Derren Brown Has Just Predicted UK lotto Numbers Live..

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:16 am » by Blotto

remote viewing is a totaly diffrent kettle of fish. than mind trixs. as you will see friday.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:17 am » by Spock

Really though that one wasn't even hard especially if he is going to give it away. The guy relies on gulability, so obviously there was a stooge setting the balls into place off camera, and the joke is on people that fell for it.

A much better trick is when Blaine can take a burning piece of paper and whack it on his arm and a name appears that someone has just before twisted into a piece of paper. Or he even had the name appear on a Taxi as it went by just as the girl gave her answer.

So more than likely the "new magic" is simply seeing how many people will fall for produced/staged tv tricks, which are much more flamboyant then parlor tricks.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:20 am » by Thewatcher

blotto wrote:what are you going to do when he bursts your bubble on friday ???

its mind game and palour trixs. i have yet to see anything from him that is out of the ordinary.
take a look here . learn a few trixs yourself. have some fun with your friends.

http://www.goodtricks.net/mind-reading- ... -mind.html

So did you see the ''Oracle Act''? And maybe it will be you who ends up with egg on there face friday as your pretty sure ''it will be my bubble that will be burst'' when this comes out ..And to clarify to those who don't live in the uk this was done in sync with another channel broadcasting the lottery live so it was all done in real time,watch the video link bugmenot put on and keep your eyes on his selected balls....
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:28 am » by Blotto

thewatcher wrote:

its mind game and palour trixs. i have yet to see anything from him that is out of the ordinary.

So did you see the ''Oracle Act''? And maybe it will be you who ends up with egg on there face friday as your pretty sure ''it will be my bubble that will be burst'' when this comes out ..And to clarify to those who don't live in the uk this was done in sync with another channel broadcasting the lottery live so it was all done in real time,watch the video link bugmenot put on and keep your eyes on his selected balls....

o my word you realy do think its real .... i;ll show you a good disappearing money trix send me as much money as you can to my paypal email imSoGullible@giveMeYourMoney.com
Last edited by Blotto on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am » by lightsinthesky

Derren Brown Has Just Predicted UK lotto Numbers Live. in full :flop:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JS8AK3F8_sY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JS8AK3F8_sY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:40 am » by Thewatcher

blotto wrote:
thewatcher wrote:

o my word you realy do think its real .... i;ll show you a good disappearing money trix send me as much money to my paypal email imSoGullible@giveMeYourMoney.com

Ignorance gets you nowhere in life,I opened a debate up and just because i want answers to what this guy is all about some get on there high horse and critisize,pathetic really...Yet not one has answered about his mind reading skills which seperates him from your usual run of the mill illusionist or magician, i give in as obviuosly you don't know how to have a open minded debate...And we alll know what other race are supposed to read minds,that's my thoughts as i have a hunch theres much more to his powers than meets the eye, Don't get me wrong i am not saying he's not from this planet but maybe he makes some of his work look like magic or an illusion to avoid being researched by the top brass of this planet..He is a rare breed simple as that and he reads minds like nobody i have read about but for some of you to push me away calling me gullible or a joke without even looking deeply into him is an insult to me,Derren and others i know who believe he has more to him than most could not even begin to think about..I give up... :hell:
Last edited by Thewatcher on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 am » by Lowsix

People who have supernatural powers likely
wouldnt go into television entertainment.

Just a thought.

And its far healthier to look at this with skeptical eyes,
than to run around saying "macical powers" im thinkin...
and getting mad that people are probably right by knowing
that ALL magic involves the feature of Gullibility..

Or else they would be playing that talent in something MUCH more lucrative.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:53 am » by Blotto

thewatcher wrote: Ignorance gets you nowhere in life,I opened a debate up and just because i want answers to what this guy is all about some get on there high horse and critisize,pathetic really...Yet not one has answered about his mind reading skills which seperates him from your usual run of the mill illusionist or magician, i give in as obviuosly you don't know how to have a open minded debate...And we alll know what other race are supposed to read minds,that's my thoughts as i have a hunch theres much more to his powers than meets the eye, Don't get me wrong i am not saying he's not from this planet but maybe he makes some of his work look like magic or an illusion to avoid being researched by the top brass of this planet..He is a rare breed simple as that and he reads minds like nobody i have read about but for some of you to push me away calling me gullible or a joke without even looking deeply into him is an insult to me,Derren and others i know who believe he has more to him than most could not even begin to think about..I give up... :hell:

i wasnt trying to upset you .. its just that i dont see anything special with derren brown ... whatched him for years. and still havent seen anything special . im sure if you do a google search . most of his trixs will be revealed. practice makes perfect... hes jut good at what he does. his coin trix that took him something like 6 or 7 hours to make them all land on heads or was it tails. anyway he gets 10 out of 10 . it was either 10 heads or 10 tails. cant rember off the top of my head

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:55 am » by Thewatcher

LowSix wrote:People who have supernatural powers likely
wouldnt go into television entertainment.

Just a thought.

And its far healthier to look at this with skeptical eyes,
than to run around saying "macical powers" im thinkin...
and getting mad that people are probably right by knowing
that ALL magic involves the feature of Gullibility..

Or else they would be playing that talent in something MUCH more lucrative.

No disrespect low but i have not run around saying ''magical powers'' and to say that ''people with supernatural powers wouldn't go into television entertainment'' is debateable but you did say ''just a thought''..I do respect you low as i have been reading many topics and posts of yours for months and you get to know a bit of a how a person thinks by doing this, but i'm slightly dissapionted with your reply as it still does not answer some of my questions i threw out for debate.. And believe me low i'm a major skeptic being a ''i'll believe it when i see it ''type of person but i have followed this guy from the start and it's obvious he holds back on many things..Like i said watch his ''Oracle Act'' and that will get you thinking more deeply about this very unusual guy... :cheers:
Last edited by Thewatcher on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 am » by Savwafair2012

:bang; what was that damn Nicholis Cage flick.
He could see like ten min into the future.

stupid

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

PreviousNext