Derren Brown Has Just Predicted UK lotto Numbers Live..

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:41 am » by Aardvaaks

lightsinthesky wrote:yes am a big fan of Derren Brown ... i watch the live Derren Brown .lotto show . it was mind blowing :think: . Friday-night show he going to tell how he did it . cant wait :flop:

Derren Brown is a very talented entertainer a 'psychological illusionist' so basically as an illusion theres some trick or method to this unless he can see into the future, good stuff tho :flop: Lookin forward to his explanation!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:44 am » by lightsinthesky

blotto wrote:its just a trick .... nothing special ... he prays on the guilable ... friday will show this when he reveals all

its just a trick. :flop: ... yeah i think we all ready now this . but WHAT A BLOODY GOOD TRICK :clapper: .lol :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:47 am » by Thesaint

It looks like the watcher has gone, shame cos he would have like my trick

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 am » by Thewatcher

Please check out his ''Oracle Act'' before making your mind up what this guy actually is, as i think this goes deeper,that is why i'm posting a topic about it,this guy needs looking at deeply...The Oracle act is from years ago and when he did it people left that arena flabbergasted i was too.... :clapper: :clapper:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 am » by Thesaint

Watcher, are you not reading these post, I wanted to try something with you

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 am » by Thewatcher

thesaint wrote:It looks like the watcher has gone, shame cos he would have like my trick

Big give away is the ''online'' by my username.. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 am » by Blotto

lightsinthesky wrote:
blotto wrote:its just a trick .... nothing special ... he prays on the guilable ... friday will show this when he reveals all

its just a trick. :flop: ... yeah i think we all ready now this . but WHAT A BLOODY GOOD TRICK :clapper: .lol :cheers:

nar would have been a good trix . if his numbers was shown as the numbers were being released .. but all he done was show them after they were already drawn and not before..
it didnt impress me.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 am » by Thesaint

Thats pretty pointless if your not answering these threads, Ive been talking directly to you, or didn't you know?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 am » by Thesaint

ZZZZZZ! I'm going now, maybe another day

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 am » by Thewatcher

blotto wrote:
lightsinthesky wrote:

nar would have been a good trix . if his numbers was shown as the numbers were being released .. but all he done was show them after they were already drawn and not before..
it didnt impress me.

But they were already picked and put in front of the camera so they could not be manipulated in anyway,sorry but it isn't going to be as easy as that... :bang;

PreviousNext