experiences from the last month.
I have ones again discovered that viewer tracks have been lowered !!!
And also comments have been deleted !!!
If it can happen to me, with almost only pictures ! Then it can, and probably also happens to others here on the disclosetv net !!
It is impossible to get an answer from disclosetv owners !! Have tried last time it happened !!
So why should they care now!?
But if it continouse, it can be an serious event that will make the disclosetv net a unsecure and untrustfull place to be.
So this is a call for alert !! To you all !!
Maybe if we keep an eye on each others sites and videos, we can moderate the damage, that somebody are doing ! or trying to do !!
Are others having same negative experiences ? And are there somebody who can give an explanation ? And maybe some good ideas to prevent the problems?
Best wishes Vril1

Vril,
First off, I really don't see any issue of seriousness here. For some reason, all pics get changed to posted 1 month ago. Even if they are older. No one is hacking your account.

You joined this site almost a year and a half ago. Your stats are:

14 forum posts
1 video
25 photos.

Now, I have also just made a comparison of your "views" count on your photos, with that of one of our most popular and "active members" photos.

The average counts on popular photo views (i.e: mars etc) very rarely exceeds 900 it would seem. Even for pics posted a year ago. Yet about half of your pics show view counts over 1000, some 2000, a few even 3000 views. That is astronomical! Are you using DTV as a pic host site and linking the pics elsewhere? Just curious.
Anyways, I can assure you the problem is not one of security, more likely logging errors. The view count on 25 photos does not make you or break you.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 pm » by sawltydawg

HESOP SAID: Are you using DTV as a pic host site and linking the pics elsewhere? Just curious.

SHIT NOW WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT.

THE GUY MAKES 14 FORUM POSTS IN 500DAYS

i fear that without him we will simply crumble into a state of nonexistence :nails:
out..cya

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 9:11 pm » by Hesop

First time I've seen hit counts that high on any pics here. Some really good ones from Slush and Vulcanic (older ones) only have 300 to 600 hits.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Come to think about it, I dont think Ive browsed anyones profile pics at all! Does that make me selfish? :think: :headscratch:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm » by Aireswing

vril1 wrote:Hi again. :)
Yes Im very mystified over the situation !!!
Can it be that someone from outside has or can break our logging in codes ?
My own log in code uses 12 letters/numbers, so it should be OK. At least for this site,
If the owners are doing their job ok. ! :)
I have written to disclose.tv for an explanation, I have written two letters, but have not received any answer !!??? - yet.. - Are still waiting....:)
So what can I do beside that ?
NB. Another thing is the code showing how old the vid/pic/audio is. Almost all of them shows One month !!! :) - I know it must be expensive to run a place like this with servers etc. But One thing we must demand is at least an explanation for whats going on !1?
I like the place disclose.tv with all its members and their uploads and thoughts. And for shure there must be somebody who hate it as well and will try to misuse and destroy it if they can get an opportunity! So hope by/with starting this topic, we can open up disclose.tv´s eyes for an fruitfull coorperation and communication forth and back about the problems and possible sollutions ! :)
Best wishes

OMG!! The Aliens took your stuff.!!. :robot:
They are out to get U.. and take all your credits for themselfs...
:alien:
This sight is to get information.. and Not for seeing how many hit your sight..
Dont worrie.. After the Aliens change a few things..they will return your stuff to ya.. :roll:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm » by Thesaint

Jeez, the guy was only asking a question, he even signed it "Best Wishes" what the Fxxx is up with people. He even asked if someone may have broken in to change our accounts, that to me shouts "trying to help" It's no wonder some people are disuaded to post anything in the forum. We need to ask ourselves a question, how is it that out of the huge membership of DTV why is it, in the main, that we have so few posters and by enlarge they are the same people. Well I put it to you that the response this person has just received answers the question. And for everyones information DTV must make profit unless the founder is doing it as loss paper excercise, and I doubt that. Furthermore unless we here know for sure how and who its funded (and we don't) then to assume it makes a loss is silly don't you think, as the basic premise for operating most things is to make a profit.

Vril, thanks for posting, I know where your coming from, you have just got to be careful sometimes as these biatches can suffer from PMT and their bark is much worse than there bite. Ok ladies, I will ignore your responses in advance as they will be bitchingly pointless however I will talk when your hormones come back to normal. MEOW! :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 9:30 pm » by Thesaint

ME so FXXXX BAD, I'm answering a post that was written forever ago, I'm a silly Bxxxxxxx. I could delete it as I have time but i'm being humble :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Just ignore me,

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 pm » by Vulcanic

hesop wrote:First time I've seen hit counts that high on any pics here. Some really good ones from Slush and Vulcanic (older ones) only have 300 to 600 hits.

:flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 21, 2009 11:58 pm » by Blacky

Think Dtv is updating this week so will have to bear with it!
:cheers:

PreviousNext