Deleted Viewer tracks and comments !

Initiate

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 5:03 am » by Lilbuddhaman

le sigh, once again a simple question is asked by someone concerned and they get verbally bullied and made fun of. Discourse at it's finest. I've been perusing this site for over 3 years now and only in the last year and a half has it gone so terribly downhill with some self-entitiled know it all peeps who pounce like wolves to make themselves feel more important and or intelligent than someone else. Not all mind you, and there is some actual discussion at times that reverberates logic and fairness. However, i have to come out of my lurker shadow to say something. Lighten up people and quit trying to put others down all the time to inflate your own ego. Grow up! Many of the posters here have some intelligence, as has been hinted at. It just gets waylaid too much by your digital mouth.

This post is not pointed at anyone in particular, but you know who you are if you're constantly putting others down for either having a different opinion or asking a simple question. There is nothing wrong with asking a question, but there is something wrong with making peeps feel like shit for asking. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than make fun of others? Were you bullied too much as a child and are now taking it out the only way you can? Respectful, intelligent discourse is the only way both parties can learn something from each other. Too much lack of respect on these forums these days...whatever happened to the cool site i could come to to appease my curiosity for the unknown? It's been overrun by bullies :(

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 6:08 am » by Saturnv

i dont think its dtv fault although they scensored me calling alex jones a dickhead wellnot scensor just replaced the ickhea with dollar signs very apt lol oo and whood want to hack dtv ffs if its disclosing our deepest fears probs just some board cia agent or the fed lol !!!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 pm » by Blacky

domains wrote:Updates cool... will it be manually?

will all mods aprove?

admins don't get involved with this right?

mods rule the ... admins or programmers are overrated.

admins and programmers are like government..

mods rule.

bunch of retards if you ask me. can't delete you profile and after few hours can't delete post.

looks fishy and dumb.

whats it to do with you Domains and why are you on this site?????
not got the hint yet?????
go away!!!!!
stick to your own cultish site! :hell:

Writer

PostSun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 pm » by Vril1

Well now it happens again !!!
The photo of Tsiolkovsky taken by Apollo 8 http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto/1933/moon_water/ in full color. Has been top Rated picture for almost 1 1/2 year, for the second time suddenly lost its viewers and have now just been looked at for 44 times !!! :)
What is going On.!! Disclose.tv you must now come forward and give an explanation not only to me but to all the users of your site !!
You have still not been given an explanation although we have tried several times to get it.
Disclose.tv, do you care about somebody by illegal means are changing informations on your website ?
Best wishes Vril1

Previous