PostTue Jan 07, 2014 10:34 pm » by Harbin

Wtf is Rodman saying ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 10:41 pm » by Thebluecanary

grimghost wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dennis Rodman goes off on the CNN reporter on live TV during North Korea visit

Yeah, I'm not even sure what to say about this. WTF is wrong with Rodman? The idea that he's attempting to broker some kind of peace with North Korea through the wonders of basketball is laughable. He and the rest of those has beens are there to get paid. I'd have more respect for him if he'd just shrug and say he's pulling a Mariah Carey because he needs the money, instead of pretending he's on some kind of goodwill mission. GTFO with that Space Jam nonsense.

Plus, he's buddies with that wacko now…but really he's there to dance monkey dance. If he started asking uncomfortable questions about detained Americans, I'm guessing he and his pals might not make it back to Beijing. It's doubtful that we'd risk WWIII to get Dennis Rodman's bizarre ass out of a cage full of hungry dogs.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 10:44 pm » by Harbin

If Dennis WAS in some sort of trouble over there, the US government would HAVE to help, even at the risk of war..

It would racist if he wasn't helped.
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 pm » by Vulcanic

lol typical

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 11:06 pm » by Thebluecanary

Harbin wrote:If Dennis WAS in some sort of trouble over there, the US government would HAVE to help, even at the risk of war..

It would racist if he wasn't helped.

Why would they "have" to help him? He chose to travel to a country that Americans are told not to travel to. If he were to get himself in trouble under those circumstances, he'd be in the same boat as the guy the newscaster was asking him about. Or any number of other Americans who have been "in trouble" in countries they have no business traveling to, who have had to sit in some foreign prison for ages while their families beg for the US government to get them out. We weren't about to start an international incident over those captured hikers, were we? And they were little rich white kids.

If we did chose to raise hell for Rodman in the hypothetical event that he goes over there and gets his ass in a sling, it would be more a matter of famous people being more important than "regular" people than it would anything to do with race.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Writer

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 11:24 pm » by Ricohno

Next month hes visiting Assad, the gass attac was just a hoax by USA an Israel

Initiate

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 12:20 am » by Domeika

I wonder how the CIA convinced Rodman to go to North Korea for them?

To Dennis: That takes a lot of courage to do what you're doing over there and we appreciate it. But better not let them catch on to that Dennis or it's Alpo time. Don't worry though, your secret is safe with us here on the internet.

:dancing:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 1:06 am » by Cambay411

Thebluecanary wrote:
grimghost wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dennis Rodman goes off on the CNN reporter on live TV during North Korea visit

Yeah, I'm not even sure what to say about this. WTF is wrong with Rodman? The idea that he's attempting to broker some kind of peace with North Korea through the wonders of basketball is laughable. He and the rest of those has beens are there to get paid. I'd have more respect for him if he'd just shrug and say he's pulling a Mariah Carey because he needs the money, instead of pretending he's on some kind of goodwill mission. GTFO with that Space Jam nonsense.

Plus, he's buddies with that wacko now…but really he's there to dance monkey dance. If he started asking uncomfortable questions about detained Americans, I'm guessing he and his pals might not make it back to Beijing. It's doubtful that we'd risk WWIII to get Dennis Rodman's bizarre ass out of a cage full of hungry dogs.

I doubt he gets paid much to go over there if he is even getting paid at all.

His putting his ass on the line in a pretty serious situation to try defuse a bad situation. Kim is a basketball fan so its something they have in common. Its a human trait in Kim that Rodman is touching on.

I take my hat off to Rodman, I wouldnt go over there no matter how much they paid me. All those dudes have balls.

GO RODMAN!!!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 am » by 99socks

Rodman's problem is that he thinks he's:

1) important
2) intelligent
3) caring

when in reality, he's:

1) a nobody (in the grand scheme of anything other than basketball)
2) ignorant
3) an attention hoarder

I'm sure he bathes in the attention Kim Jong-un pours out on him, and all the red carpet treatments he gets 24/7 when he is over there. But that's ok; he is such a selfless, hard-working, and caring individual who can solve all of the political, economic, and social problems of an entire foreign country that has a political system he's never seen the depths of, an economic system that he's never had to suffer under, and a culture and history he probably knows very little about. :hmmm:

Next