"Demon House" in Gary, Indiana?!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 am » by Thebluecanary

I've been reading about this some today. Not too sure what to believe, but it sounds like some seriously scary shit. Kids speaking in demonic voices and crawling backwards up walls? No thanks. It apparently scared a DSS agent so much that she took emergency custody of the kids (that's a big deal), and even the cops apparently believe something is going on in the house.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/27/a-real-life-demon-possession-is-being-reported-in-indiana-the-details-are-almost-too-horrifying-to-believe/

The "figure" on the porch is pretty damn creepy….
http://gawker.com/local-police-confirm-this-house-is-haunted-by-demons-1510152588

Even the Daily Fail is in on the act, with "exclusive" video interview with the family, and an alleged EVP recording in the basement…http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547224/EXCLUSIVE-A-portal-hell-Police-chief-priest-examined-possessed-children-haunted-Indiana-home-official-reports-saying-no-hoax.html

I couldn't figure out how to isolate the Daily Mail video to post it here, so I just linked the entire article.
Here is a Youtube clip of the supposed EVP in the basement…

Upload to Disclose.tv

To me, the "voice" sounds like the man who is talking while he records sucking his breath in and saying "oookay". Thoughts?
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 2:22 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 am » by Thebluecanary

Wow. I had no idea that Gary was that dangerous a place. I thought it was a small town.

The thing that really interests me about this is the amount of documentation/corroboration by "authority figures". If it was just the family and some "clairvoyant" you could chalk it up to another Amityville publicity grab. But nurses, DSS workers and cops? Seems like there has to be something more to it.

Thanks for the vid, Harbin.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 2:58 am » by Rahkriga

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Cant stand that guy...caught him in multiple lies

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 3:10 am » by Harbin

Rahkriga wrote:
Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Cant stand that guy...caught him in multiple lies

He is not infrequently ... simply incorrect...particularly on political matters..

Here though, he explains different levels of demonic infestation linear style and well.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 3:16 am » by Harbin

Thebluecanary wrote:Wow. I had no idea that Gary was that dangerous a place. I thought it was a small town.

The thing that really interests me about this is the amount of documentation/corroboration by "authority figures". If it was just the family and some "clairvoyant" you could chalk it up to another Amityville publicity grab. But nurses, DSS workers and cops? Seems like there has to be something more to it.

Ross Perot's 'giant sucking sound' of jobs going oversees happened in Gary, with the Clinton era trade deals...

Here: Giving away homes for a $1

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 3:18 am » by Thebluecanary

Harbin wrote:
Thebluecanary wrote:Wow. I had no idea that Gary was that dangerous a place. I thought it was a small town.

Ross Perot's 'giant sucking sound' of jobs going oversees happened in Gary, with the Clinton era trade deals...

Here: Giving away homes for a $1

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dude. Like Detroit now. I bet places like that (high crime, hopelessness, violence, bad energy) are a magnet for nasty beasties.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 3:57 am » by Skydog

poltergeists or not,anybody calling a place Gary must be mental,How thick can you get?Hang on,apologies,did Gary pitch his tent there first or something?I'm sorry but most Garys i know from england are more interested in Stella than founding towns,although they would definately name it after themselves.(or Stella)
Sorry Blue Canary but i thought that video was a bit crap,any old junkie would have stood there for a bit,No?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 03, 2014 7:16 pm » by Thebluecanary

Welp. Zac from Ghost Adventures just bought the "Demon House"….so I guess we'll be getting to the bottom of that mystery in extremely dramatic fashion very soon. :roll:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/reality-tv-star-snaps-up-indiana-demon-house/
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 am » by Skydog

Yes blue canary,apologies i thought you pulled some random rubbish off utube,but it seems there is some meat on this case.Apparently police and social workers are all attesting to this.Not saying i believe it but thanks for the post. :oops:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/25943051

Next