Denver to vote on alien cover-up commission

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 02, 2010 6:13 am » by Boondox681

just found this out...

Denver to vote on alien cover-up commission

Posted on Saturday, 1 May, 2010 | 13 comments | Posted by: Saru

Residents of Denver will vote in August to decide whether to set up a commission to investigate an alien cover-up.

The proposed Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission would be responsible for investigating claims that the government is deliberately covering up evidence of extraterrestrial life, alien abductions and even a cure for cancer.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/vi ... ?id=181338
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostSun May 02, 2010 6:29 am » by Giantkiller

We all know goverment has proof of Alien visitations but we also know that they will never release that information and it will only happen when the Aliens decide to make them selves public to all human kind. :shock:
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img843/3428/davidgoliathn.jpg[/img]

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 02, 2010 6:34 am » by Boondox681

your correct.i personally don't believe disclosure will ever happen.i think i just like the fact that this will shed some light about all their lies.whatever we can do to expose them and they're lies is good.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun May 02, 2010 6:50 am » by Mediasorcerer

ya its rude isnt it say what fukin, im insulted personally!!!
its like we are all children who have to be spoon fed shit,told what drugs to take,ie dont take illegal drugs but here have our shitt addictive poisonous pharmaceuticals,
told what to eat, @@mcdonalds
told what to wear-hip & cool
told what to believe,told what to think,watched all the time with cameras all over the place,fukoff cameras,stop watching me,
now were are told what does and doesnt exist,
fukoff big gov,fukoff!!!!!
stupid weak little men always need someone to feel they can push around and dominate,
be free and believe whatever makes you happy.
i have a formula for any mainstream media,its called the 180-degrees theory,take whatever they say and rotate it 180 degrees-[the opposite] and you mite be close to the real meaning etc.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostSun May 02, 2010 7:04 am » by Giantkiller

I also think that we are close to a breaking point you know..lots of videos are comming out all over the world sadly those bastards won't admitted 'till the last minute....I'm tired of their f*****g lies too....but it will happen soon........!! :cheers:
[img]http://a.imageshack.us/img843/3428/davidgoliathn.jpg[/img]