Demon Phone

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 pm » by Ssaihu

I can't vouch for this video itself but I can say that this happened to me and it was very creepy, my first thought was interference, perhaps a mixing of signal, however, it didn't have the quality of digital interference, which is what it would sound like I would think, if that were the case. It also had no human like qualities as far as tone or pitches, also it was far too loud for a whisper. I listened carefully each time and tried to hear anything that made it seem as if it was just a mixed signal or something of the sort and the only thing I was almost sure of is that the sound wasn't human, or electronic.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 pm » by Newssniffer

Thanks for the responses guys.

No, this is not fake, and I now realize that I should have held the screen in front of the cam. However, I would like to note that I am a reasonable guy always willing to look at things with a skeptical eye myself, and I loath pranks that produce mis or dis information. This is my first time being on the other end of the skepticism for something like this.

Someone mentioned something about a prank call, but it was me who was calling out. As I said, I was phoning the Royal Bank of Canada Customer Hotline, which is a regular call for me because it's my bank.

Jet, you should find some of your EVP videos and post them. It would be much appreciated.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 10:26 pm » by Newssniffer

badger wrote:@welcomechange

I was the one who left the two comments on his vids,

I am very intrigued by the sounds and after I put a high pass filter down to 7khz and a notch at just under 2khz with a 0.5octave spread just to clear out some of the noise, around 36 sec to 38sec it sounds like a voice saying
"you will leave this house".

But, it's not proof of anything and I would like to see another vid with the screen of the phone pointed at the camera, so you can see if he's just getting a friend to do it.

Can you post your analysis audio Badger?

As for better proof: if this happens again, I'll be much more cautious about recording the event to show the screen and my surroundings.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 10:37 pm » by Debunkerace

Get of the crackpipe man, it's simply electronic signal interference. :badair:
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 10:38 pm » by Ssaihu

newssniffer wrote:
badger wrote:@welcomechange

I was the one who left the two comments on his vids,

I am very intrigued by the sounds and after I put a high pass filter down to 7khz and a notch at just under 2khz with a 0.5octave spread just to clear out some of the noise, around 36 sec to 38sec it sounds like a voice saying
"you will leave this house".

But, it's not proof of anything and I would like to see another vid with the screen of the phone pointed at the camera, so you can see if he's just getting a friend to do it.

Can you post your analysis audio Badger?

As for better proof: if this happens again, I'll be much more cautious about recording the event to show the screen and my surroundings.

It may happen again, it happened to me twice, there was a long period in between the incidents though so you will more than likely be caught off guard :/

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm » by Debunkerace

Propably interference from your neighbor's Baby monitor or something similar in the neighborhood, a CB radio, an engine of some kind, it could be a number of electronic signals that you pick up, it's perfectly natural, no demons or any other paranormal stuff from other dimensions, no aliens or demons.

Or i could be wrong, maybe you should see a doc and tell him that you hear voices! :look:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 pm » by Newssniffer

debunkerace wrote:Get of the crackpipe man, it's simply electronic signal interference. :badair:

Ah, c'mon man. Why do you gotta harsh on my mellow? The crackpipe makes me see all!

:nails:

LOL. Yeah, my feelings on crack: :vomit:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 pm » by Ishumble

Demons are real,only most of the time they are housed in a human shell,performing as the devil's minions.The death,destruction,and chaos they cause can be immediate or sometimes takes years to uncover,and it is because our conceptual definition of evil(demon/devil) is skewed by the so called experts of the psyche, Hollywood,propaganda,and rulers in many governments.Saying something is not real does not negate the truth or facts that clearly show the existence. A demonstration is better than a definition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmjx9Gxg19w
(news story with photo of demon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUPwSier5U
(1/5 series of beautiful evil)

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:24 pm » by Debunkerace

newssniffer wrote:
debunkerace wrote:Get of the crackpipe man, it's simply electronic signal interference. :badair:

Ah, c'mon man. Why do you gotta harsh on my mellow? The crackpipe makes me see all!

:nails:

LOL. Yeah, my feelings on crack: :vomit:

Just kidding! :hugging:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm » by Debunkerace

ishumble wrote:Demons are real,only most of the time they are housed in a human shell,performing as the devil's minions.The death,destruction,and chaos they cause can be immediate or sometimes takes years to uncover,and it is because our conceptual definition of evil(demon/devil) is skewed by the so called experts of the psyche, Hollywood,propaganda,and rulers in many governments.Saying something is not real does not negate the truth or facts that clearly show the existence. A demonstration is better than a definition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmjx9Gxg19w
(news story with photo of demon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUPwSier5U
(1/5 series of beautiful evil)

No, demons are an excuse for human beaviour.

And Fox news is much worse than drugs, turn of your TV, and hurry, they are frying your brain. :think:

PreviousNext