Demand a (Real) Plan

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 2:52 am » by Truthseekerx

Great video summarizing the kind of plan that we really need and not the government propaganda currently being served:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgCemznb6Lc&feature=player_embedded#!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:41 am » by The57ironman

Truthseekerx wrote:Great video summarizing the kind of plan that we really need and not the government propaganda currently being served:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgCemznb6Lc&feature=player_embedded#!

Upload to Disclose.tv

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:28 pm » by Marcydare

You wont see that on Mainstream television. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 pm » by monica44

I get what is being said i really do, however, seeing as much as 80% of the population are dimwitted sheep, who by definition need to be told what to do etc, i think that allowing such people to possess a weapon is in my book dangerous.
Here in England we do have very strict gun laws, perhaps overly so, but surely the average person has no need for a gun, there is no evidence to support the case for arming oneself incase of intruders etc, why would the average person hold a gun, usually because there is a threat with like for like.
That said, Americans have been allowed to arm themselves since the constitution was written, whether rightly or wrongly, i just think it has been too long a time to hope that things will change with new gun laws being introduced.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:49 pm » by Truthseekerx

monica44 wrote:I get what is being said i really do, however, seeing as much as 80% of the population are dimwitted sheep, who by definition need to be told what to do etc, i think that allowing such people to possess a weapon is in my book dangerous.
Here in England we do have very strict gun laws, perhaps overly so, but surely the average person has no need for a gun, there is no evidence to support the case for arming oneself incase of intruders etc, why would the average person hold a gun, usually because there is a threat with like for like.
That said, Americans have been allowed to arm themselves since the constitution was written, whether rightly or wrongly, i just think it has been too long a time to hope that things will change with new gun laws being introduced.

The 2nd Amendment was meant to protect individuals from GOVERNMENT, not from other individuals. Americans are under a very real threat of tyranny and that threat is accelerating. This is why Americans keep buying more and more guns.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:17 pm » by monica44

Truthseekerx wrote:
monica44 wrote:I get what is being said i really do, however, seeing as much as 80% of the population are dimwitted sheep, who by definition need to be told what to do etc, i think that allowing such people to possess a weapon is in my book dangerous.

The 2nd Amendment was meant to protect individuals from GOVERNMENT, not from other individuals. Americans are under a very real threat of tyranny and that threat is accelerating. This is why Americans keep buying more and more guns.[/quote

So what you are saying is because of the government the people need to arm themselves ?
Please forgive me if i come across as stupid, it really is not my intention, but to me if the government are going to storm your home for whatever reason owning a gun is not going to change anything, sure you may be able to pop one of them or even several, but it is not going to change the outcome, is it :headscratch: ?
Two wrongs do not make a right, and in an age where we are supposed to be promoting an open free society, this can never move forward until the need for guns disappear too, along with the fear they incur. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:41 pm » by Truthseekerx

monica44 wrote:
Truthseekerx wrote:

The 2nd Amendment was meant to protect individuals from GOVERNMENT, not from other individuals. Americans are under a very real threat of tyranny and that threat is accelerating. This is why Americans keep buying more and more guns.[/quote

So what you are saying is because of the government the people need to arm themselves ?
Please forgive me if i come across as stupid, it really is not my intention, but to me if the government are going to storm your home for whatever reason owning a gun is not going to change anything, sure you may be able to pop one of them or even several, but it is not going to change the outcome, is it :headscratch: ?
Two wrongs do not make a right, and in an age where we are supposed to be promoting an open free society, this can never move forward until the need for guns disappear too, along with the fear they incur. :cheers:

I suggest you study the 2nd Amendment and understand the intention behind it. Take note of this in particular: 'A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State'.

Then do some research on what is actually occurring in the US.