Deleted Viewer tracks and comments !

Writer

PostWed May 20, 2009 7:20 pm » by Vril1

Have just found out that my pictures have been resat to zero ! But it´s only the ones with many viewers ! And most of the Comments have been deleted as well, but just viewers comments ! :(
What on earth is going on ? :x :?
Have others having the same problems ?
Can it be that someone can get access to our accounts or can steel the passwords and go destroying our accounts ! Hope you disclose.tv can find out what is going on And prevent it from happening again!
It must be easy for you disclose.tv to find out who !
And maybe you can reset the pictures/videos etc. back to the original settings ?
Best wishes Vril1

Writer

PostWed May 20, 2009 8:35 pm » by Arichkind

I wrote/submitted rather a lengthy paragraph ~ three days ago, responding to some viewer comments regarding "The Terra Papers." I have posted comments in the forum section before and not had a problem; however, this time my comment never posted. I did subsequently leave a comment regarding this problem with the Disclose moderators (or whomever) at the "Contact Us" site -- but have yet to receive a response (also atypical -- they characteristically leave notice at one's email site that the comment(s) were duly noted). Humm ... what up!?

Super Moderator

PostWed May 20, 2009 8:56 pm » by TheDuck

Wierd i don't think its discloses fault though just my opinion.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostThu May 21, 2009 9:38 pm » by Vril1

Hi again. :)
Yes Im very mystified over the situation !!!
Can it be that someone from outside has or can break our logging in codes ?
My own log in code uses 12 letters/numbers, so it should be OK. At least for this site,
If the owners are doing their job ok. ! :)
I have written to disclose.tv for an explanation, I have written two letters, but have not received any answer !!??? - yet.. - Are still waiting....:)
So what can I do beside that ?
NB. Another thing is the code showing how old the vid/pic/audio is. Almost all of them shows One month !!! :) - I know it must be expensive to run a place like this with servers etc. But One thing we must demand is at least an explanation for whats going on !1?
I like the place disclose.tv with all its members and their uploads and thoughts. And for shure there must be somebody who hate it as well and will try to misuse and destroy it if they can get an opportunity! So hope by/with starting this topic, we can open up disclose.tv´s eyes for an fruitfull coorperation and communication forth and back about the problems and possible sollutions ! :)
Best wishes

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 21, 2009 9:46 pm » by Lowsix

I try not to demand much of anything from people who provide me with TERABYTES of free upload bandwidth, and pay for servers without membership fees, and whatnot.
Video bandwidth certainly isnt free to them..so as long as im getting free shit..i dont complain..ask maybe..but not go any furhter unless IM losing money like they most certainly are...

Small glitchs are so unimportant to the whole spirit of what we have that its best to just kinda realise..

"shit happens in free places"...

and then not really make a fuss...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSun May 24, 2009 12:02 am » by Drbunny

Someone said it's 'free', why complain. Whether you pay, or, if it's free: Whats that got to do with anything??? If disclosetv cannot resolve dilemma --- I guarantee you then someone else eventually will.

Someone also mentioned that disclosetv is probably losing money...Once again, I'm faced with the realization that IQ's are in question around here lately. Advertisements pay for the site, and a very popular site, I might add.

What this place needs is hefty competition. With competition, revisions are made, restored, and polished. Learned people know what this means:

(paraphrased)

"Thanks be to our Enemies of which whom God has Blessed us..."

Vril has received no response at all, in any way, shape or form --- however, if you wish to place an ad at the website with your credit card, the response will be swift and sure, No Doubt.

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 24, 2009 4:01 am » by Lowsix

drbunny wrote:Someone said it's 'free', why complain. Whether you pay, or, if it's free: Whats that got to do with anything??? If disclosetv cannot resolve dilemma --- I guarantee you then someone else eventually will.

Yes typical.."its on the net, therefore im entitled" garbage...very persuasive argument. Im sure the world of customer service just beats your doors right down...

drbunny wrote:Someone also mentioned that disclosetv is probably losing money...Once again, I'm faced with the realization that IQ's are in question around here lately. Advertisements pay for the site, and a very popular site, I might add.

Yes, you are right to question any IQ that manages to convince its owner that four sidebar and one google banner site can pay for 1. servers enough to hold terrabytes of free videos and 2. enough bandwidth to serve thousands of simultaneous users without significant lag or stutter issues. You sir, are a cartoon, if you think that..

You might want to get an education before saying ridiculous stupid shit like" those banner ads pay for this site"..thats fucking retarded, and anyone that knows anything about the real world (paricularly 'for click' ads) would know that (they pay about 1 penny per click, and slightly more when purchases are actualy made)..and its evident you are clueless..probably the recipient of a public education....consider yourself enlightened..

What this place needs is hefty competition. With competition, revisions are made, restored, and polished. Learned people know what this means:

Yes it means its time for YOU to put your money where your mouth is, go out, buy some servers..(which will be ultra cheap in your fantasy world) then find some fat-pipe bandwidth (which im sure you think is either free OR cheap) and then start your own Free site...oh and dont forget hiring someone to admin the seven-thousand page forum...and storage space for that as welll...

Then, when you get the quotes all rounded up, you report back and tell me what miniscule percentage of your overhead "for Click" google ads will cover..ok? Im guess its less than 1/100th of a percent..but hey, thats just me and my practical knowledge...
Truth is, those ad revenues wouldnt even cover the bandwidth cost of your MySpace page...and all your Miley Cyrus videos..

Vril has received no response at all, in any way, shape or form --- however, if you wish to place an ad at the website with your credit card, the response will be swift and sure, No Doubt.

Yes, Im sure people that put their money where their mouths are will no doubt get quicker service than the "entitled ones" of the interwebs will..Great point..the real world works like that, darnit..You're a perceptive one...

Ill reiterate for ya..

Shit happens in the world of "Free"..time to grow up and deal...or..start your own site.
Or, just go away. Free will at its finest..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun May 24, 2009 4:22 am » by Eaganthorn

LowSix wrote: Shit happens in the world of "Free"..time to grow up and deal...or..start your own site.
Or, just go away. Free will at its finest..

LOL, do you think he's "learned" six?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Writer

PostSun May 24, 2009 6:21 am » by Oldgrey

Oh six, Miley Cyrus, You can do better than that, :flop: Oh, and, I am a obvious lurker, :alien:

Writer

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 7:41 pm » by Vril1

Hello all disclosetv viewers and users.
Will just give you all my own experiences from the last month.
I have ones again discovered that viewer tracks have been lowered !!!
And also comments have been deleted !!!
If it can happen to me, with almost only pictures ! Then it can, and probably also happens to others here on the disclosetv net !!
It is impossible to get an answer from disclosetv owners !! Have tried last time it happened !!
So why should they care now!?
But if it continouse, it can be an serious event that will make the disclosetv net a unsecure and untrustfull place to be.
So this is a call for alert !! To you all !!
Maybe if we keep an eye on each others sites and videos, we can moderate the damage, that somebody are doing ! or trying to do !!
Are others having same negative experiences ? And are there somebody who can give an explanation ? And maybe some good ideas to prevent the problems?
Best wishes Vril1

Next