Demon Phone

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm » by Badger

newssniffer wrote:
Can you post your analysis audio Badger?

As for better proof: if this happens again, I'll be much more cautious about recording the event to show the screen and my surroundings.

Hi dude,

I've been trying to do a screen record of what I've done but I'm having a conflict issue between my new HD graphics card and the camsoft capture software I have used previously. I've tried to download a couple of other screen record programs but not one of them will work!

so Badger is vexed as hell and if anyone knows of any reliable screen record programs I will be very grateful...

Once I've sorted this issue I will post what I've done

Writer

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 9:42 pm » by Loaded

what about camstudio?
http://camstudio.org/

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 am » by Newssniffer

badger wrote:
newssniffer wrote:
Can you post your analysis audio Badger?

As for better proof: if this happens again, I'll be much more cautious about recording the event to show the screen and my surroundings.

Hi dude,

I've been trying to do a screen record of what I've done but I'm having a conflict issue between my new HD graphics card and the camsoft capture software I have used previously. I've tried to download a couple of other screen record programs but not one of them will work!

so Badger is vexed as hell and if anyone knows of any reliable screen record programs I will be very grateful...

Once I've sorted this issue I will post what I've done

Would you be able to post just the audio file for now?

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 am » by Rrobbin13

:lol: if youre scared of this i feel sorry for u for if youve ever heard the devil talk youd know it believe me ive had first hand experience & youre not even close have a better day
[youtube][disclosetv][/disclosetv][/youtube]

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 12:56 am » by Newssniffer

rrobbin13 wrote::lol: if youre scared of this i feel sorry for u for if youve ever heard the devil talk youd know it believe me ive had first hand experience & youre not even close have a better day
[youtube][disclosetv][/disclosetv][/youtube]

Not scared. Perplexed, really.

If I was scared, I would have run out of my house, dripping from my drawers.

You should try posting your videos again. To embed the videos here, use these instructions:

Code: Select all
Using the URL Address from the page of your video:
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/86154/Faking_It__How_the_Media_Manipulates_the_World_into_War/

Copy just the numbers from the address. 86154 in this case.

Click the disclosetv button at the top of where you're typing your post to get this (or just type these tags like this):

[disclosetv][/disclosetv]

now, put the numbers inbetween, like this:

[disclosetv]86154[/disclosetv]

Should look like this when posted:

Code: Select all
For YouTube videos, again, copy the URL address:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so-t3YOGq8s&feature=player_embedded

Now, take the part after ?v= and copy it. It is this part: so-t8YOq8s

Don't copy the equal sign (=) or the Ampersand (&), just what's in-between.

Now, at the top of the page your typing your post, click on the youtube button. It should make the following:

[youtube][/youtube]

Or type that manually.

Now, paste that code inbetween, like this:

[youtube]so-t8YOq8s[/youtube]

When you post you should have this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:52 am » by JOWOW

I've been specifically searching the internet for someone who's heard these noises too on their phone. I get phone calls that sound exactly like yours, maybe once a month or every couple of months. The last phone call I received, my phone displayed that my friend was phoning me and then I hear something like this, and I feel like I can start making out some words etc. But it completely freaked me out and I hung up. In total I've received maybe 15 phone calls at random times. I'm with Telus and have a $50 samsung phone, but I would get phone calls like this when I had my iphone too. It is really freaking me out. Thanks for posting the sounds with it.... doesn't exactly fill someone with ease and comfort. lol

Previous