Demon Phone

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 pm » by Newssniffer

Upload to Disclose.tv

This video was shot on January 2, 2012 at 3:15pm (MST).

What is heard in this video is not new and was first noticed by myself about three months or so ago when a friend attempted to place a call from her Telus iPhone4.

Leading up to where this video started, I was attempting to place a call to RBCs Customer Service line. Without ringing, this strange sound begun, and once again I was baffled by it. Realizing that I had my laptop on and in-front of me, I fired up the webcam and captured the above.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant on the SaskTel network.

My rational side tells me this is a result of some type of data corruption, considering it is far from just being simple static. Perhaps a malfunction within the encryption and decryption on cell towers, 'crossed lines' or a variety of other technical issues.

My irrational side feels absolutely creeped out by this strange voice like noise from hell. Could it be something similar to EVP? Is someone trying to reach out to me?

I welcome any input, and would appreciate anyone with experience in audio analysis to maybe run this and see if there is anything hidden in it.

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 pm » by Slith

Oh, the irony. On the line. lolz

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 pm » by Welcomechange

Hi and thanks for the vid poster :flop:

Firstly it would have been nice to see the full front face of the phone to illiminate any chance of a evp or similar app running. Secondly i CHECKED THIS VID ON YOUTUE AND THERE IS CURRENTLY ONLY ONE COMMENT. This person has/is looking into the audio and sems to have found it strange?

I would like to ask others to add their opinions to this...come on dlslith WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS? :think: :peep:

:hiho:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 3:17 pm » by Badger

I put the audio through a spectrum analyser and its consistant with human speech 180hz to 5khz with artifacts and white noise ranging up to 20khz.

but it could be someone on the other end of the phone making the vocalisations and noises as you don't see the screen as he records.

I'm very sceptical of this.....

lets see if he can provide further info...

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 3:31 pm » by Ufosarus

:D funny

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 3:40 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

Someone get that man a comb and a pair of scissors :lol:
Last edited by Noentry on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 3:40 pm » by Opalserpent

I think its fake, no other such instances have been reported.
Like other poster said we cant see the screen, sure the speakers
On the back but we still would here it clearly if the screen was facing
The camera. A budding young man trying to test the waters for reaction.
A smart jew made millions with a low budget film paranormal activity. That came to
Mind like a gut feeling. Fakidy fake try hard. That phone is well made and tri band atleast, good luck getting cross talk nowadays. Feel the fakeness
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 pm » by Badger

@welcomechange

I was the one who left the two comments on his vids,

I am very intrigued by the sounds and after I put a high pass filter down to 7khz and a notch at just under 2khz with a 0.5octave spread just to clear out some of the noise, around 36 sec to 38sec it sounds like a voice saying
"you will leave this house".

But, it's not proof of anything and I would like to see another vid with the screen of the phone pointed at the camera, so you can see if he's just getting a friend to do it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 pm » by Noentry

badger wrote:@welcomechange

I was the one who left the two comments on his vids,

I am very intrigued by the sounds and after I put a high pass filter down to 7khz and a notch at just under 2khz with a 0.5octave spread just to clear out some of the noise, around 36 sec to 38sec it sounds like a voice saying
"you will leave this house".

But, it's not proof of anything and I would like to see another vid with the screen of the phone pointed at the camera, so you can see if he's just getting a friend to do it.

Yeah just dont know if it is a set up.
Badger you sound like you know what you are talking about.
I may use your skills one off these days :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 4:08 pm » by Badger

noentry wrote:
badger wrote:@welcomechange

Yeah just dont know if it is a set up.
Badger you sound like you know what you are talking about.
I may use your skills one off these days :flop:

hehe... it "sounds" like I know what I'm talking about for sure, but I'm a hobbyist really. I screw about with music for kicks and giggles and I have a rudimentry knowledge of music production with certainly helps with this sort of thing.
I'll happily help with anything I can, but it will only be my best shot, whereas there are others who could probably do the job better.

If electrobadgr is still about, he know's his onions when it comes to audio..... :cheers:

Next