Democratic Senator debates Health Care while Drunk.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 3:49 am » by Lowsix

This is retarded.
Someone should have jumped his shit and called him out publicly for this.
Or at a minimum Arrested for Public INtoxication as I would surely be if i showed up to the senate gallery drunk like this...even as a spectator.

THIS asshole wants YOU to go to jail and be fined
up to $15,000 if you dont get the new government health care.

What a winner.

I give you Max "Drunkie" Baucus.
Utube his other speeches and youll see...this dude is buzzin hard.

Asshole.

Upload to Disclose.tv

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 3:55 am » by Rhinert

Really does not matter at this point. It's a one-party, two-headed system. The left-right paradigm is only to keep us distracted while these criminal a$$holes are destroying our country and our liberties.

I think we would all be much better off if we set up a couple dozen gallows in DC and started cleaning house. Enough is enough!

Way past time to flush this political toilet.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 am » by Heinousone

The longtimers that have been part of the Great Lie for awhile now are starting to break. He doesn't even give a damn about the charade anymore. Time to get drunk, all hells about to break loose!

Fuck assholes like this. The upcoming elections are going to be a powder keg.

People from Montana are going to be asking themselves why the hell they have been voting for a Democrat. Don't take that comment the wrong way. I am well aware of the two headed dragon that is our government but come on, it's Montana. Montana having a long time standing Democrat? Hello big money, how are you? Thank you for all the whiskey.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 6:48 am » by Lowsix

heinousone wrote:The longtimers that have been part of the Great Lie for awhile now are starting to break. He doesn't even give a damn about the charade anymore. Time to get drunk, all hells about to break loose!

I dont think i've really thought of it like that before.

Thats sorta dark.
Relevant, but dark.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 am » by Hesop

There has been comments floating around, various circles, (among some very wealthy), suggesting concerns over future personal security. I somehow felt that the intended meaning was the future necessity to hire certain forces, such as Xe, (http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Xe), for personal security and protection, as it kind of makes sense and gives reason for the corporate thieving that's been going on. These services don't come cheap.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 am » by Heinousone

hesop wrote:There has been comments floating around, various circles, (among some very wealthy), suggesting concerns over future personal security. I somehow felt that the intended meaning was the future necessity to hire certain forces, such as Xe, (http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Xe), for personal security and protection, as it kind of makes sense and gives reason for the corporate thieving that's been going on. These services don't come cheap.

Talk about XE services that don't come cheap.

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/05/sailors ... arrassment

Also a pretty good snapshot at what wonderful personalities end up choosing the career life of a mercenary.